Movie Night 2.0

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

Lisa's POV

Hmmm what is this... why can't I breathe I slowly open my eyes only to find Chaeng hugging me tightly and I can see sweats on her forehead. Is she having a nightmare?  I thought. I shake her a little trying to wake her up,  but she just groaned and mumbles "Lisa-ya!" then tears started to fall from her eyes.

So i shaked her harder  "Chaeyounga you're having a bad dream, wake up! " that's when she opened her eyes and sighed for a relief. 

Then she look at me "Lisa ya! aaaah" she started to cry again, more like wailing. "I thought you we're dead. That scary woman is chasing us and then suddenly you fell on running then they drag you somewhere else. And when i tried to find you i couldn't. That's why I've been shouting your name-" she's talking without breathing .

"Sssh don't worry I'm here now. It's just a bad dream" i hush her and rub her back as she tries to calm down.

"it's really awful Lisa, I couldn't do something to save you and the unnies I never felt so useless in my life" she said as she sniffles from crying. 

"I'm sorry for letting you watch that scary movie Chaeyounga. I know you're not good at watching it but still i drag you. " I apologizes on her. I really felt bad now for convincing her earlier. 

"It's okay Lisa as long as you are by my side I'm okay now"

"Since you're okay now, can i breathe too? " i asked her, she's still hugging me like crazy and it's starting to hurt. 

"huh? " she look up at me confused then when she finally get what i mean she let go of me and said "Oh I'm so sorry i didn't know- i didn't mean to suffocate you" she frantically said full of worries. 

"Nah I'm good it just went tighter than earlier" i smiled at her scratching the back of my head. 

Now that we are both full awake, we are just staring at each other in comfortable silence. Looking at each others eyes. When she speak up first...

"What are we exactly Lisa? " she ask out of nowhere

Earning a confused look from me "what do you mean 'What are we?'"

"I mean what are we? "

"Hooman? " i asked her still confused of what she's talking about. 

Then she hit my shoulder "No not like that you pabo-ya" I rub my shoulder acting like it hurt me. "What I mean is what are we really? I mean we cuddle always, we sleep together, we kiss sometimes, I mean is this still normal for just friends to do? " she innocently look at me batting her eyes like a puppy.

As she said what are we exactly? Come to think of that we do things what lovers do. And it never comes to my mind that what were doing is beyond friends anymore. I mean maybe we are jus too comfortable with each other and didn't notice our actions gives off a different meaning to others. Yes I do see those fan made videos everywhere and those pictures where we look cute together saying ChaeLisa is real. I mean we are real. I love to be with Chaeyoung all the time, whenever I'm happy or sad, I just find her to be my other half for all times. And when she's not around i kinda miss her, scratch that, I miss her A LOT. One time she went back from Australia, I almost fly at the door greeting her with a hug and shower her with my kisses on her face. 

And when I realize she's still waiting for my answer,  I just smiled at her and said "We are whatever you want us to be Chaeng" I hug her and kiss the top of her head. 

She hug me back and look at me saying "Do you like me Lisa? I mean not just like like, but like me as more than friends? Because i think i do like you, more than just friends. " she shyly confess.

"Well, if what you mean more than just friends, yes I like you as a sister" i jokingly answer her holding my laugh back just to . 

That's when she look down and loosens her hug on me.

"Oh is that so" I can see how dissapointed she is with my answer. 

"Yeah, but why do you look sad, don't you like me as a sister? "

"I do love you as a sister. Don't get me wrong, but i thought - Nothing just forget what i said" she started to pull off me. 

I started to laugh "I'm sorry" I can't help but laugh "hahahahaha Chaeyounga you should have seen your face hahahahaha"

She just stared at me there so confused and lost. Then when I can't stop laughing she gets annoyed "YA! what are you laughing at?!"

"You look so adorable when I tease you I can't help it" wiping my tears from laughing. "I was just playing with you, you pabo-ya"

Now she's pouting "What do you mean?"

I hug her back closer to me, facing our faces an inch away "You still don't get it?" she just shook her head as answer

"I like you too" I took a quick peck on her lips "I do like you not as a friend or a sister I like you, like i don't wanna lose you, like I wanna see you everyday, like I wanna hug you everytime, like i can't live without you for the rest of life, I think I love you now Chaeyounga" 

By on cue she just blushed on my words and can't look me in the eyes, she tried to hide her face on my neck like a baby. When i tried to lift her face up she just move above me, hugging me still hiding her face. Now she's on top of me I just chuckled on her actions, she so cute I wanna hug her "Ya what are you doing why aren't you facing me? " I asked her.

"I can't face you... I'm too shy to face you" she mumbled on my chest I almost couldn't hear her. 

"Don't be shy Chaeyounga" I poke her side where she almost jump off,

"Ya Lisa! Don't do that! " Then an idea came on me. 

I started to tickle her so she could lift her face up, now she's just wiggling like a worm above me from my tickles. 

"Yaaa La---Lisa ya hahahahaha Stop it hahahaha"

when i noticed she's out of breathe I stop, we're both panting from what i did. And i can't stop smiling on her, i messed her hair up, so i tucked in the strands of her hair on her ear, so i could see her face. 

She's now facing me smiling and panting "That's so childish of you Lisa"

"hehe... sorry it's just that you don't wanna face me"

"of course I'm too shy to face you after what you said... I thought you friend zone me then all of sudden you confesses, what do you expect" she playfully  hit my chest and bit her lips holding her smile pretending she's upset. 

I put my one hand at her back and carress her cheeks and said "I love you Chaeng" then kiss her not too short for a peck but not too long also. 

"Nado saranghae" she shyly says. Then she kiss me, and then another one then another one (more like a pecks) then she kiss my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my chin and back to my lips.  It's a slow and passionate kiss we shared for the first time. When we both needed an oxygen to breathe ,

I said "Let's go back to sleep now. Sweet dreams baby" I put her on my side and give her a one more kiss. 

"Hmmm Jaljayo Lisa" she hummed and cuddle on me.