Movie Night 1.0

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

Blackpink in their usual habitat, having one of their 'Movie Nights'. Every once in a while they watches movie together all four of them especially when they're bored and just wanted to relax. 

So tonight's genre is *drum roll please* HORROR.

Yup! They decided to watch Gonjiam just for a change. Jennie is so done repeatedly watching Disney, which is love by our maknaes. But tonight they agree on watching this rather than the latter. Even though they're all kind of scaredy-cats still it's better to watch when you are not alone.

All four of them scooching on their sofa.

Chaeyoung's POV

"KYAAAAAAAAA" I'm squelling at the top of my lungs now, while I'm hiding myself in Lisa's neck and snuggling closer to her.

We decided to watch a horror movie, well apparently THEY decided. Not a fan of horror movies at all. But it's a good time to cuddle with Lisa you know *wink*, after all these heart attacks I've been experiencing from this movie it's still worth it if i got Lisa on my side. 

"oh my ghad! oh my ghad! oh my ghad! RUN! FASTER!" well that's Jennie unnie screaming on the girl at the tv like she can hear her. Like us, Jennie and Jisoo unnie are also snuggling at the other end of the couch. I mean you couldn't blame us if we look like we're displaying too much skinship, blame it on this stupid movie. 

"Are you still okay Chaeyounga~?" Lisa asked me when she noticed I'm all stiffed on my position right now. 

"I will have a Very hard time sleeping tonight if that's what you mean"

Lisa just chuckled on me, made her chest moved up and down where I'm leaning at. Gooosh she smells perfect. With all my snuggles with her i couldn't help but sniff her neck and savor her perfume on my nostrils. The best thing on horror movies. 

From time to time Lisa budges when there are scenes that surprises her. But she's not all like me where i really scream and hit her sometimes when the protagonist is being chase or in very scary situation. That's one thing I like about her, I can rely on her on times like this where she can be my shield and my saviour. 

And as the movie ended, I deeply put on a sigh, I didn't even know i was holding my breathe all that time. 

"Thank god it's over" I said. 

"Ghaaad I think my ears are bleeding from all those shouting and squelling from the both of you" Jisoo touching her ears, acting like it's really bleeding .

"Well, babe it's a horror movie after all" Jennie said, standing up from the sit. 

"Atleast it's not a bad movie, though i felt bad about those who died" Lisa said pouting. Man, she's so cute i wanna pinch her cheeks. 

"Okay people let's go to bed now, we still have an early schedule for tomorrow " Jisoo clapping her hands and making her way to her bedroom. 

"Hey Lisa! I'll be sleeping with you tonight." I said, I'm not asking it is more like a statement. 

"huh?! waeyo? " Lisa looking me confused. Jisoo unnie stopped walking and look at me amused. 

"I'm scared of sleeping alone tonight, so I'll be sleeping on your room" i answered her back.

On cue Jennie unnie laughing hard at me from the kitchen, and Jisoo just shook her head laughing as she continued to her room. 

Lisa just smiled at me and said "Whatever. " as she went to her room. "I'll just take a shower"

"Okay, I'll just get my pillow also" i shouted back. 

Jennie unnie just  eyeing me her cat eyes ,wiggled her eyebrows like a child "Smooth moves Chaeyoungie" she teasingly said on me

"What are you saying unnie? " giving her a confused look. 

"Nothing" then she disappeared to her room.

So i went to my room ang get my pillow and my toothbrush from my bathroom. Then went to Lisa's room almost running. As I entered her room, I didn't see her as i went inside maybe she's in the shower already

I went to the bathroom, i tried to knocked when i thought it's locked but turns out it's not, so i just went inside and look for Lisa's toothpaste. I decided to brush my teeth there because i can't make myself be alone after those scary scenarios i saw tonight I might die over thinking about somebody looking at my back when there is not. 

Lisa might have heard my rustles so she poke her head out from the showers "Chaeyounga is that you? " Lisa can't open her other eye from the bubbles. 

"Hmmmm" i just hummed as i spit "Yeah it's me"

"Oh okay"

Lisa and I got more comfortable with each other now as you see. Me sleeping over her room from time to time and her vice versa, also times like this where i brush my teeth when she's at the shower and when she comes over to my room to shower because her heater is broken. So yeah we have gotten more used with each other around. 

As i finished my business, i went to bed first tucking my self on the warm blankets, and as i grab my phone scrolling on some videos from youtube I saw some fmvs of ChaeLisa "hey it's us" smiling from ear to ear as i watched the videos. 

Lisa got out from the bathroom, all freshen up, she takes a shower before going to sleep because it helps her fall asleep quicker. I had a shower earlier when we arrived home, as we waited for our delivery food, i decided to take a quick one. 

Lisa put on a loose shirt over, which covers just until her mid thigh and turns her back looking at me "what are you doing Chaeng? "

"I'm watching videos from youtube" 

"oh okay" she turns off the light leaving her lamp on the side table illuminates the whole room. As she joins me on the bed, moving closer to me "What videos are you watching? "

I got shy from her knowing I am watching all those fmvs about us, so i just shut down my phone and put it on the side and snuggled within her "It's nothing Lice"

When i hug her closer I can feel her pouting on what i did "If it's nothing then why did you turn off your phone?"

I giggle on her, knowing she's acting cute with her pout lips. "Really it's nothing" as i give her a peck on the lips. 

"okay if you say so" her mood changes she sounded happily after. I can feel her smiling at me. 

"Goodnight Lisa"

"Goodnight Chaeyounga" she then kiss the top of my head and we cuddle, hugging each other. 

"I think I'll be sleeping soundly tonight after all. Knowing your on my side Lice" i yawned and slowly drift on to sleep. I can also feel Lisa's breathing evenly as she doze off.