Ever been...

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

~Fin~

The movie just ended and it's time to go to sleep, but Lisa is still full of energy.

"Ok guys imma go to sleep now" says Jennie walking to her room. 

"But unnie! it's still early. " Lisa protested. 

"I'm already sleepy Lisa" Jennie yawned. 

"Ok then it'll be just me, Jisoo unnie and Chaeng" sitting straight up on the couch, while looking enthusiastically at the two. 

Chaeyoung on the floor, while Jisoo on the other end of the couch. 

"What do you want to do limario? " Jisoo asked Lisa. 

"Stop calling me that" she pouted her lips "How about let's play a game?! " she said

"What game? " both Chaeyoung and Jisoo asked in unison. 

"Jinx" they said together again.

"Jinx again" both are laughing on their silliness. 

"Alright stop it you two" Lisa hissed to them. "Let's play Ever Been? "

"What is that? Is that a new video game? " Jisoo asked Lisa innocently. Not knowing the game, she never heard before. 

"It's like a Truth or Dare unnie, but with ONLY dares" Chaeyoung explained. 

"I watched this once on a western movie and I thought it's fun to try. They usually do this with their drinks and stuff. You asked questions like, Ever been breathed while your tounge is out? just something like that, then you do it with the person you asked" Lisa added. 

"Ever been what? What did you just say Lisa? " Jisoo asked

"Ever been breathed while your tounge is out? " Lisa unsure her unnie is asking about. 

Then Jisoo tried to do what Lisa said. She put her tounge out and breathe, but end up looking stupid. Lisa laughing at Jisoo "I didn't know you get to fooled by it unnie hahahaha" she keeps holding her tummy.

Chaeyoung joined Lisa on her laughtrip "Ya unnie you look like Dalgomie panting while he stick his tounge out hahahahaha" 

Only then realized what Lisa did to her "YA LIMARIO!!!" she attacked her and tangled her on the sofa. Lisa shielding her self from the attack while laughing. 

"Okay okay stop it already. I'm sorry" still giggling.

"Ya I'll promise to get back to you" Jisoo threatened her. 

Chaeyoung just smiling at them, This two are really dorks, a perfect duo she thought. 

"So let's start the game? " Lisa asked them. 

"Wait wait" Jisoo interupted "Tell me again how does this works."

" We take turns on asking each other and if they haven't done it yet, you or both of you do it depending on what you've asked" Lisa explained "Wait I forgot about the drinks"

"Since we can't drink alcoholic ones, why don't we do Sprite as proxy" Chaeyoung suggested

"Yeah it's fine" Lisa get up and went to the kitchen to get the drinks. "Here you go, now we're all set. Let's just think it's some sujo or beer, okay? " she said giving a smirked. 

"Okay okay whatever. Let me start" Jisoo stated. The three sitted together closer forming a small circle (or a triangle? or whatever).

Jisoo take a sip and started "Ever been remove your socks with your teeth" she faced Lisa and laugh.

Lisa laugh too "What?! That's all what you've got? "

"Lisa we should start easy and low, you know we could not do anything stupid right? " Chaeyoung reminded her. 

"Okay. Alright. Whatever" As she pulled her sock by her teeth. The two girls look at her with a disgusted face. "Done" she take a sip on her can. "Ever been take a shot of hot sauce? " she said to Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung just looked at her with a face 'Are-you-kidding-me?!' but Lisa just smiled at her. "Okay get the hot sauce on the kitchen" she just said. Lisa hurried up and run to the kitchen, get backed with a hot sauce on the other hand a shot glass on the other. 

"Wohoooo that's how I like it with Chaeyoung" Jisoo cheered on the younger girl, as she took a shot. "You go girl. "

Heat started to flame up on her nostrils, she glared at Lisa. "Okay my turn" as she took a sip on her drink "Eat a whole paper! " she proudly said

Jisoo and Lisa just look at her with their mouths open, not believing her words "That's it? " Lisa asked her. 

"Why what's wrong? " Chaeyoung asked her back. 

"That is so lame! " Lisa told her

"Whatever. She already said it Manobal! " Jisoo ripped a piece of paper from, god knows where did she get it from.

"This is so boring. This is not how I imagined this. " Lisa started to sulk.

"Arrasseo! I'll make things interesting now. " Jisoo stated and took a gulp on her drink. "Ever been kiss your best friend?!" Jisoo said. 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened on her unnies words. She didn't expect her to say that. Meanwhile, Lisa just giggling on the side "YA! I thought you'll gonna make it interesting?! Why do make me do things that I always do??? "Lisa asked her. Lisa kissed Chaeyoung on her cheeks, made the older startled. 

"What I meant is A kiss, not on cheeks you pabo. On the lips " Jisoo folded her arms on the chest smirking.

"Ow! You didn't say so. " Lisa just said

"Ya unnie she already kissed me so that doesn't -" *CHUP* "...count" Chaeyoung finished her sentence quietly. Dumbfounded on what just happened. 

"There you go. " Lisa said as if it was just nothing. "Either place it's so easy unnie. You are the pabo one" Lisa scoffed at Jisoo. 

"YA! LALISA!!! WHY DID YOU THAT SUDDENLY?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASKED FOR MY PERMISSION " Chaeyoung shouted at Lisa and wrestled her on the floor. Jisoo just looked at them enjoying the scene while sipping her Sprite. When suddenly they heard a bang! 

"YA ALL OF YOU!  KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IF YOUR ALL NOISY OUT HERE!!!" Jennie blurted out at the three of them, making them whimper like little puppies. "Go to sleep will you if you can't keep it low" she added "Ya! Jisoo-ya why aren't you still sleeping?! " she turned to Jisoo. 

Jisoo too scared to answere back "I-uh... They told me to play with them and uh -" 

"When I count to three and you're not here in our room,  I swear to you... " Jennie scowled at her " One... Two-"

.........

 

 

 

"and they're gone" Lisa finished. 

Jisoo did not wait Jennie to finished counting she sprinted to Jennie's room like her life depends on it and closed the door. Leaving the two maknaes on the living room. 

"oookayy? ?.... i gues that's the end of our game? " Lisa said awkwardly after what just happened. 

"No." Chaeyoung stated. 

"No what? " Lisa asked confused. 

"We couldn't end it that way. It's unfair I didn't get my chance." she demanded like a child pouting. 

"Well I guess so. I'm still bored. " Lisa said making a sad face. Just then she had an idea "Let's just continue the game at your room then" she said happily. 

"Ok let's clean this first then go to my room" Chaeyoung said. So they clean their messed up and went to her room. 

They continue to play at Chaeyoung's. At first it was all silly and stuff dares where they end up laughing so hard until things get to heat up.

Chaeyoung's POV

"hahahahahaha that is so funny Lisa" I wipe a tear from my eyes "you are so crazy do you know that? " i said to her can't keep myself from smiling, and my mouth is starting to hurt. We've been laughing like crazy for an hour now. 

"Yeah you and the unnies always tell me that" Lisa regaining herself from laughter, holding her stomach from laughing. 

Gosh she's so beautiful even if she laughs like that, I thought to myself. Here I am looking at her like she's the most precious thing in the world. Her laugh is so pretty that I can't help but smile too. Her pathetic jokes that are sometimes so lame, but to me they're like the funniest one's I heard. She started to move in slow motion, laughing in slow motion, What is happening to me? Is this some sort of like a movie or something? Why is she moving in a slow motion? . Then I snap out in reality when Lisa started to shake me. 

"Yow Chaenga, I thought I lost you there. " she said to me. 

"Huh?... what did you say? " I said to her still composing myself. 

"I said its your turn now" she said. I forgot about our game. 

"Oh yeah! Right. " I cleared my throat. And drink my can, all of it in one go. 

"Ya slow down. It's not like you're gonna get drunk on a Sprite or something " she told me. 

I crumpled the can with my hand when I finished it all up. "Aaaaish, Hooooo wow" I didn't know I could feel like getting drunk with a soda "How I wish we're drinking a beer right now or a soju"

"Waeyo? Do you have a problem Chaeyounga? " Lisa asked in a worried tone. 

I just stared at her for a couple of minutes. And she just stared back at me without blinking an eye. Silence surrounds us. It's not an awkward one, yet it's not much of a comfort. I can feel the heat rising up on my face and thought to myself "This is one way or another. All or nothing Chaeyounga. Now is the time"

I put out a deep sigh and said "Ever been... 

.

.

.

inlove with your bestfriend?" I saw her flinched when I said those words out. It's been a really long time since I keep it to myself. Not wanting to end our friendship and our group so I keep it to myself. There are a lot of times I felt painful watching my bestfriend flirting with the others. There are times that I just wanna hold her in my arms and never let go. There are time I wanna kiss her badly when she teases me with her cuddling. But here I am now, finally saying the words to her, not knowing what she thinks or what she feels - *CHUP*

0.0 What just happened again?! I looked at Lisa in shocked. 

She started to lean towards me, getting closer and closer. I closed my eyes tightly, afraid to open it. When I felt her soft, luscious lips over mine. SHE'S KISSING ME! Why?  I felt her lips moving away, when I didn't respond to her kisses. I panicked and pulled her back in. We are kissing slowly, then it gets fierce. She slide her tounge on my lips, asking to enter, and when I moaned she took the chance to slip her tounge in. And our tounges unite like it was meant to be together like that. Just when we we're both out of breathed, we pulled off at each other panting, catching some air. She leaned her forehead on mine.

"Ya nado saranghae you pabo-ya" she said smiling at me. As I heard her words keep repeating to my ears, I feel the happiness creeping to my heart, and I can't help myself smiling from ear to ear.

 

THIS IS BEST GAME EVER! i said to myself. And we kissed again and cuddled the whole night. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

a/n: okay I know this one , I am looking for some inspirations right now to better myself. Next time maybe. Tell me what you think about this one. Leave a comment down below.