The Vow

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

a/n: In every * it means it's a flashback 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Today is a very special day. . .

 

I can't believe it's been 6 years already! 

 

It's been Six years since I first saw you,

 

I remember that day clear as the sunny sky

 

your first smile for me.  .  .

 

 

*Flashback*

"Wait... hold it" I came running towards the elevator. It's my first day and I am late for practice. 

I saw a hand holding the the elevator's door. Thanks for him/her I get to catch up. As I enter, I immediately bow and said "Thanks for waiting panting. 

"You're welcome " a cute voice answered me. Oh it's a girl! I thought. I looked at her, she's a skinny tall girl with a short boy haircut, I smiled at her. She gladly smiled back at me, and it's the warmest smile I've ever seen in my life. I can feel it's genuine and pure, that gives a touch on my heart. 

We stayed there silently for a moment. I felt a little bit awkward, so I fixed the strap of my guitar on my back. She then faced me, and I can feel her eyes scanning me from head to toe. Then I heard her speak again "Oh you're that new girl, they were talking about " she gasped. "You're new right? I mean I haven't seen you before"

"Yes I'm new. This is my first day actually " I said to her, feeling a bit shy. 

"I'm Lisa by the way" she extended her hand on me. I took it and shake. "And you are? "

"I'm Roseanne Park, but you can call me Chaeyoung" I said to her. 

"Nice to meet you Chaeyounga" she give out her bright smile. And I knew from that day onward we'll be best friends.

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

Now here you are walking on my direction with flowers in your hands,

(She's the one, I wanna spend the rest of my life with.) I thought to myself

 

*

Chaeyounga~~~ I heard her calling me. She's running towards me. Just when reached me,

Oh hey! I said to her. 

Where have you been? she pouted her lips.

I laughed at her, she's so cute when she do that. I just went to the canteen. Why? 

I miss you! I was surprised when she hugged me and kissed my cheeks. My heart beats so crazy like its gonna burst any minute now. She always do this. And everytime this happens, I feel like my chest is gonna explode. 

Ya! What do you mean? We've been together all day, we just didn't see each other like for a minute. I asked her confused. 

Exactly! I didn't see you for a minute that's why I miss you already. she just said and keeps hugging me showering me kisses.  

*

 

 

 

It looks like the movies, you're walking slowly 

(I Promise To Make You Laugh.)

 

*

Yaaaa- hahahahahahaha Chae- younga hahahaha I'm tickling her because she cheated on our game hahaha Arrasseo.... stop it, I'm sorry I stopped tickling her, as she wipe her tears from laughing. 

That's what you get when you cheat I said to her smiling. I put out my tongue at her. 

I'll never cheat at you again, you're crazy she said chuckling. And we laughed together. Lisa was a little sad earlier because she misses her family back in Thailand, and I wanna make her feel better. Good thing I made her laugh. 

*

 

 

 

and with every step you make I remember the times we had together...  

(I Will Be There Whenever You Need Me)

 

*

It's okay Lisa I know you did your best we're up here in the rooftop of YG bldg, we had our monthly evaluation. And Lisa, well she had a pretty bad day today. I am calming her down because she's been crying for hours now, and I felt bad for her. 

I did all of it Chaeng. I did my very best with the choreo and all . But still, they have something bad to say about it. I hugged her tightly. Rubbing her back. 

I know, i know sshhh... They're just stupid not to see how talented you are, but hey I lift her chin up to looked at me I know that someday you will make it, we will make it to debute. And the world will see how a great dancer you are. Okay? I cheered her up, and I didn't failed because I saw her smiling at me. 

Kumawayo Chaeyounga, I don't know what to do if I don't have you by my side. she gave me hugged. 

*

 

 

 

you are getting closer,

(I'll Be Patient With You At All Times)

 

*

Get up already Lisa we're gonna be late for our schedule. We finally debuted! Today we're going to have a cf shooting, and here I am waking Lisa up because she stayed out late last night. 

Five more minutes Chaeng she grumbled and cover herself with her blanket. 

I shoved her blanket off Come on Lisa were going to be late. I pulled her up, but she's being stubborn. If you won't get up now I will tickle you. 

And by on cue Okay I'm up I'm up she stand up straight off her bed and went out.

I just shake my head and smiled Eat some breakfast first before you shower I shouted.

*

 

 

 

and closer, 

(I Promise, I Will Never Change

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

 

 

 

 

 

And I want you to be the happiest girl of all.)

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! you're here, facing me.

 

 

Giving me your famous smile (and mouthed Thank You)

And I smile back at you . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even if we didn't end up together ...

Just then you face Jennie at my side giving her your brightest smile and the flowers. You kissed and hugged her. Greeted her Happy Anniversary, as you walk her to the table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I watched you two fall in love. I watched how you take care of her. How you given her attention and shower her with your love. Here I am supporting you every now and then, telling you I always got your back instead those 3 words 8 letters. I tried to tell you and when I almost did you also told me you found your 'The One' and I knew it then, I knew it that, 

 

I'll always be your bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

a/n: This is actually inspired by Vow of Kwentong Jollibee. I hope you like it, this is the firs time I tried to write an angst.