Breakfast

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

🎶Sunday morning , rain is falling 

Steal some covers, share some skin

Clouds are shrouding us in moment unforgettable 

You twist to fit the mold that I am in🎶

 

This is how Blackpink starts their morning in their dorm, well practically it's Chaeyoung's way to start a morning, she likes to listen to some music while cooking their breakfast. 'A nice song to start a day never goes wrong', as she always says.  

One by one, the members started to wake up. First up is Jisoo then the others. 

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hmmmmm that smells good" Jisoo unnie saying it in a song, you all know how quirky our eldest could be when it comes to making up songs. "What are you cooking today Chaeyounga? " she asks.

"Just pancakes, eggs and bacon unnie" I answer back. 

"Yum that sounds great. Can't wait to eat. Is Lisa up?" she walks towards me where I fry some eggs and bacons. 

"No not yet unnie." I said. 

"So does Jennie? "

"Uh-huh" Jisoo unnie picks a strip of bacon from the plate.

"I'll wake them up now, so we could have breakfast. I'm hungry!" I laugh at her remark. 

"Okay unnie. Kumawa-yo"

As she went to knock on Lisa's door first. 

Lisa's POV

I wake up from the banging on my door. 

*Knock* *Knock* (who's there? hahaha kidding) 

"YA LALISA! YOLISA! JOLISA! LIMARIO! WAKE UP! " I groaned on the noise Jisoo unnie made. I'm still sleepy. Can't I just sleep more?!  I mumbled on myself. 

When Jisoo unnie saw me still covered in my sheets, she jump to my bed and landed on my side. "Ya it's time to wake up. Breakfast is ready." I just groaned at her. 

"5 more minutes " I said almost eating my words. 

"Chaeyoung is cooking" she said. "And she made us pancakes, eggs and bacons"

As soon as I heard Chaeyoung's name a jolt just went to my body, making me alive. So I flip my blankets off me and face Jisoo unnie "Did you say Bacon? " asking her enthusiasticly.

Then she stands up from my bed  started to walk out the door and said "Yes! And if you don't get up I'll eat them all" then she runs off. 

"YA! JISOO-YA! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU EAT MY BACONS!!! " I shouted out to her and storm out my bedroom. Only to my surprise, I heard Jennie unnie's door clicked closed. Maybe Jisoo unnie went to wake up Jennie unnie too. so as I thought. 

I headed to the kitchen only to find Chaeng getting a plate from the cabinet. The cabinet is a little bit higher so she's tiptoeing to reach the plate. She's wearing her pj pants and a white shirt top. But it didn't cover her awful gorgeous y body (if you know what I mean), so I just stare there for a moment admiring how beautiful my girlfriend is. When she turn around and see me looking. 

"Good morning sleepy head" she greeted me with big smile. Those warm smiles of her, I just can't get enough. 

So I started to walk towards her, still a little bit dozy for the morning. Then she held her arm open, welcoming me for a side hug and pouting her lips a signal for me to kiss her. "Morning baby" as I approach her and give her a peck.  

"Are you still sleepy? " she ask me with her caring voice. 

"Hmmmm not anymore " I told her. "I smelled your delicious food calling me up, and I can't say no" I smile at her like I misses her a lot, even though we spent the night cuddling. 

She put the plates down the table, then wrap her hands around my waist pulling me closer "You're such a liar. Jisoo unnie wake you up and threatens you with your bacons." she giggled at me like a child. 

I snake my one hand at her back and carress her arms with the other "But you know why I was tired right? " I said to her trying to sound seductively. I didn't fail, it made her cheeks red as she remembers what we did last night. I lean closer to her, and when our lips meet we shared a sweet morning kiss. Then, just our kiss is starting to get hotter... 

"Eh-hem" Jennie clears , made it louder for us to hear. "Can't you guys do that to your rooms, you're loosing my appetite " she jokingly said. We pull away from each other, both blushing .

"Ewww you gays" Jisoo unnie teases us behind Jennie's back. 

"If I know you guys did something too on Jennie unnies room. That's why you just came out now. " I tease them back. 

Now it's their turn to be embarrass, red tainted their cheeks. We all laugh it out on the table, sitted. Thanked Chaeng for the breakfast "THANK YOU CHAENG FOR THE WONDERFUL BREAKFAST " we said in unison. Kiss her on the cheeks as my thank you then devour my precious bacon.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

This one is short and maybe not good, sorry, I'm really sleepy now so I can't think anymore better. Bear with me gays. Until the nxt update.