New Baby?

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

She's not here again... 

*STRUM*

She usually comes in this time around... 

*STRUM*

Where is she? 

*STRUM*

Lately she's not cuddling me like she used to

she's been ignoring me more like she used to

she's not paying attention to me LIKE SHE USED TO... 

*STRUM*  Chaeyoung's been strumming her guitar for a while now. Singing off her frustrations (and can I say jealousy perhaps also?)  but too bad for her it did not do any good.

"Ugh! This is so pathetic. I can't believe she's spending more time with that cat than me. I have enough competition before, now Leo just add up to the list. " Chaeng set aside her guitar on the bed, ranting about how Leo took Lisa's attention from her (or so what she thinks). 

"I can't believe I'd be jealous over some kitten" face-palming.  "I mean there's no way I'll be competing against that cat, when I barely fight off against the unnies. Unbelievable!" 

Chaeyoung flopped on her bed, on her belly, and put her face on the pillow and scream out her anxiety. "Aaaaaaaargh curse you Lisa for making me crazy" she mumbled on the pillow. 

"Where is that girl anyway? " she raised her head from the pillow, took her phone on the side table and texted Lisa .

Where are you? 

1 miniute... 2 minutes... 3, 4, 5 minutes passed but No reply. 

"Alright! That's it! " Now she's pissed off. Chaeyoung raised up from her bed, stomping on her way to Lisa's room open her door abruptly, only to find... Nobody. 

She felt something soft and fluffy down on her feet. Rubbing. Purring. Only to find Leo. Awww look how cute he is. She picked him up, raised him to look at his cute face "Now where is your goody-good Daddy, Mister? " she adorably talked to the kitten like he could understand her. 

She carried him on her arms, and walked towards Lisa's bed. Chaeyoung lie down and put Leo on her chest. She patted him, feeling his soft fur on her hands, and the kitten loves it. "Your Daddy is loving you too much that she forget about me." pouting her lips like a baby. But Leo just answered her with "meow" and keeps rubbing his self on Chaeyoung's chest. "Awww what a cutie" Leo's irresistible cuteness made her forget her jealousy.

She kissed Leo, and continue caressing him "Now I understand why she's all over you. You're so adorable that I couldn't hate you anymore." surrendering to her defeat Chaeng accepts Leo now as Lisa's new baby. 

"You're her new baby now huh" Chaeng scoffed

"Meoow " yet again Leo answered her. 

Chaeng just laugh her silliness, thinking how pathetic she sounded earlier. Good thing Lisa wasn't there. Speaking of the devil. Her phone buzzed, receiving a text from Lisa. 

I'm with Jisoo unnie. We just went out to buy some food. Will be coming back soon. Miss you baby. 😘

Chaeyoung can't help but smile on how sweet Lisa is. She blushed for the last words Lisa texted her and not to mention the kiss emoji. She replied and put aside her phone. 

Hmmm arrasseo. I miss you too, comeback soon. 😘

Smiling like a teenage girl, who just noticed by her crush, she felt very happy that she give Leo a hug. And talked to him again 

"She just called me baby. I'm still her baby." she sticked her toung out to Leo like a little girl. Smiling from ear to ear. 

"Meow" giggling on Leo's reaction at her and give him a peck. "Now let's just wait for daddy to come home, okay? "

So they waited for Lisa's return but end up falling asleep. Chaeyoung didn't noticed when Lisa and Jisoo arrived. Lisa called out for her but when she did not get any answer she went to her room only to see how precious looking both her babies are sleeping together. So she took a picture of them, appreciating the moment.

"Awww look how lovely they are" as she look at the picture and look back on her bed again. She walked towards them, sitted by the bedside. The shuffling made Chaeng to wake up, and find Lisa looking at her. At them. Lisa lovingly smile at her, and she gladly return the smile back. Lisa move closer and leaned towards her kissing her forehead.

"Hi baby. Sorry to wake you up" -Lisa whispered. 

"No it's okay" Chaeyoung replied in a husky tone "I was waiting for you actually, but I guess I must've fall asleep " she's trying not to move, because Leo is still curled up on her chest, not wanting him to wake up. 

"You two look so adorable " Lisa said. "I can't help but take a picture of you two"

"Aww really? " Chaeyoung felt her cheeks blushing. 

"Yes, here take a look" Lisa showed Chaeyoung the picture .

"Awww that is so cute" Chaeyoung commented "And here I am getting jealous of him over nothing "

Lisa shocked by her confession "What? You we're jealous? On Leo? But why? " bombarded her with her questions.

"I know it's sounds stupid of me, but - i don't know, maybe because you're spending more time with him lately, cuddled with him when I used to be... I- I don't know" she stuttered explaining on Lisa. "I guess you got a new baby now" she pouted her lips. 

Lisa can't help but laugh at Chaeyoung's cute confession. She kissed her on her cheeks "Don't say that. You're both my babies" she slide down and put her arms on her waist hugging her, waking Leo by the movements. "But don't we look like more of a family. I mean, you and me? and our baby Leo? Hmm? " she look at Chaeng. Giving her a quick peck on the lips. 

Rushing blood to her face, Chaeyoung just feel so warmth on Lisa's embrace and sweet words. "Yeah you're right we do look like a family " she hides on the younger's neck feeling shy. She smelled Lisa's perfume, and get lost to it. How she missed the younger girl's hug.

Lisa lift the older's chin facing her "You know you will always be my baby right, if not will you be Leo's mommy? " their faces are so close that her breathe is brushing on the older's lips. They're both smiling. Chaeyoung nodded in response. Just then Lisa close the gap between them, her lips meets her's. Sharing their sweet kiss, when Leo purred "Meow" they looked at him and laugh. 

"And yes our baby too" they both give him a kiss on his face, but he seems not to like it, off her run away. Leaving them still laughing. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

a/n: sorry for the errors,  I'm really sleepy now so I'll edit it later. Hope you enjoy it.