Kiss and Makeup

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

[Chaeng's vlive last night helped me do this]

 

*Knock* *knock* 

As I heard the knocking on my door, I finish washing my face.

"Chaenga~~" Lisa's cute little voice. 

"Hmmm Lisa? " I wonder what she wants this hour. I thought. 

I went out the bathroom and went to get the door. 

"What took you so long? " Lisa asked. 

"I was washing my face" I said.

"Ooooh" she just said.

"What do u want?  Why are u here? " I asked her while drying my face and doing the last things of my before-going-to-bed beauty remedies. 

"Can I sleep here tonight? " she said with an aegyo voice and a pouty face. 

"You always sleep over without asking me, why are you asking me now" I just said. 

Then she jumped in to my bed, giggling. "What were you doing earlier? I sent u a text, but u didn't reply" she look at me on my mirror, as I was still doing the last of my business.

"Oh sorry, I didn't noticed." Actually I saw it. But, I purposedly ignored it. Because I'm still mad at her. "I was doing a live for our blinks" I responded to her. 

I saw her make an 'O' with . I finished up my business and went to bed. Lisa tapped the bed, gesturing me to come. When I got close enough to the bed, she pulled me in laughing. I got a little shocked on her action, but she always does that. "Lisaaaa" I screamed at her a little, but she just giggled at me. 

"What was that for?! "

"You were taking too long " and she back hugged me. Putting her head on the crook of my neck. She sniffed me.

"You smell so good Chaenga~"

"Ofc I just freshen up" I just said, biting my lip to hold my smile. Ghaaad Lisa if you keep doing this I can't stay mad at you. 

"I forgot to turn off the lights." And when I tried to stand up, Lisa tightened her hug on me. "Lisa let me go. I'll just turn off the lights." 

"Later babe." she just nuzzled deeper on my neck, and it's tickling me. "Let's just stay like this for awhile hmmm? "

And I just let her be. Then an idea come to my mind, that maybe something is bothering her, that's why she's here.

"Hey? " I rub her arms on my waist, soothing her. 

"Hmmm? " she just answered back. 

"Is there something wrong? " I asked her, still rubbing her arms. 

"No, nothing's wrong." she said. "I just missed you." 

"Ouch! " I felt a pang on my shoulder. She bit me! "What was that for?!" I slapped her arms on me. 

And she just giggled again like a child. "I told you I missed you"

"You missed me? Then why did you bit me?!" I asked her with a little frustration in my tone. 

"Sorry" she said, with an apologetic tone. "It's just- I saw your live"

She watched it? 

"And you were so tempting back then" she said, seductively. "Why do you have to bite your fingers in front of everybody? huh? " she poke her head out and looked at me. 

I just looked at her, and I saw how her eyes filled of lust and staring at me like she's gonna eat me alive.

I looked away and said  "It's just my habit. I can't help it." 

I can't take this no more, she's just with looking at me like that!!!

She put her hands on my cheek and made me face her. "You're still mad at me?" she asked me looking at my eyes. 

I looked away saying "No I'm not" ≥3≤

She laugh at me "Your face says it all" and she just laugh harder. "What's with that face? "

"What do you mean 'What's my face'?! "

"You're pouting" she said

"No I'm not" I pouted more. 

"Yes you are.  And you are so adorable " she then kiss my lips, giving me a peck. 

I can't help but blush. "Ya! we're not still okay yet! " I push her away, but she did not budge off. 

"That's why I'm making it up to you. " she hold my hands and kiss it. "Why are you still mad at me? "

"You thought with all of your kisses I'll just move on and be okay with it?! " Coz I am starting to forget about why I am mad. Damn you Lisa!

"I said I was sorry. I didn't even know why you're mad at me" she said.

Ah yes!  I forgot to tell you guys why I am mad at her. She just flirted earlier on Jennie unnie when we were practicing for our concert. And she looked like she enjoyed it. And not just that, she was also flirting with the crazy dancers unnies. She even hugged and kissed one of them. So that's why! 

"See you didn't even know your fault" I said to her "So why are you saying sorry? "

"It's because you're not telling me why. You just ignored me after the practice and the whole ride home" she tried to face my body to her now.

I don't wanna say I was jealous. I don't wanna sound like a crazy possessive girlfriend. Lisa you're making this hard for me. 

"Shouldn't i be mad at you? " she said, that made me look at her with a questioning look. 

"Why would you be? " I asked her. 

"You look so fond earlier when you were talking about Halsey. Your eyes are shouting hearts on it. And where's that gift you had from irene unnie? "she said looking pissed. 

Now it's my turn to laugh at her. I hug her and pull her closer to me. She hugs me back. "I guess we are just both jealous girlfriends after all hehehe" 

"Wait what?! You were jealous? But why? To whom? " she asked me.

"It's just you are so flirty sometimes I can't help but to feel jealous. "

"But that's not true, you know it's just my personality and you know we don't want to be obvious when sajangnim is around, right? "

"I know and I'm sorry" she hugged me tight and patted my back.

"It's okay as long as you don't do that kind of live again okay? " she said

"But why? What did I do? "

"You just 200,000 blinks and me with all of your teasing and bitings. " she said and I laugh. 

"Actually that's meant for you" I said teasing and kiss her, she kisses me back. We shared a short sweet make-up kiss. 

 

"Let's go to sleep now, we still have practice tomorrow " I said as I reached for the lights and went back to her arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

{sorry it took me so long to update, I just got really busy and all. Last night, I watched Chaeng's vlive and it was too much for me that I have to write something about it. Hope you like it, even just a very short one}