Says who?

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

Chaeyoung's POV

We are having our usual breakfast all together, the four of us, chitchatting while eating. Unending random topics we've been talking for the whole meal... until, 

"Yah Jennie-ya who's that boy you've been talking to yesterday? " Jisoo unnie ask out of nowhere, like she suddenly remembers what happened yesterday. 

"That's no one unnie"

"Oh yeah then why were you giggling like a little girl in front of him?! " I'm smelling jealousy here. 

"He was just joking around and besides didn't we talked about this already? " Jennie continues to eat her food. 

"Why do you always fight you two? " Lisa interrupted them "You always fight over some stupid things" she continued. 

"Oh yeah?! Like you two don't fight always!" Jennie unnie retorted back at Lisa. 

I feed Lisa a spoonful of my mango, like it's the most natural thing to do "Well, we do fight sometimes " I agreed with Jennie unnie.

"Remember that one time when you we're sulking for days because Chaeng had to film with the other idols on Fantastic Duo? " Jisoo unnie teases Lisa. 

"Maja-yo (means That's right!)  " Jennie give Jisoo unnie a high five. Which makes Lisa pout, knowing these two, starting to bully her again. I just laugh at them and at Lisa, she's so cute right now I wanna kiss her cheeks. 

"I remember that one unnie. She was so jealous of Sungjae oppa talking to Chaeyoung back then" Jennie unnie continue to tease Lisa, and laugh about it. I can't help but laugh also. Lisa's face is so red right now, when she saw me laughing she glared at me. Making me kiss her cheeks "Sorry babe I just can't help it. I remember it too, you we're so angry at me that time" still laughing on that memory. 

"Ya it's not that I'm always the one who get jealous and gets possessive here" Lisa stated. 

"What do you mean? " I ask her

"Lisa's right Chaeyounga hahahaha" Jisoo unnie is trying to stop her laugh now "You're worse than her" then she let out a big laugh again. 

"YA! how can I be worse than Lisa?!"

"Did you forget when Lisa had to do a dance number with the other idols, when she had been partnered with Ten" Jisoo unnie said. 

"Ya don't forget that when Lisa and I went to Thailand for the holidays she was all grumpy on her way to the airport and keep texting me, asking me about what we did and why isn't Lisa texting her" Jennie unnie stated. I can feel my face heating. 

"And also that one time when she texted Lisa while we were doing a vlive to go to her room immediately because she's getting jealous of me." -Jisoo unnie

"Have you forgotten that day when we had a vlive for our comeback? " Jennie unnie said giggling like a baby. "When Lisa choose me to date instead of her" now they're all laughing at me like crazy. Lisa join them laughing like there's no tomorrow. Now, I cover my face with my hands. 

"You two did not spoke to each other for a week" Jisoo unnie manage to say the words between her laugh. "Lisa had to sleep with us because you won't let her sleep with you and tried to lock her room hahahahahaha" 

Lisa is trying hard to stop her laugh, when I throw her a look. But these two, are holding their tummies because of laughing, and it's starting to annoy me.  

"Stop it already! " I said and glance at Lisa telling her with my eyes to make the unnies stop or else.

"Ya cut it off already unnies. Chaeng might get angry again." she can't help but smile at them and look at me "Sorry" as she side hug me, trying to calm me down. She cup my cheeks and give me a quick peck. 

"Alright alright we'll stop" Jennie unnie wipe her tears off and settle down as she tap Jisoo unnies back signaling her to stop.

"Sorry Chaeng. It's just that whenever I remember those days I can't help but laugh, I was very sorry for Lisa back then." Jisoo unnie finally get hold of herself. 

"It was all in the past now. Lisa learned her lesson already "

 

Lisa's POV

"Yeah sure I did" I chuckled.  

As we finished our breakfast, the unnies went to their rooms and do their businesses, Jennie unnie has a quick schedule for today while Jisoo unnie needs to take Dalgom to a veterenarian for his monthly check up. It's Chaeng's turn to do the dishes now, so me being a good girlfriend, helping her out. I cleaned the table and put the dishes on the sink. 

I notice Chaeng is being quiet, since after all the tease we get earlier. "Hey babe are you okay? " I snake my hands on her waist, back hugging her (She's washing the dishes now. )

"Hmmm no" she quietly said. But I can sense she's not in the mood. So i decided to lighten it up. 

"Then why are you being so quiet? " I rested my chin on her shoulder and whisper to her "Are you mad at us? "

"No" she just said

"Come on tell me" I just stay there, kissing the back of her ear down to her neck. She let out a moan when I kissed her softspot. 

"Really it's nothing " she keeps on denying. Then I turn her around, facing me. I look her in the eyes, but she didn't meet mine. She's just staring down the floor like a child. 

"That doesn't look like nothing." I lifted her chin up to face me. "Come on, you know you can always tell me" encouraging her. 

Tears starting to build up in the corner of her eyes, threatening to break down anytime soon. Then she started to ask me a question "Am I really a bad girlfriend? "

Shocked by it, I tried to remain calm "No of course not! You are the most loving, caring and the most wonderful girlfriend in the whole world" This is Jisoo and Jennie's fault. I'm gonna teach those two a lesson later. "If you're thinking about the unnies said earlier, you know they're just joking right? "

"I know. I know. But I can't stop thinking about it, am I giving you a hard time Lisa? " she look me in the eyes with those tears running down now. 

"No you don't baby... maybe sometimes we fight and get hurt but that's only because we love each other, don't we? " I hug her tightly, giving her an assurance that it's okay. I'm really gonna kill those two for making my Rosé cry. it's practically they're fault. 

"Am I being possessive to you Lisa? " she push me a little, try to break away from my hug, but I just held her. 

"You know I kinda like it when your being possessive on me, It only means that you love me so much that you don't want me to share to others. It's really cute you know" I kiss her forehead. "And same goes with me, it takes all of me to control myself getting jealous over the others. Sometimes I just wanna lock you up to our room and hug you all day long." I tucked some strands from her face, behind her ears, and carress her cheeks. She lean on my hands, feeling the warmth on it. "So it's okay if you feel jealous sometimes, coz I also do. It's okay to be possessive, coz I feel that too. And I won't hate you for that. I'll be forever thankful for having such an amazing girlfriend. I'm lucky you know, to have you by my side loving me. Always remember that. Okay baby? "  she just hummed in response, then our lips meet and shared a sweet long passionate kiss. Full of love and care. Nothing I could ask for more. 

"Just don't choose Jennie unnie over me again" pouting at me like a cute little chipmunk of mine. 

"it's only for the cameras baby, you will always be the one for me. " and I kiss her again. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

a/n does it already gays??? I don't know if I'm getting you bored... I would really appreciate if you give me some advice or ideas too. 

Just comment down below 😉