My Chipmunk

Another ChaeLisa Story 💙💜

a/n: at dahil inspired ako sa nangyari sa chaelisa kagabi, ibubuhos ko ang kilig ko dito ahahahahahah uwuuuuuu

------------------------------------------------------

Lisa's POV

After our last schedule for tonight we just went back to the dorm and have ourselves for the rest of the night. It was fun performing again on stage, it's been a long time since we had an activity here in Korea so it really made me happy singing and dancing in front of those crowd.

Now here we are, me and Chaeyoung, just laying on her bed, pretty much exhausted for today's event but still have the energy left for the evening. 

"Chaeyounga isn't it great today?" I asked her lying still and stare at the ceiling. 

"Yeah I really had fun today! Seeing our fans again, interacting with them and all those aegyos we did." she and I giggled at the same time remembering what we did. Gosh it's so embarrassing the unnies always do that to me, but thankfully our blinks are the sweetest they still reacted like I was the cutest. 

"Remember when Jisoo unnie sabotage Jennie unnie for an aegyo kekekeke" after our stage Jennie really went to Jisoo unnie to teach her a lesson, it's so funny they ended on the floor tickling each other. 

"Uh-huh then Jennie unnie gets back to her and urges the crowd to cheer for Jisoo unnie, hehehehe, they're so cute" Chaeyoung said while smiling.

Then I turn to her "You we're cute too when you did the aegyo"

She also look at me blushing "Jinja? Thank you" she said shyly showing her puff cheeks that makes her look like a chipmunk. 

I can't resist poking her cheeks when she do that. So I poke her cheeks, and it's so fluffy (I'm gonna die) kekeke. 

"Ya you're doing it again" she said pouting.

"I can't help it, it's so fluffy. You really look like a chipmunk Chaeng" i said laughing.

"I don't look like a chipmunk " she scoffed back at me. She really doesn't like it when I call her a chipmunk, but what can I do she does look like one (don't u agree blinks? ).

Then I try pinching her cheeks "You're my little chipmunk " I cooed closer to her. 

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Lisa stop it" trying to shove my hands off her

But i just went closer to her and kiss her cheeks then hug her "My baby chipmunk " I can feel her smiling at me.

"Ya~~~ stop it already " she blushes, trying to cover her cheeks with her hands. 

I went over her top then try to pull off her hand from her face, but she's too strong she keeps on hiding her face from me. 

"Why are you blushing Chaeyounga? " laughing at her, she so cute when I . When I can't move her hands I just shower her more kisses on her face, when she suddenly remove her hands to stop me,  I end up giving her a kiss on her lips. 

We are both taken aback for what just happened. Stoned on our position, which I'm still on top of her, both of us turned red. Talked about awkward. 

"I - uh" i cleared my throat "uhm sorry about that" I scratched the back of my head. 

Suddenly Chaeyoungie changes our position, she flip me over now I'm the one who's lying on the bed and she's the one over me now. I got flustered of what she did. 

Chaeyoung's POV

CHUP! 

Lisa accidentally kissed me!!! I am in shock, I can't move, so does she. We stayed like that for a moment, awkwardly staring at each other. When she started to speak, 

"I- uh" she cleared "uhm sorry about that" was all she said. 

This is why sometimes I don't like Lisa being playful too much because ACCIDENTS MIGHT HAPPEN! And here we are, trying to process everything that happened, when I realize our position. My heart beating faster, and I just feel butterflies on my stomach that I can't understand why am I feeling like this. Then an idea comes to my mind. 

I flipped us over, now I'm on top of her and she's down below me, flustered from what I did. I'm holding both of her hands on top of her head, pinning it like she's my prisoner. I slowly lean towards her, as our face gets closer, I notice she close her eyes. I look at her nose down at her plump lips, when I remember the feeling how her soft lips touches mine earlier. I had an urge to kiss it, I want to kiss her soft plump lips, I want to feel it again on mine. 

Just when the door slammed "Yo guys do you like to order some late snacks? " Jisoo unnie asking us while scrolling on her phone, looking for food choices. "I'm thinking about chicken"

Luckily she wasn't looking at us, so we immediately sit and straighten our clothes. When Jisoo unnie didn't receive an answer from us she look up, "What we're you guys doing anyway? "

"Nothing " "Playing " we answer in unison. 

"Playing" "Nothing " we said it again in unison. We are screwed. 

"We are just playing around unnie Lisa tries to wrestle me again on the bed " I explain to her hoping she'll believe me. 

She just eyed us, looking like a detective and speak "Ya Lalisa stop bothering Chaeyoung already, if she got enough of you you'll be dead. "

We both put on a sigh of relief. Thank God unnie is easy to fool. "Yeah stop bothering me Lisa-ya" I just said

"Ya we we're just playing unnie" Lisa pouted. 

"Alright come on you guys, let's order some food, I'm really hungry" Jisoo unnie walks out my door. 

"Coming unnie" Lisa shouted. 

When she's about to leave, I grab her wrist and whisper to her "You know we're not done playing right? " I look her intently. 

"I know. But let's eat first, before unnie gets more suspicious on us" and by that she kiss my cheeks and hurriedly went out the room to join Jisoo unnie. 

I was left there smiling like crazy for a moment then follow them out "Wait up guys" I shouted.