School (Chapter 1)

Winter, go away !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung put her head on the desk after bowing to the teacher. Now it is lunch break time. Somehow she does not feeling well, "maybe it's because I skipped breakfast," she thought. Joy and Yerin get up from their seats and walked towards Hayoung to go to the cafeteria together as usual, but was shocked to see Hayoung's forehead is all sweaty and her face is so pale. To their surprised, Hayoung's body is so hot despite being in winter, after Joy put her hand on the girl's neck. Joy tried to wake Hayoung up, but failed to get her friend back to the reality. Yerin on the other hand shook Hayoung, quite aggresive, unlike Joy who just used words. Thankfully, Yerin's way worked. The tired girl finally woke up but still seems to be lost. 

 

"hey, are you okay? Your body is warm. I think you are having a fever..." said Yerin with a worried face, but Hayoung does not seem to hear it as she just blink her eyes a few times before blocking the sunrays that shone right on her face her the back of her hand. "Hayoung-ah ?" Joy called. "aaa? yeah... what is it guys?" asked Hayoung.

 

Yerin : "you are having a fever, you didn't hear what I said just now, didn't you?"

Hayoung : "arr.... yea.. emm I am feeling a lil tired, I think I'm fine thou.. thanks.. hehe"

Joy : "yaa.. you are really out of it. Yerin was saying that you are having a fever, not looking tired. *sighed "do you want to go to the sick bay or cafeteria? it is lunch time, if you don't already now."

Hayoung : "I....just... yeah, you are right, both of you, Hmmm. I think I am just gonna sleep in here as for now, I sure I'll be fine after a short nap. You guys go eat.."

Yerin : "are you sure? but this classroom is so uncomfy, the sick bay has bed, I'll buy something for you to eat at the sick bay.. come on, let's go there.."

Hayoung : "no.. thanks. I'm really okay.. trust me... hahahahaha" she persisted, adding some fake laughter to gain her friends' trust.

Joy: "if you say so. Then, rest. I'll buy you your favourite cream bread, okay...? Joy looked into her eyes while signalling Hayoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter