Chapter 2

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed since Kyungsoo's first day at work and she was deep thinking back on everything that happened up until yesterday.

 

"Good morning. Can I sit next to you?"

 

Minkyu shows up while Kyungsoo is drinking her coffee in the cafe.

 

"Ofcourse." Kyungsoo smile while watching Minkyu seated herself at the stool beside her.

 

"You're frowning first thing in the morning, but could it be because you're thinking the same thing I am?" Minkyu hum and quietly folds her arms.

 

"The same thing?" Kyungsoo frown thoughtfully. "...Maybe."

 

"Hey, Kyungsoo, don't you think too much has happened at EXO'rDium this past week? You know I thought I was blessed with great housemates. But the two newcomers are..." Minkyu carefully lowers her voice. "How do I put it? They just seem suspicious or strange... What do you think about them?"

 

Kyungsoo guess exactly what she wants to talk about and indeed, EXO'rDium has gained two new residents over this past week.

 

"Me too. That is to say, I was surprised. The person we thought was suspicious turned out to be a new housemate..."

 

"Right? Who would have thought the suspicious person loitering around EXO'rDium was actually..." Minkyu groan exasperated. "Mr. Jung's friend's son, and a resident here!"

 

"Yes. But shouldn't he be an okay guy if Mr. Jung brought him here?"

 

Minkyu heaves a heavy sigh and glares dubiously at Kyungsoo. She been spotting the suspicious red-headed guy since the time she first moved in and she only saw him at a glace, so she wasn't certain but Kyungsoo is shocked that the guy she met at the market she went to with Minkyu the other day, Park Chanyeol is his name, is actually her neighbor. 

 

"To think that the man who forcefully dragged you around turned out to be your neighbor!" Minkyu yelled irritatedly.

 

"I-I'm sorry for worrying you that time." Kyungsoo smile apologetic at the fuming girl beside her.

 

"It's not your fault, Kyungsoo. That man's the one at fault."  Minkyu lets out another exaggerated sigh. "Your room is right next to his, right? Are you okay? He hasn't pulled you into his room, has he?"

 

"I'm okay. Besides, it seems like he rarely returns to EXO'rDium anyway."

 

Kyungsoo suddenly remember what Chanyeol said.

 

"Well then, I've finished my business here, so I guess I'll leave. Let's meet again, Do Kyungsoo."

 

Kyungsoo didn't even think they'd ever actually meet again. Chanyeol knew he would see her again, huh? He wasn't a scary person, but he seems like someone it's best not to get too involved with either. Thinking about Park Chanyeol makes Kyungsoo feel very uncomfortable.

 

"You've had a particularly hard time this past week, huh? Your neighbor is a suspicious and confusing man... And Mr. Jung asked for a favor from you too, right?"

 

Kyungsoo smile at her caring friend and remember what she's referring to.

 

"That's right. Now that you mention it, it seems like he still hasn't come down yet..."

 

Kyungsoo shrug slightly and look at the entrance to the cafe. Mr. Jung's favor was asking her to look after a certain young man. The young man is the one who often comes to look at the leopards. Mr. Jung brought a friend to a BBQ p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter