Chapter 5

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wha...!"

 

Kyungsoo's doe-eyes open wide as she see a familiar shadow in the distance. Those black clothes! It's him!

 

"Baek! We've got a problem. It looks like the suspicious man is watching this room after all."

 

"Hmm."

 

Baekhyun glances out the window for a bit moment. But as if he could seriously care less, he immediately turns his attention back to the papers in his hands.

 

"I have to let Jinsoo know-"

 

Baekhyun grabs her arm as she try to leave the room.

 

"You've told him that a suspicious person is loitering around EXO'rDIUM already, right? In that case, Jinsoo and Moonryun should already have some defensive measure in place. More importantly, let's look at these papers together."

 

"I'm sorry. I am not in the mood for that." Kyungsoo shake her head in disagreement, she chew at her lips nervously.

 

"Soo, nothing will come of only thinking about a problem you can't do anything about." Kyungsoo is shocked by his remark. "Talk to me about fun and happy things. That's a far better use of time. Did I not tell you that once already?"

 

Kyungsoo is startled again by the way he's emphasizing his opinion, she's overpowered by Baekhyun's soft smile.

 

"Are ElyXiOn leopards that's fun and happy to you? Are you not interested in anything else?"

 

Kyungsoo can't straight-out refuse Baekhyun. Instead, she turn the uneasiness inside of her into a question.

 

"That's right. I have amnesia after all. What fulfills the emptiness that makes me up are the ElyXiOn leopards and..."

 

Baekhyun suddenly brings his face close to Kyungsoo. It's almost like a surprise attack.

 

"And you. That's it."

 

"Baek..."

 

Kyungsoo can only be stunned by his words, she stare unblinkingly at the face that is so beautiful she have a hard time believing it's of this world.

 

 

 

~~*~~

Baekhyun seems to have really taken a liking to her for some reason. Baekhyun visits Kyungsoo's room that night as well.

 

"Your room is very comfortable, Kyungsoo. I can talk all about the ElyXiOn leopards too."

 

Baekhyun says happily as he watches a video about the ElyXiOn leopards on her tablet. It's a video Kyungsoo took at the laboratory.

 

Maybe it's because they have a common interest in the ElyXiOn leopards. But Sehun is a leopard researcher as well, It's not that Baekhyun doesn't talk with Sehun, but he doesn't seem to cling to him as much as he does to her. Sehun is difinitely not an overly friendly guy, but he is a passionate researcher, so Kyungsoo think they would have great conversations too.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter