Chapter 3

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol..."

 

Kyungsoo is startled he's standing right behind her without her ever realizing it, but she's also surprised he seems unusually entertained.

 

"There he appears, the suspicious man!" Minkyu lightly pokes fun at him sitting at the other side of Baekhyun.

 

"We do get along well. Something wrong with that?"

 

Baekhyun puts his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and glares at Chanyeol as if to protect her.

 

"Oooh, how scary. What? Are you Kyungsoo's knight? Or maybe her prince?" Chanyeol says jokingly. Chanyeol sits beside Kyungsoo on the opposite side of where Baekhyun is sitting and nudge his shoulder next to her. "Hey, Kyungsoo? Do you prefer a knight to wait on you, or a prince to favor you?"

 

It's a bit too much of a choice to have to choose between a prince and knight, but Kyungsoo shrug lightly. She probably won't be satisfied with being waited on or favored. She'd feel like she's just being one-sidedly loved.

 

"He doesn't have to be a knight or prince. I believe it's best to be loved by the person you love."

 

"I see. An interesting response."

 

Chanyeol's eyes open wide for a moment, as if that were a surprising answer, before finally chuckling.

 

"We're friends." Baekhyun seriously corrects Chanyeol's prior statement. "Kyungsoo, is he your acquaintance?"

 

"Haven't you heard about him too? He's Park Chanyeol, the resident of the room next to mine. Although it seems like he doesn't show up much at EXO'rDium..." Kyungsoo trail off not sure how to continue and thankfully Baekhyun didn't push it anyfurther and instead he glances at Chanyeol's direction.

 

"So you were acknowledged by Moonryun too, huh?" Baekhyun's defensiveness seems to lessen a little. "I'm probably, Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."

 

Baekhyun holds his hand out to Chanyeol with a smile. Chanyeol curiously eyes the hand held out to him.

 

"Probably?" Chanyeol mutters with a dissatisfied expression as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter