Chapter 7

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, Kyungsoo went jogging with Minkyu and Jackson and she poke her head into the cafe. Baekhyun isn't there today. These past few days he's always been in the cafe around this time.

 

"Good morning, Jinsoo. I see Baekhyun isn't here yet today."

 

"Good morning, Kyungsoo. Moonryun returned this morning, so Baekhyun is in his room with him."

 

"I see. Thank you for telling me."

 

It's not like they planned to meet up, but it bothers her a little because she seen him there every morning. She's worried Mr. Jung is angry at him for going to the park with her. Kyungsoo try coming up with all different reasons for it, but in the end it just boils down to her being curious about the mysterious Baekhyun. She head to Mr. Jung's room. Kyungsoo tremble when she hear an anger-filled voice and she stand dead still despite having come right infront of Mr. Jung's room. What was that just now?

 

EXO'rDIUM is an apartment where you always hear merry laughter, Kyungsoo never heard someone yell before and yet to think she hear yelling come from Mr. Jung's room.

 

"Now, now, please calm down. I understand how you feel, but it can't be avoided." Mr. Jung soft calming voice can be heard inside of the room, seems like calming someone.

 

"This isn't something that can be solved by saying that. This is a very important time! This is a problem!" An angry voice yelled again.

 

What should I do? They're arguing, right? Kyungsoo wonder if it's best that she don't knock on the door right now.

 

"You're surprisingly b with curiosity."

 

"Ah!"

 

Kyungsoo hear a quiet snicker right next to her ear, startled, she look behind her to see a grinning Chanyeol.

 

"Chanyeol! Don't scare me!" Kyungsoo whisper angrily at the latter.

 

"Eavesdropping?" Chanyeol tease.

 

"What!"

 

Chanyeol puts his hand against the door over her shoulder, he quietly whispers in her ear once he has her pinned between his body and the door. 

 

"Hey, did you overhear something interesting?"

 

"I have no intention of eavesdropping."

 

Kyungsoo slightly shake her head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter