Chapter 6

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wh-Who's there?! Chanyeol!"


Surprised, Kyungsoo say that name in astonishment.

 

"Hey, you two."

 

The owner of the red hair that's even vivid at night nonchalantly raises his hand in there direction, he has a high quality camera in his hand. The camera shutter was Chanyeol taking a picture, wasn't it?

 

"You're terrible for taking a picture without prior notice! You surprised me." Kyungsoo immediately complain.

 

Chanyeol should know that everyone at EXO'rDIUM is concerned about the suspicious person loitering around there.

 

"Sorry, sorry. But you know, shouldn't it be fine if I take a picture if you're not doing anything bad?" Chanyeol nonchalantly says.

 

"That's a different problem from what we're discussing."

 

Kyungsoo groan, she can't help getting worked up by Chanyeol's unrepentant attitude.

 

"You've heard the news too, right, Chanyeol? About the suspicious person loitering around EXO'rDIUM. The person who isn't you this time."

 

'Oh no, I was a bit harsh.' Kyungsoo chew nervously at her lips, she feel bad about it, but she can't stop the words that are already out of her mouth.

 

"For as much as you're wary about a suspicious person, you sure can take a carefree walk in the park, huh?" Chanyeol smiles slightly. His cynicism makes his lips curp up in a smirk. "Is it okay for you to wander around this area?"

 

"That's..."

 

"We aren't wandering around. I was just chatting with her on this lovely night."

 

Baekhyun doesn't seem to mind. But Kyungsoo's at a loss for words just as Chanyeol said, she was careless. Plus, she brought Baekhyun out with her when Mr. Jung  has told him not to go out. They should return to EXO'rDIUM as soon as possible. Despite rationally coming to that conclusion, Kyungsoo emotionally lash out at Chanyeol.

 

"I can't deny how disgusted I feel to have my picture taken by someone because I was wandering around outside like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter