TEN

XOXOXO, Dara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN

 

From: Jae Hyung

To: Sanghyun

Subject: Brotherly Advise

 

Hyunnie! Thank god I finally heard from you guys. I'm starting to really worry. I knew that I could trust in you. Thank you big guy.

 

So who's the lucky lady? You have to tell me more about her so that we can come up with the perfect event. So you have new friends! That's great, say hi for me. And remember to make new huy friends too. I'm sure that girls are great friends (your noona's my best friend) buut guy friends can help you in many many ways that girls can't.

 

Now lets move to a different subject. Who's the guy? Are you sure that he is really trying to get your noona's attention? It could be that he's just curious and happy to meet another Korean?

 

About your mind boggling question...I'm still wondering about that too. When I finally know the answer I promise to let you know.

 

ps

 

keep me posted

 

stay safe

 

 

From: Jae

To: Dara

Subject: I'm still alive

 

Princess! It's great to hear that my best friend is breathing! I was worried sick! You never answered any of my mails.

 

I'm happy that your family is doing great. But what about you? You just can't be a loner all your life! Go make new friends, the Dara I know will never let anything beat her up. Just talk and be yourself, I'm positive that they will like you. But stay away from what's-his-name, I don't like him. I think his up to something.

 

I'm finally trying to reach for my dreams. My parents are against it, no surprise there. They want me to run the family business. Can you see me managing a restaurant until my har turns gray? Because I can't.

 

So I left home, don't worry they know where I am. I did not ran away, in the end omma gave me her blessings. But appa is still raising hell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter