SIX

XOXOXO, Dara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX

 

From: Jae the Great

To: Dara the Dork

Subject: My Princess

 

Princess!!! It's been such a long time since I last called you that. I can still remember your frown whenever I did. haha How are you? I've been calling you but whenever I did you're always sleeping or in the shower. I dropped by your house earlier to give you your pressie but unfortunately Aunty told me that you went out to watch the movies? With whom? What movie? Why didn't you call or text or emailed me? I would have loved to go with you.

 

Should I start taking your silence personally? We're okay right? I'm still your best friend right? You're not ignoring me or deliberately avoiding me right? Because I know that if you have any problems with me you won’t have any problems smacking me on the head..right?

 

Summer will be over which means that school will start soon!!! We're gonna see each other every single minute again! And you'll be sick of my annoying existence as you put it...again! Anyway have you heard the horrifying, heart attack inducing news??? Ms. Ann is our new PRINCIPAL!!! My worst nightmare ever! I have this extra bad feeling that she can actually expel us now that she has the highest power. This really worries me.

 

I really miss you princess. Everything's just not the same without you. No one's bickering with me. No one's pissing me off. And nobody can make me laugh the way you do. Where have you been hiding all summer? My mum, dad, noona and little sister have been asking for you. Now they all think that I bullied you or something. Which is absolutely not true, we all know that nobody can bully you. Yes, not even me. When are you coming to visit? You know that you can always barge in inside our house. It's practically your house too!

 

Is the cold treatment all about Yejin? I talked to her and you are more than welcome to hang out with us. You know that you'll always be my best friend.

 

p.s

 

call or text or email me. I need to know that you're alive before i make a distress call

 

 

From: Goddess of Awesomeness

To: Self Proclaimed God of the East

Subject: Knight in shining armor

 

It's not because I hate that girl that I'm not going out with you. It's becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter