SEVENTEEN

XOXOXO, Dara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVENTEEN

 

From: Dara

To: Jae

Subject: READ THIS! OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE

 

Ya! Are you avoiding me? Huh? You must have done something really really really wrong then. I've benn thrying to get a hold of you since I received that bloody news! How dare you not answer my calls kim jaejoong! and you even turned your phone off?! You are really something else jae!!!! I am soooo mad that i can feel my blood boiling. And I assure you, you wouldn't want to anger me more. Just a TINY mistake and it'll be the end of you.

 

And don't you even think of making lame excuses like you're too busy with your training to actually answer my calls because I wont buy that!

 

You! You! You pabo! How could you keep something this big from me? You better have a valid reason Jae! Or I will really kill you. If i get my hands on you you will be dead meat. And when you're dead I will kill you again. And again until your stupidity wont infect your reincarnation!!!!!!

 

DO NOT even attempt to lie and deny anything Jae! DONT.

 

Let me just borrow a line from My Sassy Girl...

 

YOU WANNA DIE?!

 

P.s

 

Chubby cheeks...I mean Woo's courting me.

 

I also decided to just remain friends with Joon. Thank heavens he accepted everything well. He's a good guy that's why I'm thankful that we are still friends.

 

See?!!! I tell you EVERYTHING!!!

 

xoxoxo The pissed of bestfriend,

 

Dara Park

 

 

From: Jae

To: Dara

Subject: What have I done????

 

Princess!!!! Why do you sound so mad? I did nothing wrong. Seriously why are you suddenly so fond of using this ==>!!!!!! too much? It makes me think that you really are shouting at me. Tone it down a bit please. Why are you mad? I am really confused here. Man I feel wronged.

 

You've been calling me? Sorry my phone got destroyed. I accidentally stepped on it while dancing to GOD's To my Mother. And don't ask why I'm dancing to the rap part in front of my co trainees. The experience still gives me nightmares. I had to wear a skirt and wig for pete's sake. Remind me to never and I mean NEVER join dare games. I always lose.

 

And WHAT???? Woo's WHAT???????????? THAT GUY"S GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

From: Dara

To: Jae

Subject: What have I done???

 

Stay away from Woo or I will really break your neck!

 

You don't know what you did??? Are you freaking kidding me Jae?! Don't play innocent with me because it's not working! You're just making me more mad!!!

 

You're keeping things from me and now you're even denying it?! You have committed a crime dear bessy and I will really make you pay!!! You are really asking for it!! And to answer your million dollar question...I REALLY AM SHOUTING AT YOU PABO!!!

 

Tomorrow's already my graduation. I am not even expecting nor demanding any gifts from you Jae. I just want you to be at Gimpo Airport this coming Friday.

 

Why?

 

Because I'm going back there. I was accepted in Seoul University. I will just process the papers and I will be staying there for a week. Perfect timing right? It's FLKN's concert! I already have two tickets and you will go with me. It's not a request.

 

Be at the airport when I arrive or I will personally bury your corpse!!!

 

Arasso??!!!

 

 

I'm glad I made myself clear ^-^

 

 

From: Jae

To: Dara

Subect: Yahoo!!!

 

You're coming? You're not pulling my leg right? You just made me really happy bessy. And yes! Of course I'll go with you. Your treat right?

 

Friday? I'll let you know if I can. We have a scheduled meeting with the president. It's about our fate us trainees. To be honest i am really nervous that the mere thought of the meeting is making my palm sweat.

 

BUT I will still do everything in my power just to be there and welcome you back home on Friday. I HAVE TO BE THERE. I miss you.

 

I'm really excited to see you again^^ Don't forget my dried mangoes okay. Thanks.

 

P.s

 

I really am innocent of any crime.

 

orange_girl93 joined the Single by CHOICE chatroom

 

orange_girl93: Hello!!! Am I late?

anonyMOes: Almost

whygee: hi^^

holic: okay enough with the greetings already!!! back to the topic please

 

goddess21 joined the Single by CHOICE chatroom

 

bjhuine: tsk. you are so uptight holic. Hi goddess!!

rubber: i just don't get why you hate men so much

holic: I don't hate men..i just don't need them

goddess21: oh...so our topic for tonight is...er..WHY HOLIC HATES MEN?

anonyMOes: unfortunately yes

goddess21: can't blame her tho..i mean her ex cheated on her..i think her reactio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter