TWENTY

XOXOXO, Dara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY

 

 

 

One message received

 

From: Mel

 

Well? How long do you plan on keeping us in the dark Sandy? Its been weeks!!! We know that something happened after that concert. We’ve given you enough time to gather your senses. Its high time you spill everything okay? We want to know what happened. Why you’re suddenly acting very strange. And you becoming more strange is really alarming Sandy. Please. The girls and I will listen.

 

 

From: Dara the dork

To: Melissa; Niqi, Arzee

Subject: Jae

 

Girls I’m really sorry for not sharing things with you. Specially the events that occurred after that concert. But I’m ready to share them now. Hehe I just had to keep it to myself for a few days in an attempt to preserve the emotions. Anyway you remember how pissed I was at Jae for keeping secrets from me? I was sooooo mad at him that I ignored him even during the concert. He was acting completely strange which naturally pissed me off some more. To me it seemed like he can’t wait for the whole thing to end so that he can go meet his girlfriend. I was so mad at him that as soon as the encore ended I rushed out of the concert hall. I heard him calling after me, frantically screaming my name. But I was mad. I couldn’t get over the fact that he was courting someone. For the longest time I ignored my growing feelings for Jae because we are miles apart. But now that there’s a chance that we can be together he just had to fall for some other girl! Can you see why I’m so mad?! How could he? After acting like a jealous boyfriend he courts someone as soon as he could. And so I ran like mad until someone grabbed my hand. I shrieked and kicked and scratched. I was beyond horrified when I realized that I was scratching Jae’s face! I almost ruined his face. But he just hugged me tight and asked if I could leave the amazon behind and have dinner with him.

 

I almost ruined his face and yet he still asked me to have dinner with him. Who am I to refuse? I think we walked for about 10 minutes in complete silence before I had gathered enough courage to apologize. And he brushed it off; he said that it was okay. That he understood. Understood what exactly? I was getting mad again but I contained my anger. He looked happy and I couldn’t bring myself to be selfish. I mean if this girl makes him happy then I’ll learn to accept her even if she’s the reason for my broken heart. We arrived at the place and it turned out it was the garden of his friend’s girlfriend’s house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter