NINE

XOXOXO, Dara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINE

 

From: Dorky Dara

To: Dorky Jae

Subject: I'm still alive

 

Jae! My best best bestest friend! How are you? Sorry for not contacting you sooner, things just got really difficult. But don't worry it's okay now. It's been what..5 months? Omo sorry for the long absence..don't even think that I'm dead because I'm not. I hope that you miss me because I miss you. and it would be really unfair if I'm the only one feeling this way. I honestly think that this is far worse than the b_____ experience. At least I get to see and hang out with you. But now...

 

Because im nice im warning you that I am about to bore you with details. Please read! it's a must. its the second unwritten law in the best friend constitution. Just please please read this, it will make me feel like im actually telling you all this things personally and not just typing in some machine.

 

You can make faces and even yawn, i wont mind because I wont be able to see you anyway. But I'd rather see your tonsils than see nothing at all.

 

Okay..that was weird.

 

We now live in this two story house in Ortigas (its the name of the place..obviously) The kitchen is small..well the kitchen and the dining room is actually crammed into one room. Which is a great thing for me. I don't have to carry plates for more than ten steps. My life as the table setter has gotten easier. I'm loving it already. You know how lazy this kids could get so i always end up doing all the house chores after and before we go to school. I think that its one of my duties as the eldest...i think im finally maturing!!!! don't you think jae? or is it because your not here? Sanghyun is acting weird though..he's helping me! Can you believe that? Maybe the change of environment finally dissolved the god of laziness that dwelled in that boy's body.

 

And the part that i'm loving most is that I have my own room!!! Yay!!! Dorami and Hyunnie have their own rooms too. Which is great..i finally have my own personal space. you know that a girl..a growing girl like me needs her own sanctuary. And my appa allowed me to design my own room. Guess the color of my walls!!! come on big guy!! you have one try!

 

Ding!

 

Times up!

 

It's pink!!!!keke now did you guess right? If you did you just passed the easiest level in my is-jae-really-my-bestfriend-test. Congratulations bessie! *showers confetti*

 

If you didn't then too bad. Go kick your own because im not there to do it for you. Your stupidity is not excusable. how could you not know the answer?!

 

My appa already found a job and I heard that the pay is good. I guess my eavesdropping skills is still great. I really really hope that he wont get fired this time or we might end up in North Pole hunting big cuddly polar bears to extinction. *I'm crossing my fingers..go and cross yours too*. My mom is still being a full time housewife. I feel sad for her, it can get pretty boring you know? Especially when she's left all alone.

 

I'm worried. I'm really worried about her. She can't really speak nor understand english and tagalog (that's the language here dummy).

 

I'm also worried about my siblings. They're young and they need friends. Which is supposed to be an easy task right? BUt apparently not when you move countries with a language you cannot understand. But those two surprised me just a week after our moving in they brought home two cute girls! Finally my prayers were answered. They now have friends, one burden lifted off my shoulders. The girls are nice and cute, believe me I'm great in reading people. Just go down memory lane for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter