Chapter 10

Ordinary Thing

"I'm sorry eomma" Eunji cries as she bows down in front of her mother.

Eunji's mother didn't say a word as she stared at both girls who are shivering from the cold air. The water from their clothes start to drip down the floor.

Naeun closes her eyes as she couldn't do anything. She was frozen in fear while shaking from the cold. She feels her nose clog up while her tears fall down her face.

"Eomma please forgive me...I love her eomma..." Eunji rubs her hands together while she asks for her mother's forgiveness.

Eunji's mother tears up seeing her daughter so desperate for acceptance and forgiveness. She couldn't help but cry seeing her daughter, her baby girl crying so hard. She hurriedly kneels beside her while hitting her daughter's back.

"You stupid girl, Hyerim-ah..." Her mother cries as she continues hitting her back. She starts worrying about the reaction of her husband when he finds out about their daughter's relationship. 

"You fell in love with a Son! Out of everyone in this whole damn world, you chose a Son!" She cries loudly as she rubs Eunji's back. 

Naeun opens her eyes as she feels her body shake in spite of what Eunji's mother said, It was true she's dating a Jung and according to her family and everyone else. She knew everyone would judge them but she didn't care. All she knows is that she loves Jung Eunji, nobody in this world, not even her father is going to ruin that for her. She takes a deep breath before looking at Eunji's mother. 

"Excuse me Auntie....please don't be angry at Eunji, our feelings for each other are true, we do love each other a lot" 

Eunji looked at Naeun slowly as she looked at her mother waiting for a reaction "It's really true eomma" She holds Naeun's hand "I do love her a lot."

Eunji's mother frowned as she heard what the Son girl said. She used a finger to lift up the girl's chin softly before looking at her face "Does your father know about this, child?" 

Naeun looked deeply into the mother's eyes before saying "No, he doesn't know about our relationship" 

Eunji's mother nods before letting go of the girl. "Do you have any idea of the risks and dangers that could happen if your father found out about this? your whole family will shame you, probably disown you, would you go through all of that because of some petty relationship?" 

Eunji looks at her mother before holding Naeun's hand tightly "Eomma...." She tries to stop her mother but was abruptly interrupted by Naeun.

"Yes I'd rather go through all of that; even if I have nobody else left in this world, just Eunji..." She says without hesitating and blinking as her eyes focused on Eunji's mother. 

Eunji's mother chuckles before caressing Naeun's hair "You're just like your father, Naeun" 

Eunji's eyes widened to what her mother said "Wait what?! You know her father??" she looks at Naeun who is also puzzled with her mother. 

Eunji's mother nods before standing up "I'll tell you everything about it, just go ahead and dry yourselves first. Eunji show Naeun to your room and get her some warm clothes, I'll go and make some hot chocolate." 

Eunji stands up before quickly hugging her mother as she tears up a bit "Thank you eomma..." her mother hugged her back while trying hard not to cry

After all. she'd do anything for her daughter. 

 

Eunji silently waits for Naeun who's in the shower as she fiddles around with her phone as she tries to find information about her mother's past with Naeun's father. She laid down on her bed as she continued to search. With a surprised look on her face, she found an old picture of her mother with her girlfriend's father; his arms wrapped around her waist as she has her arm around his shoulders.

She continued to look at the photo with a puzzling look on her face. "That is quite odd" she thought. "What is his relationship to my mother?

Taking a deep breathe before sighing loudly. "Looks like we all went to the same university" she thinks as she sees their school logo on the picture. 

Eunji keeps that in mind before continuing to search more. She gasps seeing a group picture of her parents with Naeun's parents posing goofily to the camera. "What the hell is going on?" 

Before she could continue searching on her phone, she hears the bathroom door open. She smiles a bit seeing her girlfriend come out of the bathroom with slightly dried hair while wearing comfortable pajamas to keep her warm. 

"Hey there" Eunji says before waving her hand. "Come here" she pats the space beside her. 

Naeun walks over to her before laying down beside her, she sighs and closes her eyes. "This day is so much, its a bit too much to handle" 

Eunji chuckles seeing her girl pout and whine before rubbing her cheeks "I know right. I think I found something important, something I think our parents are hiding from us" She shows her the pictures she found with her phone. 

Naeun's eyes widen "Woah! So it is true! They all had a history we don't know about!" She processes all her thoughts that are running through her mind. 

Eunji nods before sighing "Do you think that because of their past, it all had to do with why we can't be seen together?" 

Naeun looks at her before nodding slightly "Maybe something happened..." 

Eunji nods before massaging her temples "This is giving me a terrible headache" 

Naeun caresses Eunji's cheek before sitting up "Come on, we have to go to your mom now. I want to know what happened."

Eunji pouts before sitting up "Can we not do it now first? I want to take a breather first." 

Naeun frowns "Don't you want to know?"

Eunji nods frantically "Of course I do but my mom hasn't even called us yet. Stay here with me first. Please." 

Seeing her girlfriend like that made Naeun soft. "Fine" She looks around Eunji's room before smiling. "This is the first time I've been here and I feel like I've known you a lot more." Naeun grabs a pooh bear that sits on the bed before hugging it tightly "So cute of you to keep plushies, people in school wouldn't expect that of you" 

Eunji smiles before looking at the plush "Oh his name is Happy! My Appa gave that to me when I was younger" 

Naeun smiles softly before setting the plush back down the bed "He must be very special to you"

Eunji reaches for Happy before looking at the bear doll "Yeah I hug him every night but now I have you to hug now" She moves closer before wrapping his arms around her girlfriend. 

Naeun giggles before looking deep into Eunji's eyes "I love you" she whispers as she leans her forehead against hers. 

Eunji responds to her with a passionate kiss. A kiss that represents their love that is still continuing to burn passionately, their relationship may be forbidden but God knows how much these two love each other. 

Eunji pulls Naeun closer to her while continuing to kiss her a bit deeper than before. A soft innocent kiss turned into a fiery spicy one as Eunji continues to deepen the kiss, softly on Naeun's lower lip. 

Naeun moans before feeling her cheeks burn up from how intense the kiss is becoming. She opens a bit as Eunji's tongue slowly moves inside her own mouth. Their tongues swirl and dance around with each other. Eunji's hands roam around her girlfriend's waist before moving it to the hem of her shirt but before anything could happen Eunji's mother knocked on the door. 

"The hot chocolate is all ready girls!" 

Eunji and Naeun quickly pull away from each other as they fix their own faces before trying to cool off from their intense kiss. 

"Yeah we'll be out Eomma!" Eunji answers before standing up to open the door. She holds her hand out at Naeun before smiling shyly 

"Shall we go and listen to our parents' story now?"

Naeun smiles and stands up before taking a deep breath as she holds onto Eunji's hand tightly "Yeah I'm ready"

And with that, they both go downstairs with their hearts ready to listen. 

 

 

Author's Note

Hey Guys! I am so sorry that it almost took a full year of waiting for an update but yeah I finished school now and I finally graduated! I have the whole summer to update the story and who knows maybe I can finish this story by that time before entering college! I promise to update the next one soon and I hope you guys liked this chapter :> Anyways feel free to comment and maybe subscribe to my story, its your choice. Thank you for your support!

- Gab :>