~~ IV ~~

Just A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Text From Alien:

‘I can’t believe you said those harsh things to me…’

 

Text To Alien:

I meant them. You’re horrible.

 

Text From Alien:

‘I told you we should stay away from each other.

If you didn’t like it, why would you agree?’

 

Text To Alien:

‘Friends wouldn’t need a break in the first place.’

 

Text From Alien: 6:12

‘Can we talk in person?’

 

Text From Alien: 6:19

‘Please Terra…’

 

Text From Alien: 6:49

‘I’m standing outside, let me in?’

 

Text From Alien: 7:02

‘Are you not home? Let me in!?’

 

Text From Alien: 7:45

‘No Terra, you’re horrible…’

 

Text From Alien: 8:25

‘I’m leaving if you don’t open this damn door…’

 

Text From Alien: 8:59

‘I see, okay then…

I’m sorry for being horrible… but you?

You’re just scum…’

 

Kim Taehyung was oblivious to many things, but he wasn’t oblivious to how jealous he got when seeing Terra with Jin today at the swings. He was aware of the sudden anger that provoked from within whenever seeing them swinging together, his eyes glued and fixed on them as though they were the main attraction during a show. He always knew that he loved Terra, that he wanted to stay beside her regardless of just being a friend, but he didn’t come to think that someone else may try and pursue her.

 

Why wouldn’t they? Terra was the president of the scholastic team, and the only female who made it on the team during her freshman year. She made college graduates look like dummies in her presence, and not only was her future incredibly bright, her looks could easily put a model to shame. God was Terra beautiful… Legs that went on for miles, a smile that looked like pearls, a laugh so cute that it was contagious. Terra was perfect, but she never did ask him for a date…. Asked to be more than friends… More than benefits. Taehyung loved her more, and so he chose to run away… Like he did with every problem he had.

 

His heart was breaking, he couldn’t breathe suddenly, and the emptiness of the porch was swallowing him alive, forcing him to drown in the pit of his agony. He honestly thought that she would answer his text, that she would have cared just enough to let him in and allow him to apologize to her for acting so selfish. He planned on telling her that he couldn’t keep his hands to himself when she was around, that he only desired her, that he wanted desperately to be the only one at her side… And yet she couldn’t even open the door to allow him the chance.

He waited two hours, he counted and was stuck walking home empty handed and full of heart ache, knowing that she didn’t care enough to even try to keep a friendship. He admits that he was wrong in not speaking to her, but she was even more wrong for ignoring him and acting childish. Though he was the typical person to be the child, he hated immaturity, and the silent treatment was nothing short of a show. It made him angry, but more did it make him feel a disappointment that he hadn’t felt in so many years.

If only he had turned around and seen the pitch-black house, he would have known that she wasn’t home, that something must have happened. Yet he was to blind by the thought of rejection, the thing he feared the most when confessing, that he didn’t have the heart to look back at the house. His mind was to hazy, and he just needed relief… Relief of rejection, relief of hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter