~~ II ~~

Just A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Text From Alien:

'Are you avoiding me?’

 

Text To Alien:

‘No, you just seemed occupied during lunch…’

 

Text From Alien:

‘That’s the girl I told you about yesterday, isn’t she beautiful!?’

 

Of course, she was, she looked as though she fell out of a beauty magazine and had somehow managed to find herself within the normal halls of a boring school. Just like Kim Taehyung, who was hands down one of the most handsome men within the school, often drawing attention from even the snobbiest of girls. If it wasn’t for his dorky and childish personality, Terra was certain that many more people would have tried to have their way with him… Yet it only took one person to greet him for his attention to linger away from her, and they truly did look as though they belonged with one another.

Text To Alien:

‘Yeah Tae, she’s beautiful XD’

 

Text From Alien:

‘I really like her…’

 

Text To Alien:

‘I’m glad Tae…’

 

Why did he have to drive the knife in deeper? Oh right, probably because he doesn’t have the slightest clue on how you feel Terra. Right, that makes sense huh? Yet Taehyung was her best friend who could pin point when she was having a difficult day, the person who called her out for lying even when it was the smallest of fibs. How could he not notice that she was slowly dying inside, or that she was giving him short answers? Perhaps it was because he didn’t care anymore. She gave him what he wanted, and now he was looking elsewhere, nothing personal was involved with their kinship.

Text From Alien:

'Can I come over? I’m bored…’

 

No! Absolutely not!

Or so she told herself and yet her eyes slowly drifted towards the male who was currently occupying her bed and television with one of his shooting games. He must have been losing because his lips were thin, and his tongue was sticking out from in the middle of them. She hated herself for being able to know these details, but she also couldn’t help herself from noticing them, they were apart of the man she loved for several long years. Idiot…

“I’m tired Tae” she whined, bringing his eyes from the television to her instantly, a smile taking over once concentrated features “it’s time for you to go home.”

His smile vanished just as quickly as it had come, and for a minute it looked as though he were hurt that she was throwing him out. “I can’t stay the night? My mom’s not home” he spoke in a hushed whisper, and for a minute Terra almost allowed her guard to fall and allow him to sleep beside her once again.

“My dad will be home soon, and if he see’s you here, he’ll get angry” she lied, her father was never home, hence why the male always got away with spending the night at her house on school days, or any day at that matter.

“I thought you said he wasn’t due back until next week” Taehyung challenged, and she suddenly despised the fact that she once told him everything about her personal life. Now she was vulnerable and left without an excuse, her eyes glancing towards the floor as though it were the most interesting thing within the room.

“You shouldn’t sleep beside a girl when you are pursuing another one” she finally spoke the truth and was alarmed when a hand reached under her jaw and forced her eyes upon his own, that same soft delicate smile across his lips, oblivious to the fact of the way her heart melted to see such a beautiful expression.

“She’ll have to accept that our friendship is close. I’d never leave your side Choi Terra, I promised you that” Taehyung whispered so softly, that she thought that her heart had flipped and turned upside down within her chest, causing even more pain when his hand slipped away from her and left her cold once more. “So, do you want the left or the right side of the bed?”

“The left” Terra assured, for it was the closest one to the door and the moment he fell asleep, would be the moment she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter