~ Alternate Ending ~

Just A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please” Terra found herself whispering into the darkness of her sleep, her eyes fluttering to try and open, but all the remained was the stillness of shadows and nothingness “please don’t take him away from me” she spoke again, and her heart raced with a strong fear, pegging her lifeless and weightless within this strange world.

She was terrified, but she wasn’t afraid for herself, she was afraid for the man who would be stolen from her embrace, from the warmth she had grown accustomed to simply being there. Taehyung had always been at her side, since the days she could remember, his beautiful smile was always present. When she cried, he cried too. When she smiled, that beautiful smile… That precious, wonderful, loving smile, smiled back at her. He deserved to smile, forever happy, never again crying because of some dumb girl who couldn’t hold in how upset she was.

“Why would I take him?” A voice echoed through the emptiness, Terra’s eyes fluttering to an open and for once, she would see light shining through the darkness, beautiful white wings fluttering about within the air, attached to something short and… pudgy? Masculine? She couldn’t decipher. Yet that voice seemed familiar, and almost comforting, so with jelly legs, she would wobble towards it, keeping in mind that her feet never touched the ground underneath, she was floating. Did she have beautiful white fluttering wings too?

“Snowman?” Terra asked upon stepping closer, realizing now that the wings weren’t wings at all, instead it was Yoongi dressed in a white suit, his hand reaching out to touch at her forehead.

“You’re fever is going down. That’s always a good sign huh?” Why was he speaking so nicely? Terra could directly recall that Yoongi had been mean, had been stoic and cold with his answers.

“Don’t take him away” Terra begged, her hand reaching for her stomach that carried Taehyung with her everywhere she went, the proof of their love and how beautiful it was in the size of a foot perhaps, growing and molding into life. Yet her hand fell against a flat stomach, her eyes growing wide in pure shock and terror. Where had her baby gone? Where did Tae-Ho go!? Panicked, she grasped at the hand against her forehead, and suddenly time froze and so did movement.

“Take who away?” Yoongi asked, his eyes growing wide with concern, and movement began seconds after it had stopped, Terra latching desperately to the wrist within her hand.

“Taehyung!” She screamed in horror, tears soaking her cheeks and they weighed heavily, so heavily that she could no longer feel like she was floating, instead she was drowning and she was desperate for air. “Taehyung!!” She screamed once again, not to answer a question, but because her entire being depended on him wrapping her into his arms, depended on him supporting her heavy weight as she supported his. “KIM TAEHYUNG!” She was frantic at this point, Yoongi gasping and suddenly vanishing from her sights, leaving her to be alone, the light no longer shining within her world, only emptiness and the cold harsh reality that followed it.

“Terra I’m here” his voice, she could hear it faintly and she reached desperately for it “Terra… Lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter