~~ XI ~~

Just A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You’re cruel… You’re so cruel… Kim Taehyung’

“Yah, it’s my birthday, why am I cleaning?” Terra asked while finishing the last of the dishes, her eyes falling accusingly towards Taehyung who was currently occupied with the latest video game she had received as a gift. “Pabo-ya!” She yelled, yet his attention was to captive, was to driven by the adrenaline that coursed through his veins, his tongue sticking out just the slightest from his thin lips. “Jeez this kid” she mumbled, reaching down to shut off the connection of the game, bringing wide eyes within her direction, the look of betrayal evident across his handsome features.

“I was about to win!?” He complained heavily, yet the boxy smile that took his lips proved that his anger was false, showing he didn’t mind that his attention was being demanded away from the game.

“Go clean the kitchen” Terra huffed, crossing her arms before her chest, pivoting most of her weight towards the right, purposely allowing her hip to swing out just the slightest bit more.

“What if I didn’t want too?” Taehyung questioned, standing himself from the comforts of her large leather couch, closing the distance that lined them, his hand swiping across her lower back and pulling her body towards his own until she was enveloped into a tight embrace.

“You’re cruel then” Terra pouted, Taehyung’s widened just the slightest while taking a step back and pouting out his bottom lip.

“Just because I’m lazy doesn’t mean I’m cruel” he suggested, his hand reaching for his cheek to make an adorable expression.

“You’re not cute” Terra protested despite her heart racing, despite how much she wished to give into his demands and allow the reality of life to vanish, if only for a second longer in their long life together.

“Yes, I am” Taehyung argued, his eyes widening when her hand reached up and slapped at his own, forcing his adorable pose to break, showing Terra was firm in her decision to clean up the mess within the house.

“Nope” Terra teased playfully “but maybe if you finish cleaning, I might find you attractive again” she tried to persuade, and wouldn’t you know, that kitchen was spotless before they headed to bed, even the fridge was cleared out of it’s left over contents.

‘You’re horrible… Truly file… Kim Taehyung…’

“What’s up with that look?” Taehyung questioned upon Terra arriving home after spending the day with her father at the office, it was becoming obvious that her day didn’t go well. She was dressed like an old woman despite baring the youthful age of fourteen, her high heels giving her an extra two inches on her outstanding height.

“Horrible day” Terra admitted with a heavy sigh, plopping herself within the comforts of her couch, leaning herself into the feathery soft cushions the seat offered. “What are you doing here so early? Don’t you have practice?” Terra questioned, her eyes glancing towards the clock that was presented on the mobile device, Taehyung looking away and instead returning his attention towards the television.

“Bad day” he agreed with her, it was a horrible day to be up and going. Perhaps they would have both been better off if they just went to sleep and ignored the world that surrounded them, waking up to a brighter day tomorrow.

“Are you okay?” She questioned softly, Taehyung quick to nod off the question, not wishing to bother her with trivial matter’s that she wouldn’t be able to understand, for she wasn’t a guy going through puberty and changes. “You’re a horrible liar” she muttered, her eyes than falling towards the television, noting the strange show that was playing, it being super mature for someone like Kim Taehyung.

“So are you” Taehyung mutter back, his only line of defense against being called out so bluntly. “I’ll talk when you do” he mused playfully, his eyes watching as Terra’s eye narrowed upon him, forcing a playful smile to take over his lips. “Are you salty?” He questioned, cupping her cheeks within his hands and making her lips puff out, his fingers squeezing the soft cheeks to make her lips pout further.

“Hajima” Terra whined, yet she couldn’t stop the chuckle that illuminated from the back of , feeling a weight lift from her heavy chest.

“I see you Choi Terra” Taehyung’s voice had lost any volume, instead a whisper projecting from handsome thin lips “so don’t try to hide from me. Let me see you, rather it’s through good or bad times. It’s enough to see you at all.”

“You’re horrible” Terra whispered back, her heart unable to fight the stress that claimed it and clung, tears beginning to stream from stoic eyes, Taehyung managing to break the walls in which she tried to build.

“Am not” Taehyung protested, a soft smile taking his lips as his thumbs wiped away at the tears she spilled, catching them and saving them within his memories, hoping to be enough to prevent them next time.

‘I fell in love with a lie… I fell for your beautiful smile… Why did you hurt me? You promised… Kim Taehyung…’

“You have to learn the business if you wish to take it ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter