Only On You (TWICE - Nayeon)

Cyr's Short Fic Pile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was one of those random days where I'd sing at a local restaurant in the evening, part-time. I'm glad I came in that night.
They came as a small group, new faces I've never seen in the restaurant, they weren't from the area, looking at the snazzy dresses they each wore.

 

You're just too good to be true
I can't my eyes off of you

 

I'd just finished my cover of 'All The Pretty Girls' by fun. as I turned to take a sip of water from my bottle, I caught the glimpse of one of the lovely ladies watching me, I can't say I never noticed her either throughout my time singing that night.
Standing up for the next song I thought of to sing, a smile grew on my face.

 

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak

 

I slowed the song a tad and added to the backtrack, to almost make it a pop ballad sort of song.

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that is real
You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off of you

 

I doubted that the crowd in the restaurant were oblivious that I was completely hooked on her. The way her black dress stuck to her figure, her face gave both a comfortable and classy vibe. I could tell she could pull off two contrasting looks perfectly and tonight she was both in my eyes.

 

At this point one of her friends noticed me looking their way as I sang, getting the rest of the attention on me, I was lost in her smile.

 

I love you baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you baby
To warm the lonely nights

 

Taking the mic off of the stand, I started to make my performance a bit more theatrical, adding little moves here and there. Everyone was loving the show.
I turned to the table of ladies that now had all their attention focused on enjoying my performance, giving them a smile and wink.

 

Oh pretty baby
Don't bring me down I pray
Oh pretty baby
Now that I've found you stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you

 

I made my way off of the small stage and started to make my way between tables as I song, doing the usual fanfare as I went along. A few people in the restaurant whistled and cheered as I doing so. 
In the corner of my right eye, I saw her covering her smile with one hand as the other held her glass of red wine. Her friends were also very much enjoying the show alongside their glasses of wine.

 

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch

 

I made sure that I got to their table last, to add to their excitement. As I approached, I gave them a little courteous bow before stepping closer, I saw them giggle at the motion. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter