Sombre Souls in Seoul Pt. 2.5!

Cyr's Short Fic Pile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little follow up to that last chapter. :)

*Holy hell... I'm getting back into writing more... I swear! Less gaming!

**Okay, I didn't really proofread this, so sorry in advance as usual, aha...

 

It's only been a few months since Mina and I started dating, it was quite hectic honestly.

 

During the day, Mina and the other Twice members would watch over Mika as I was at work and then in the evening I would go back to being a dad. That didn't mean Mina and I didn't see each other either. Her promotions with the group were based on her wellbeing and so, for the most part, Mika would be with her in my place.

 

Around our second month together, Mina thought it'd be fun for Mika and me to tag along with them all to Japan for their concert.

 

"Babe, you can't be serious right? That's a bit much... and that's coming from me... who's dating a Twice member and taking care with-"

"Darling, relax, it'll be fun! I won't be on stage for the whole concert, just a few songs. The rest of the time it'll be the three of us." She gave me one of her smiles that made me weak.

"What about going through the airport? What if pictures of us get taken?" Too many unnecessary questions went through my mind.

"I know we can't go into the airport together, but once we get through the gate we can meet up again and get on the plane together," She reassured me by rubbing my arm.

"Wait, doesn't your family go to your concerts in Japan! Mina! What the hell am I going to do when I meet them?! They wouldn't even expect me to have a child! ! I can't even speak Japanese to expl-"

"Relax. Don't worry," She shut me up with a kiss.

"My mom knows about you, I'll explain Mika to my parents when we have to alright? Let's just think about this as a vacation, alright?"

"I'm sorry, this is just a lot to take in..." I feel her hand gently squeeze mine.

"At least you don't have to explain to my parents how I'm suddenly taking care of a baby,"

"Yeah... I guess they'd never think the guy you're dating was a single dad... This is just insane," I suddenly laugh, "I hope your brother doesn't want to beat me up..."

"You can definitely take him," Mina laughs.

"You sound like you want a fight to happen! I have to take care of Mika, babe!"

 

The trip to Japan went by quite smoothly actually and after an awkward dinner with her parents, they seemed contempt with Mina and I dating. When the topic of Mika came up... Well... They weren't the most stellar about learning about her, but only until Mina fully unexplained my situation back then.

 

Mina's mom wanted to see photos of her and Mina complied, showing both her parents a gallery of Mika on her phone.

 

Without saying anything, Mina's mom went to my side and hugged me, saying things until Mina translated.

 

"She says that you're a strong and smart young man for having to make the decision to take care of Mika and by yourself in another country." Mina translated. 

"My dad also thinks you're quite the man for not just caring about Mika, but your own sake as well." She translates for her dad.

"Tell them I'm thankful for them accepting me... I was afraid they wouldn't like me because I have a child from my past relationship." I ask her.

"Not at all, as they say, they think it's very admirable of you to try and live the best you can for both of you now and the future," Mina assures me.

 

The rest of the night went pretty well in my opinion, Mika and I watched their concert the next day from their green room since Mika couldn't obviously be out in the super loud arena. To my surprise, Mika wasn't that bothered by the loud cheering and sounds and was dancing along with the Twice members. After the concert, I was surprised again that the girls wanted to play with Mika still... They blow my mind still.

 

Nothing too crazy happened since their concert those months back, we've kept everything quite simple for the benefit of Mina and me. Well, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter