Souls In Seoul (Twice Mina) Pt. 3

Cyr's Short Fic Pile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uh... Hi there... Yeah... this really is an update... wild huh? I haven't been very productive as I thought I would be...

This won't be too long of an update... at least I think it won't be as I type this... We'll see what happens. Gonna change things up a bit this chapter MAYBE!

*As I got back into writing this... I realized this is turning into its own series when it really shouldn't have... but I just love this idea too much. Aha. Oh boy...

 

*

 

As the days, weeks passed onwards, Mina and I felt a lot more relaxed about our relationship and keeping it out of the public eye, but of course, there are eyes everywhere watching and following you when you're a celebrity...

 

I mostly remember what happened... Mina was out with Jihyo and Nayeon, taking Mika out on a little picnic by the Han River. Mina was pushing Mika's stroller as Jihyo and Nayeon held her hands as they walked away from their company van as they were dropped off.

 

"Unnie, you seem to be happier to be out with Mika than us," Mina jokes.

"I am, but I'm even happier to be out with my pretty-little niece Mika!" Nayeon replies a bit too excitedly.

"Niece? You're more like her grandmother-" Jihyo begins to say.

"Grandmother?! I'm still young and beautiful~" Nayeon cuts her off.

 

Within moments they arrived at their picnic location since time passed as they joked and talked among themselves.

 

"Wow, this spot has an awesome view, nice work unnie," Jihyo says, looking towards the river.

"Thanks, I'm a genius, after all, I know all the good places for a picnic!" Nayeon exclaims as she starts to set up their picnic mat. "By the way, Mina, how's Mika doing?"

"Ah, I think she's tired from the walk," Mina motions the child nodding off in her arms.

"Ah, so cute!" Jihyo exclaims now as she starts to help Nayeon set up.

"Sorry I can't help you two set up things," Mina says apologetically.

"It's no worries, Mina, relax and just take care of Mika, we can handle things," Nayeon replies as she's starting to set the containers of food they brought with them.

 

Time passed again and soon the sun had started to set and all the girls were just simply chatting as they played with Mika.

 

"Mina, how's your hubby doing?" Jihyo asks, taking a sip from her drink.

"Honestly, he's been stressed from the things he's dealing with in the office he's work at..." She replies.

"It's been a while since he has gotten a break right? Our last concert in Japan wasn't it?" Nayeon adds, playing with Mika in her arms. "And that was almost a year ago..."

"It feels like he's working more than us honestly..." Their leader confesses. "Even though I'm the leader of our group, he's got teams of people under his responsibility."

"I would be more surprised if you told us he wasn't stressed... He's got a lot on his shoulders at work." The eldest says.

"And he still makes the time and enough Mika and us all... He's an amazing person, but I'm just worried about his health you know?" Mina confesses, looking down at her hands, "Sometimes, I wonder if our relationship is hard on him because he can't be lax about it whenever he's outside of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter