Sweetner (TWICE - Chaeyoung)

Cyr's Short Fic Pile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm Hi there... I don't know when this will come out because I have so many drafts partially written... I wrote this two years ago, according to my phone, though it might three years old actually...

Anyways, I'm just retyping it here with my laptop because I'm not just going to copy and paste is from my phone... Hope y'all enjoy this... Also... This one has a fantasy flavour to it. :)

Pardon any mistakes that got by me... especially my grammar aha.

 

It was strange, how everything kind of happened that one day. I was walking around the downtown core of Seoul during the few days I was laying over before flying over tot he Philippines for my actual vacation. Being an avid K-pop fan, it was a rare chance for me to be in the country where it began and could get a chance to see an idol or an entire group in public.

 

Into the late afternoon I found myself as some fan meet with TWICE after winning some raffle as some Beanpole store after buying some new clothes for casual wear that same day.

 

With my basic Korean comprehension (like between elementary and 1st year high-school) skills, it was a special 1-on-1 fan meet with a member of your choice. There were maybe somewhere in the ballpark of fifty to sixty of us ONCE's that won the raffle.

 

On the stage were booths with a member's name above a door for you to walk into, but it wasn't fully closed off, it was open behind the members so the managers could walk from behind and watch what was going on, but at the same time, it was set-up to where you couldn't hear the conversations going on in the booths beside yours.

 

About forty-ish minutes of waiting, it was my turn and I made my way towards Chaeyoung’s booth. Yes, she’s my bias.

 

As I entered the booth, I heard her seat squeak against the floor and she moved herself in closer to the small table there. We greeted each other once I sat down and boy did I almost embarrass myself right off the bat; I almost completely fumbled my words before I took a second to pull everything together, I could hear and see her giggling at me, cute.

 

We chatted a few short minutes, mostly me speaking in my not great Korean as she took the time to correct me and listen diligently, I was thankful for that. She thought that my Korean was cute and watching me figure out what words to use next was adorable since she knew I was trying my hardest (and I was!) to talk to her in Korean, since her English wasn’t as relatively good.

 

I quickly remembered that I card for her in my coat pocket so as I was pulling it out, I managed to give myself a papercut on my thumb (just showing off my luck) just as I pulled it out.

 

Chaeyoung quickly grabbed my hand as she asked if I was fine, I told her it was no worry, but as I was saying that she did something I didn’t think she would do.

 

I felt her lips on my thumb, her soft, moist lips.

 

Almost instantly I shut my eyes and turned away out of reaction, not even pulling my hand back since she had quite the grip on my wrist with both of her hands. Next thing I knew, my thumb felt wet and warm for a quick second. I opened an eye to see her pulling her head back from my thumb.

 

She my thumb! I didn’t know how to process anything after that. She noticed my confused and shocked expression as she laughed a little and asked if I was better after that. I could only nod as my response to her…

 

I saw her get up from her seat, letting go of my hand, asking me to stand up as well, so I did. She walked around the small table as she ended up in front of me, the difference in height was laughable, I was almost an entire foot taller than her.

 

She placed her hand on my right shoulder, pressing down a bit, getting the message I bent my knees until she stopped pushing and also gotten behind me.

 

I heard her thank me and I turn my head to the side and at that moment I felt her arms wrap around me from behind. From that close, I was distracted taking in all the little details of her face.

 

For a flash I thought I saw the colour of her eyes go from brown to red-ish, but it was probably just the lighting. I placed my arms over hers as I heard her giggle into my neck.

 

Then I heard her say:

“Thanks for the snack, oppa.”

 

What snack?

 

In that confusion I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my neck, she was biting me! My voice wouldn’t leave my throat for some reason, as I stood mouth agape, losing strength in my body. I dropped to my knees as she was still connected to my neck, her left hand covering my mouth now, even though I was completely silent.

 

In the last few seconds of consciousness, I knew I had in me, I could only guess that she was drinking my blood like a vampire and what I did next would be considered completely idiotic in the situation.

 

With my right hand, I placed it on the back of her head, keeping her connected to me, not letting her remove herself from me, her literal source of energy. I had a tiny smile on my face as my vision completely out.

 

I’d woken up with a headache worse than any hangover I’ve ever had before. I thought I died until I heard the beeping of a heart rate monitor beside me and the few IL line going into my arms, one of which was supplying me with blood.

 

Fighting through the pulsing pain, I sat up with an audible groan taking in my surroundings. I was in some fancy hospital room… Then I remembered… Chaeyoung… Vampires didn’t exist to my knowledge until that moment, but how much of that fantasy could I believe?

 

I’d somehow managed to get onto my feet, grabbing the wheeled pole that the various bags of liquid hung from, I made my way to the door and stuck my head out.

 

Quiet… And nobody in sight?

 

Checking both sides of the hallway, I followed the signs on the wall hoping to get to the cafeteria for some sort of solid food.

 

I found my way into the elevator going down towards the floor I wanted.

As the doors opened, I stepped out only to finally hear echoing voices shout to stop and wait. Clutching my head in response to the suddenly loud noise, I turned my head to the left to see the TWICE members running towards me with Jeongyeon pushing a wheelchair in front of her.

 

Soon I found myself sat in the wheelchair in some sort of meeting room with almost all the members sitting around the table, Tzuyu and Sana were on my left and right of me respectfully. It was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Jihyo and Nayeon walked in with five plastic bags filled with food guessing from the smell coming from them.

 

It was an awkward meal to say the least, with my little journey out of my room, I drained my energy and Sana had to feed me the soup I was given. As embarrassed as I was, I think the TWICE members enjoyed watching me, especially Sana as she fed me.

 

As awkward as it was for everyone in the room, I broke the silence.

 

I asked the possibly ridiculous question:

“Is Chaeyoung… a vampire?”

 

I honestly hoped they’d just laugh, but they didn’t, I saw them look at Chaeyoung and then each other before eyes were going between Jihyo and Nayeon.

 

I heard Nayeon sigh before looking at me, her face yelled seriousness.

 

“Would you believe that?” She asked me.

 

“Unless she just likes to bite people and their blood for fun, then who am I really to judge?” I sounded confused and questioning at the same time.

 

Then I heard Sana place the spoon she was holding into the half-filled bowl in front of her.

 

“What’s the point in hiding it from him at this point?” I hear her ask.

 

“To keep it short, some things you thought were fantasy are real,” Nayeon says.

 

“Does that mean-“

 

“No, in our group, Mom and Chaeyoung are half-human and half-vampire. The rest of us are regular humans.” She cuts me off.

 

“That’s cool~” I say, fascinated at the fact Momo is also half-vampire.

 

“You don’t think it’s weird?” Chaeyoung questions.

 

“Not really, different but not weird at all. Personally, it’s a little hot,” I laugh a bit seeing all their reactions.

 

“Does that make them ier than us then?!” Dahyun says.

 

“Of course, he’s going to say t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter