Our Hands (Twice - Dahyun)

Cyr's Short Fic Pile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not my greatest work, smashed this out quick with almost no plot planned when I got this idea for this song... It's Elvis Presley's - Can't Help Falling in Love.

 

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can’t help falling in love with you

 

Nayeon unnie forced me and Sana unnie to go out with her to some restaurant she’s been into for the past few weeks.

We were suddenly at a restaurant and looking inside it looked a lot like the one you’d see in an old American movie, a small stage with a piano and a bar with shelves stocked with colourful bottles.

We had to dress up a bit for the night since there was a theme for the night “Masquerade Feelings” and at the door of the restaurant we were given decorated masks.

Nayeon unnie was obviously a regular as she and the older man that handed us our masks, greeted each other happily before he also guided us to a booth that was open towards the stage.

According to Sana unnie, the guy that Nayeon unnie has been having something with sang here regularly and she learned that he’d be performing tonight and so she grabbed the closest members to at the time to come with her so she wasn’t alone.

 

After we had our orders taken, the lights in the restaurant started to dim and two spotlights lit the small stage and gentle clapping filled the room.

 

Two masked guys walked onto the stage, one singing.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can’t help falling in love with you?

 

One was playing the ukulele and stopped at the standing mic. The second went straight to the piano and instantly started playing and singing backing vocals.

Looking at the unnies, Nayeon unnie was enamoured by the duo, until I saw Sana unnie lean towards her before Nayeon unnie pointed towards the one on the piano playing and a goofy smile grew on her face.

 

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter