Two Heads Aren't Better Than One (Red Velvet - Yeri)

Cyr's Short Fic Pile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, an update this quick?! Who is this?! Aha... Anyways, this is an idea I've had the past week or two and I'm writing this blind and I'll have no idea what it'll up as... So like everything else lol. Things like this will be pretty dang short and relatively straight to the point.

Pardon my editing and grammar as usual (my editing tool tells me there's a lot wrong it could fix if I paid for it lmao)

 

*

 

Through an odd string of events and connections of people I knew and who they knew, I found myself in Red Velvet's dorm despite their rule of letting someone in...

 

"Yeri, fam, you gotta chill, like how crazy hard could it be to confess to the girl ya like? I'm assuming she's also an idol..." I say to her as she's sitting in front of me, back facing me, as I knot her hair.

"Oppa... it's not that easy..." She replies, turning her head to me slightly, judgingly.

"Why not? I mean, if you two hit it off, you guys could hang out like usual outside, not like anyone would suspect anything, especially if the two of you already hang out a bunch and the public know about your friendship." I point out to her as I finish one braid.

"But if we don't... things will be super awkward between us and our groups!" She exclaims.

"It'll only end up awkward if she lets things end up that way... I mean, you're both fully capable adults... why can't you two have a civilized conversation about your guy's friendship and feelings? Didn't you say you heard that she might also feel the same way?"

"Yeah, but, I don't know how true that could be... I heard that from a mutual..."
"Can you trust that mutual?"

"Of course I could trust her..."

"Then what's the problem? You could ask to hang out later in the week and then talk things out... I'm not saying give her a full-blown confession like in a drama or anything. Just like, ask her if things you've heard are true and whatnot-"

"And then confess to her?" She cuts me off.

"Hey, if that's how ya wanna do it, then be my guest. All I've got is mediocre advice and options. I ain't telling you how you want to deal with this." I tell her as I start to unfurl the second braid I messed up halfway through.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Just message her that I have feelings for her and just hope she feels the same way?" She slumps her body back into mine, stopping my braiding. I just put my arms around her in comfort.

"Who knows, maybe that is the most sure-fire way." I shrug.

"SCREW IT!" She yells and grabs her phone in frustration, I stayed silent and let her do her thing.

 

-Yerimie-

Unnie...

 

-Nabongs Unnie-

Yes, Yerimie?

 

-Yerimie-

I have something to tell you, please don't freak out...

 

-Nabongs Unnie-

Are you okay? Did something happen to you?

 

-Yerimie-

No, nothing bad, I just wanted to let you know something...

 

-Nabongs Unnie-

That's good to hear you're alright.

So what's up?

 

-Yerim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter