~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 2

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~~Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.- Erica Jong 1942. ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it. That this following scheduled you guys need to catch up. Any further question?" Everyone keep silence, not wanting to hold the meeting any longer. "If there is no other question, than I call this meeting adjourned!!".

*Finally..I've been waiting for you to ended it* He is been waiting from the beginning of the meeting for it to ended. Took about three hours for them to discuss their further scheduled and he is to totally not into the meeting. His mind already flew to somewhere else.

"What is it hyung?" he asked.

"Jae..It's not that I don't like the fact that you're married now, I understand the feeling but I need you to be more aware, you know there is rumors been spreading around about you" he said his concern.

"Hyung, don't worry. No body going to found out that I've married. We been dating for years before we get married and no one found that out. I'll be more aware since she is my wife now. I don't want her to get hurt" he assures his manager.

"Good to hear that, but you know the risk that you might face once the secret leak to public. It's your career and your wife safety". He nodded, patted his manager shoulder to convince him that he would never let that happen. He would never expose his personal life into public.

"If there's nothing else, I think I should go now. ~~~~~ is waiting for me. I promised her we had dinner together and now is past dinner time, I'm afraid that she is already asleep when I get home" said Jaejoong.

*****************************
At home....

I was still studying while waiting for my husband to come home. Today after a week apart, we finally meet each other again. Come to think about it, it is such a dream for an ordinary girl like me marrying Asian famous idols. I am such a lucky girl.

"He is late. Is there something happen?" I murmured alone, looking at the watch that shown 30 minutes past 9 o'clock. Yet Jaejoong still not home.

To be honest I was a bit upset that he is late. He promised me to come home as soon as his job done, having dinner with me. Silly me, I should have a bite a little while waiting for him. Now stomach craving for food, but I don’t wanted to eat. I don’t have the appetite, I wanted to eat with him, I want him to feed me. It’s been a week..wait it’s more than a week now.

Before he went to Japan, yes he did came home but always late at night. After I felt asleep. He’s been working so hard for their next single album, not to mention his solo album with Yoochun too always kept him busy.

I missed him a lot. I don’t wanted to hear just his voice through the phone, I wanted to felt his presence next to me, his warm embrace touching all over me, making me shiver every time he touch me. I wanted him to sing lullaby to drive me into my deep sleep, feeling his arms rested over my waist, seeing him the first thing in the morning.

Silly me!! This is what I have should known, I’m married to a famous person, a singer to be exact, this is path that I choose, person that select among many other guy to spend the rest of my life with. I can’t expect him to be next to me all the time.

I’m sharing my husband with the rest of the world but in secret. I wonder how long will we be able to keep this secret remain unknown by his fans. How can I fall for him?! Yes.. I remember, he’s the sweet guy whose always sell his gum around the neighborhood with his warm smile that never misses before he became a famous superstar.

I always set my eyes on him, but he has girlfriend that time and one day his girl left him and I saw him crying alone in the corner of the building. I don’t know what attract me to come over him, calmed him down. That was how we first met and our first conversation is about his ex. But that was past, history for him now. I am his present, his future!!.

“Better revise a little for tomorrow presentation” I don’t wanted to played any more mind game. Reminiscing the past, it is not worth it. He is mine now and I think I don’t mind sharing him with his fans, in secret as long as they did not know and we have our little peaceful life as husband and wife is enough for me. I can’t expect more from him right?!!

*******************************
While on the other place….

“!! I’m being late again. I promised to came home early, freaking fans following around and how am I supposed to go now?!”

He look around, making sure the alley is cleared from any of his fans. He just wanted to come home as soon as he can, lying next to his wife again.

“Alright!! It is clear now, I guess they are gone now. I should asked manager hyung to send me home if I knew this would happen” he mumbled to himself, blaming himself for being so clumsy and not thinking of any circumstances that may happen.

It’s late now, only few minutes left before eleven when he reached home after struggling hard avoiding his fans. Lucky that they didn’t saw him when he make his way out from the alley. They were waiting from the other side of the corner and lucky that he encounter with a good hearted beggar showing him short cut from the alley. In return he gave him their take away dinner that he bought earlier.

Crack!! The main door cracks a little sound when he opened it. The light was still on, “She’s still waiting?! Gosh.. I felt so guilty now”.

He walked slowly inside the house, wanted to give her a surprised, but he’s the one who get surprised. His wife fall asleep in the living room, with her notes all over the coffee tables. “Sorry that I’m late” he said to himself.

“Babe!! Wake up.. What are you doing sleeping outside?!” he shake her gently, did not wanted to shock her.

“Babe!!”.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder. “Hi..You’re late!!” I said, still half awake.

“I know, I’m sorry. Fans been following me around and I have to find other alternatives way to escape. Mian..What are you doing sleeping outside?”

“I was revising and falling asleep while waiting. Pull me up” I said in my indulgent voice. He smile, smile that I’ve been missed for two weeks now. He carried me up, bringing me to our room and slowly placing me in the bed.

“I think I should punish you for being late” I said, pulling his collar shirt closer to me and he smirked. Oh!! How I always love the way he smirk.

“My pleasure.. Anything for you” he said. “Kiss me..Longer to redeem the past two week” I said. He leaned closer, “It’s that all? You just wanted a kiss after this two weeks separated from your husband?”

He knew that I don’t wanted just a kissed, I wanted more but of course I wont tell him too. It was an embarrassment to tell him. “That is your punishment. A kiss. One long kiss nothing more” I said, pulling him closer to me and slowly pushing my lips to his.

The night end with us hurl our feeling for each other after separated for two weeks. Only God knows how much we missed each other. The feeling that fans would not know, the touch that I’ve been longing to felt. Here on our own heaven, we shared all the feeling we felt for each other. I knew that I was right for marrying him, Kim Jaejoong!!!

*************************
~WHOA!!! that was different from the previous fic that I wrote..HEHE!! the feeling is also different..I almost forgot the passion why in the first place I wanted to write. Now I got it back.It's because I wanted to poured and shared with my readers about my fantasy if I got hook up with my fav idols..Silly me!! Anyway..here's the new chapter^_^
Comments will be reply on the next chapter, but I know that few of my readers from my previous fic is here with me..Yeah!!!!

ENJOY YOUR READING AND FANTASY READING THIS..CHOW!!!^_^