~S.E.C.R.E.T~8

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. ~ St. Agustine-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For about three days, I have spent my days with their wardrobe lady. Well when she is over arranging their outfit. I cannot complaint, I can’t since my husband is so busy with the filming. Those days was so bored. He came in our room late at night after the filming over and went out early in the morning to start the filming again.

Not much difference from our life at Seoul. Well, I can’t have too but bear with it. Lucky that the long bored day facing the wardrobe lady is over now. Hey!! It’s not like I don’t like the lady. Leave that thought alone. It just that spending the day with her is nothing compare with my will to spend the day with my hubby.

This morning is so..- erm..what should I describe it? Wonderful? Well everyday is wonderful for me since I met him. Sweet? It is because today he didn’t have to get out from the room quietly. He’s still lying next to me sleeping with his arms still around me. Well, who care about how the day is. Everything is just fine.

“Are you missing me that much” he suddenly open his eyes. I didn’t know that he’s already awake and aware that I was staring at him like a . I can feel that my face is blushed. Ashamed of myself, staring at my own husband in that kind of look.

“Erm..- you wouldn’t have any idea how much I am missing you. Spending the day with you wardrobe coordinator is..” he cut me when he suddenly with out alarm kissing my lips.

I haven’t brushed my teeth.

I haven’t washed my face yet take a bath.

But who would care about my morning breath when I can feel this kind of kiss in the morning. Forgive me for being so cheesy.

I couldn’t help but respond to his kiss. Slowly it turn into passionate kiss. I can’t let this happens. I know if I follow his flow, we would never getting out from our room for the rest of the day.

Not that I didn’t want too. I would love the idea, but I love more the idea spending the day doing outdoor activities with him. So, slowly I pulled away, “Honey, you know what, we can’t do this” you said gently.

“Why is that?” he said as he still tried to catch my lips and I giggled before placing a light kiss on his lips.

“Because, we have to go out. Outdoor activities like others tourist do” I said. “Now, if you love me, get up and take bath so that we can start our day” I added.

“Babe..-“

“Erm..”

“Do we have to? Go out? I mean you had your days walking around the town. Don’t you think it’s time for us staying indoors?”

“Andwe” I said waving my index finger left and right. That was a big NO – NO for me. C’mon!! No one would recognize us here and finally the time where I can spend day with him outside with no worries about his fans and the reporters.

“Babe, please.. For me..”I beg, I know his kness would buckle seeing me like this.

“Here, we can go out with no one would recognize us. Don’t you think it’s a good moment for us to back to the time before the spotlight?”

“Aish!! Arasso..arasso!! But give me a kiss first” he said, pointing to his mouth. Well, gladly I went closer and finally pushing his lips into mine.

Well, it wasn’t a long passionate kiss. I don’t want to loose my chance going out with him. I know it would turn the other way around if I gave him a passionate kiss.

After receiving his kiss, he slide into the bathroom and finally I can have my time alone and preparing myself for the outing. For about five minutes after he went to bath and I went all over the closet to find my best dress, I heard him shouting calling for my name.

“Babe!!”

“What?”

“Could you hand over the towel for me? I forgot to bring one” he smirked from the behind of the door, showing only his head.

Just when I try to give him his towel, he pulled me into the bathroom with him. Well at first I was protest about it since I already took my bath. But slowly, nothing could be heard from the behind close doors. Slowly the noise disappeared and only me, myself knows how sweet he could turn out to be.

+++++

I'm back!!!Taadddaa..after a long hiatus..lols~~ but this is a short chappies though..I kinda lost my feeling for this fics..but it will get back to me soon..lols~~ so for now enjoy this chappies..