~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 5

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and to be loved in return~ From ‘Unforgettable With Love-Natalie Cole~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that man comes I can rest at peace. My mind haunts with the thought that I’m afraid the most. I’m not sure myself that I can handle the possibilities that may arise from this event if it’s real. Why can’t I have a happy normal life like other married couples? Yes!! I know, I’m not marrying an ordinary man, I married to extraordinary man, and I’m fall in love with him years before his debut to be idols.

Why should I scare? I’ve been dating him 5 years after he becomes an artist and no one ever found out. His management only found out when we decide to tie the knot. We manage to hide it for years and I am positive that we can hide this too. The question now is for how long we can hide?

“Babe?? Babe!!” ah!! That voice that I love.

“Babe!! Are you alright?” he asked.

I turn around and saw man of my life is standing in front of me looking at me with his concern look.

“I’m alright. For how long you been calling me? When did you get in?” I asked. I didn’t hear any noise or sound. I wonder for how long he’s been at my back.

He walked closer to me and as usual giving a peck on my lips and hugs me for a while after his long tiring day. “About 10 minutes.

"What did you think about? Is anything wrong?” he asked after he breaks the hugs. He pulled me down, making me now sitting on his laps and he hugs me from behind, placing his chin on top of my shoulder, waiting patiently for me to answer.

“Nothing special. I’m just thinking about study. Final is around the corner. It’s my last semester. With all the final year project I’m so depress” I poured. Almost 20% of the answer is right.

“I know you can make it. You’re the best; the girl that I’ve married to is the girl that never gave up this easily. This is just a small problem to you. I know you can do it baby” he said. Every word he said comfort me, soother me.

“I think you over think of my ability. I’m not that good. Anyway-“I said, getting up from his laps, “Why are you home early today?” It’s rare to see him come back home this early, not with his tight schedule.

“Our schedule finish early today. Beside, I wanted to spend more time with my honey here. I missed you” he blow a kiss to me and I chuckle. He never tired of being romantic to me. He is still the same Jaejoong that I know 5 years ago.

“Is it so?” I said, moving closer to him.

“Yes, it is. Don’t you miss me? Ah!! I know. You must be thinking of that guy Yesung right” he said. He knew everything about Yesung since we both believe that a strong relation should be based on trust and therefore we shared everything we went through with each other.

If he is in overseas for his scheduled, he will try to find his time to text, calls or chat with me through net.

”Someone is jealous here” I said, throwing a pillow over him and he dodges it.

“Come here” he sat and patting the space next to him and I go for it. “I will be away again next week. This time to Saipan. We have to film another DVD and the title this time is All about TVXQ” he said.

He will be away again. He just gets back for barely two days and he went away again. I sighed. His scheduled is become tighter from days to days. “An exemption is made by this next travel. Here-“he pulled out something from his beg. It’s a flight ticket.

“You have to ask for leave for..Let’s say a week starting next week” he smirked.

I got confused. Why would I ask for leave in a week if the one who will be away is him? “Babe..We never have our honeymoon right, since we wed” he kissed me on my forehead.

“Consider this as our belated honeymoon, beside our first anniversary is just around the corner. This can be an advance gift from me to you” he said.

I feel speechless. This man, he never tired of showering me with lots of love. How can I be scared of the thing that might happen if our little secret is no longer a secret? I have him by my side, and as long as I have him, I have nothing to be fear of.

“Jae, I-“

He puts his index finger on my lips, “Just be ready by that day. We will leave together and have fun there. When the filming is on, I will have to spend the day with the guys and once it done I’ll get back to our room. I probably will have no time to accompany you for that three days but at night I surely will have time” he said, smiling.

I hugs him, “Komawo.. Na..Saranghanda” I said, and give him a kiss.

“Arasso. But babe..I’m hungry” he said, cutting the mood that I’ve created. “Can you cook something ofr me?” he asking, making his puppy eyes.

“Alright. I was about to cook when a-“ I stop, I almost blurted thing that still unsure.

“What?”

“Nothing. Come, I’ll cook something for you. This is what I learn from omma” I said quickly before he asked for more details. I drag him out with me.

I went to the kitchen and he went to the living room, turning on the TV. After a while, he walked to the window and has a look of the scenery from there.

“WHAT!!It’s the same car again. It’s been there since I get home. What the hell!! Is he monitoring the house” he murmured alone. When he went to work this morning, he saw that car and the driver is sleeping inside the car. When he gets back this evening, he also saw the same car with the same driver again.

At first, he did not pay any attention to it, but now is already night and that car is still there, more important is the driver acted strange every time he came, and now the driver seems to be watching over his house.

“What are you looking at? I said when I saw him looking at the window pensively. I followed his gaze and I saw a man in a car. The man that came early this evening.

“Oh no!!! He still there” I thought.

“That car, it’s been there since this morning and the driver seems to be never leave his car” he said. He is so sensitive to hi environment even though sometimes he does not show it.

“Probably just some one whose has no house to live in? Come on, let’s eat dinner before it gets cold” I said, pulling him away from the window.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How was it??hehe..the crisis is almost arise here...
To my readers, I know you guys read this, but for this time I don't think I will be able to write my reply on all the comments, I have final exam this monday. I just have the time to post chapter that I already finish..ANyway..for news reader, I hope I have one, hehe...hope you guys enjoy the story..same goes to my loyal readers..Hug and Kisses from me...muahkx....