~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 7

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~It is as true love as with ghost, everyone talked about it, yet few have seen it~-Francois De La Rochefoucauld, 1613-1680, French Classical writer-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few hours in flight, were finally made it to Saipan International Airport safely. The flight is so tiring and I guess this is how Jae and the boys have always felt as they travel frequently and I’m saluting them for that. Just one flight, I almost can’t bear the tiring feeling I had.

Imagine Jae that always travels from one place to another!!!
The air, the breeze in Saipan is different compare to Seoul. Here, we can holding hands without worrying about fans, paparazzi, reporters that crave for the boys hot news and gossip. Here at Saipan, for the first time I felt so relieve for being able to show my love for him without any doubt about thing that may arose.

Lucky that their trip to Saipan is in secret so no fans knows about it. “Babe, were at the hotel now. Are you still dreaming?” he wakes me up from my long thought. “Nope, I’m just thinking” I said as he helped me to get out from the van.

“We will have to go for filming now. Manager hyung already help us to check in. You take a rest first and I’ll come back soon after the filming done” he patted my forehead.

“I don’t feel like I want to rest. Erm..The air here so fresh, it would be such a waste for me to take a rest even though I got jet legged from the long flight. Can I take a walked around?” I asked for his permission.

“Babe..I know it such a waste, but now I want you to rest, then later after you’re fully recharge, we’ll take a tour around okay” I know it. He wouldn’t allow me too. But I guess I have to follow the order. I don’t want to ruin the moment for my stubbornness.

“Arasso.. So?”

“Jae, come on hyung. We have to go now. We still have schedule” said Yunho, looking at his watch.

“In a minute” he shouted back to Yunho. “Babe, have to go now. See you later” he said, but yet still he froze on his position

“Okay, but what are you still doing here. Go!! Yunho is waiting” I said, shooed him away.

“You forget one thing” he said, pointing at his mouth. Owh!! A kiss is what he is still waiting for.
I leaned closer and just like a quick lightning, I gave him a quick smooth kiss.

“Aww..I was expected more than that” he pouted. “That would have to wait for the night” I winked at him and again shooed him away.

After Jae leaving for his scheduled, I slammed myself on the bed absent mindly, having no thought of what should I do while waiting for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While back at Seoul, Seven Sun Office…
He rushed into his editor room without knocking the door. He is excited to tell his boss about the new hot gossip that would be a blast in K-Pop industry and a platform for him jumping form third class reporter to its own class.

“Don’t you have to knock before you enter?” scold his editor.

“Mian..But I have story, a nice cover” he said without feeling guilty about his rudeness.

“What is it this time?!! Every time you said you had a good scope it never turn out to be a good one after all” a middle age lady said. Even though she is in her mid 40s, but she sure still has the style and the charisma the same as the younger age than her.

“This time is for real” he said convincing.

“I don’t have time for this. Now would you please, I need to check another script to be approved” she said without even looking at him.

“Five minutes, just give me five minutes to explain and I’m sure you will like this” he is still trying. It’s one and only shot he had to move on from his current position.
She sighed and reluctantly looking at him, “Your time starts
now. Tell me!!!” she look at him, unsatisfied being distract in the middle of her works.

“Jaejoong is married” he grinned, satisfied that his word being heard.

“What do you mean JAEJOONG IS MARRIED??!! Which Jaejoong???” she asked, showing a little interest in her expression.
“Kim Jaejoong of DBSK is married” he said, pulling out something from his carried beg.

He throws some random pictures into her table. She took a look at it quickly. Her eyes got widen and widen after every each of the photos she studied.

“Where did you get this? Are these pictures for real??!!” she asked for conformation.

He feel excited to tell even more when he knew that his editor is interested now on his story. “I was passing by his residence that night visiting my cousin when I encounter him. I spied the house for days since the day he’s back from Japan” he smirked.

“So, how would this pictures tell that they are married??!! Whose going to believe this??!!”

“That’s not it. I’ve disguise as a sales man and took a peak into the house and saw their wedding picture hanging opposite the doorway”

“But we don’t have enough evidence for this” she said.

“Don’t worry, this morning they left together along with luggage and I’ve check they were heading to Saipan for another DVD shoot if I can get there too we can have even more than this” he is trying to say his point.

She takes a deep thinking. After a while she pressed down her intercom ordering her secretary to book the next flight to Saipan for him.

“Go get ready, you got scope to cover and when I mean that, I want a good one. Last shoot for you. If this news is fake, company won’t take any responsibilities that may arise. It would be all yours” she said seriously in her tones.

“Arasso..It is for real..They can’t hide it anymore. This might be the end for him” he promised with smirk and satisfaction in his face. Satisfied that finally he is given a trust to cover a blast story. Korea and other part of the world would turn into chaos because of his coverage!!

"Erm, just another question. Am I the one whose going to cover this story from the beginning?" he asked again from outside, with half his body appeared.

"Yes, you are. Therefore, I want the best cover!! Arasso!!" she said coldly.

With that he closed the door and jumping up and down outside, happy for the news and trust he got. Ignoring all the glare and look from his other colleague.

++++++++++++++++++

Haha!!! Finally I can update..sorry for the late update..

ajaeluvsjoongie:thnkx..hehe..I hope u like this one..^_^
I_Heart_JongHyun:haha..dat was funny..I think if u were by myside, i will do that..hehe..
~Zero~yeah, I did it again*hugs tight2x*hehe..
I hope u like diz one..
DBSKlover:yeah..another new reader..I love it..
thanks for loving it..did u read the first one, "Holding Back the Tears" that one already completed..
posche14:yeap..totally she is..but in here, my dearest reader are the luckiest..

ANYWAY..LIKE USUAL..HEPY READING!!CHOW NOW!!!