~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 3

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~~Love is much as an object of obsession, everybody wants it, and everybody seeks for it, but few ever achieve it. Those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never...Never ever forget it...-Curtis Judalet~~

***************************

“Babe!! Wake up... It’s morning now. Come on” he said trying to waking up his wife. He knew his wife is not a morning person but she have too. She had class at 10 that morning.

I move a little, still does not have the feeling to wake up. “What time is it now?” I asked.

“It’s 7.30~. Now would you wake up please? I’ve made breakfast for us” he said.

I love it when he is around, he never fail for waking me up. I smile, reluctantly waking up. “Babe!! Come on. Let have breakfast together. I have to go soon. I have scheduled today starting at 9” he said. This time he tried harder.

“Aish!! Arasso, but can we stay like this for a while?” I said, grabbing his hands forcing him to lie next to me. I can see him smile

“I love too, but you know we have things to catch up later and time did not wait for us too” he said, but still he followed to lying next to me.

“Babe, you love me?” he suddenly asked.

What kind of question is that? Of course I love him, more than my own life. He is the best thing that ever happens to me, but I can sense something else in his question.

“Of course I love you, more than anything” I said, giving him my sweetest smile ever. Where would his question lead us too?

“Then, if you love me, can you get up now, wash your face and have your breakfast with me?” he said. I knew it. There is something else in his question.

“Hun...Do you love me?” I asked him back. “Yes I do. I love you more than anything else in this world” he said in his husky seducible voice. I leaned more close to him, “Then if you love me, can we stay like this for a while?” I said.

He smirked, caress my cheek gentle then kissing my forehead, “Come on now princess. I’ll be waiting outside. Hurry up and get wash” he said.

“Hun…” I grab his wrist again making him stop. He turn around and look at me with his smile on his face, “I love you” I said. I don’t mind saying those words all day long as long as he is with me.

“I love you too” he said, leaning forward and gave me another kiss at my forehead, then turn to my left eyes, followed by my right eyes before he kiss my nose and lastly my lips.

This is been the great day after left alone by him for almost two week. Does not want to waste anymore time, hurriedly I went to the bathroom and get washed before I ate breakfast with him. Nothing is much better than looking at him the first thing in the morning. Starting my day greet by his smile and love.

After having our breakfast and saying goodbye to each other, I continue to sleep for a while. I’m so tired, but I’m happy. He had to leave earlier back to the guy’s hostel and pretended that he still live there with the rest. That is how his life is since were married.

My alarm rang sharp at 8.30 o’clock and I have to get up and get ready, don’t want to get late to college. After finish dressing up, I take a look at myself for once last time before headed out. Perfect!! I choose a simple fashion. Using on cream color half tube in the inside, cover up with black cardigan that my husband gave me on our last anniversary as a couple on the outside, match with Levi’s unbitten skinney jeans with a pair of open toe heels. Great... so simple yet attractive and I let my long hair untie. Satisfie with my appearance I headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At College..

“Hey...There you are... You’re earlier today” greet Sang Mi, my dearest friend. The one that I almost shared everything with.

“My alarm clock is back” I grinned, reminiscing the scene we have last night. “He never failed to wake me up when the time is come” I said.

“That is the reason your smile up till your ears” she teased. She was at first in shock when she first know that I’ve marry Jaejoong. Come on!! Whose girl will not surprise when they get to know that, in addition his bride is your close friends. It almost give her a goose bump once she know the secret but then relieve because my groom is not Yoochun, her favorite member.

“So, ready for the presentation later? It will take 15% from our course work right? That is a lot” I said. 15% from the presentation is a big mark that would leave only 40% for the final assessment.

“Yeah.. I hope she didn’t get to strict on the marking” she hopes.

The day ended very slows for me. Nothing that I want more now than lying on the bed and have a naps for a while. I’m tired of avoiding Yesung whose keep following me around. Not that I don;tlike it but he really got into my nerves today with his attitude. How should I avoid this guy?! Should I tell him that I’m married so please stop buzzing around? That would be very cruel for him. Somehow, I need to figure out a way to stop him.

***********************************

Hehe..Some short of author block I guess..hehe..nvm..
How was that??!!! Bored I think.. I don't have the idea.. I kept on deleting it..Countless time before I came out with this...

++++++++++++++++++++++

+posche14:thanks..I hoping to see you in this fics..^_^
+kkk_128:hehe..thanks for dropping by..I'm happy seeing you here too..^_^
~Zero~: Yeah..we must pray for having husband like him, just avoid the artist part..he must have little time with us if he is one of the idols..kept the other criteria..hehe..
+HaNaKo: he deserve the love from us..hehe..Always Keep The Faith..
+jaejoong<3: thanks..Welcome to my imagination world with no boundaries..it's the only place where we can be with them..hehe..
+I_Heart_JongHyun: wow!!!I got another new reader..Thanks for loving it..
envyislandgurl: I know..dun worry bout it..thanks for loving it..I'm trying my best for keeping the drama lesser, the writing style different to make it different from the previous I write..hehe..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANYHOW..READERS...LIKE I ALWAYS SAID..THIS IS THE WORLD WHERE OUR IMAGINATION BECAME REAL!!!SO USED IT!!ENJOY YOUR TIME READING...CHOW FOR NOW!!^_^