~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 6

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~Let your love like misty rain, coming slowly, but flooding the river~ -Madagascan Proverb-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“MA SANG MI!!!!!!” I shouted at my closest friend when I finally reach her over the phone.

“YAH!!!! Are you crazy?!! Why are you shoted at me like a crazy person!! I’m not deaf here” she said, angry. I know, everyone would too of they suddenly got shouted.

“Mian..I was so happy. Guess what?!” I said. I was so excited about the honeymoon thing; it will be our first official honeymoon after a year of marriage.

“You didn’t tell me then how should I know?”

“I forgot” I chuckle. I was too excited. “Me and Jae, we will have our honeymoon next week. An official one. With the rest of the boys” I blurted in one breath.

“Whoa..Whoa..Slow down there..What do you mean with the rest of the boys?”

“I mean, we will have our first honeymoon and anniversary next week. And we will go with the Boys too” I explain.

“Why with the boys? Aren’t it supposed to be the time alone?”

“It is because they are filming their next DVD, so Jae take the opportunity to have our honeymoon along, beside it’s an Island so…Gosh..I’m so excited. Should I go shopping for lingerie?”

“Aigo…You’re going to spend your honeymoon with the rest of the member too?”

“Aish!!! Yes, but in separate room. Of course me and my husband, but that only for 3 days and 2 night only, for the filming after that we will have our time alone. So, should I get some new lingerie?” I ask again, she did not answer me yet.

“Girl!!! What do you think of?! Of course you must have a new one, a special one. Let’s go today. We don’t have class today, and I’m so damn bored here” she said.

After decide when and where we met, I text Jae asking for his permission. I know he will let me too, but I love it if he knows where I about. While picking up my outfits, I receive another message.

I’m hoping it’s from him, and from him it is. He said that its okay for me to shop that is why he worked so hard, so that I can have a comfort life.

I decide to wear my blue top cardigan the summer edition and mix it baby phat short pants and wer wedges for my shoes. I look at myself again in the mirror. Great, simple just like the way I used to dress up.

(Here the link; my fav style for dress up..^_^)
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11615685/Japanese_Korean_Fashion.jpg

The rest of the day we spent on shopping spree, most of the thing that I bought is thing that can be used on my honeymoon. When I reach my home, I still saw the car parking in front of my house.

That is it. Who the hell is that guys, staying outside my house ofr days now!! I cannot stand it all. I went over the men in the car, knocking his window.

I asked his to roll down his window, “What are you doing? You had been out here for days now. What do you want?!” I asked. I can see that he’s surprise because of me. I am sure he would not expect me to approach him.

“I was-“he stuttered.

“I don’t care what your excuse is; I know you’re the same guy disguise as a direct selling man the other day. I know you’re not. So, if you still here, I consider you as a stalker and I will make sure you’ll be handed over the authority if you still here” I threaten him. Again!!

As soon as I leave him, I saw he starts his engines and leave from the spot immediately. Well maybe that how thing works. We have to strict and threaten a little for them to understand the words.

+++++++++++++++

I know short chap..hehe..blame my mind it's not working by the time I write this down.
Neway I'll reply all the comments this time..don't feel like studying for my final neway..hehe..

ajaeluvsjoongie:Yeah!!another new reader...(clap my hand now)thanks for liking it..hehe..it just come cross my mind if he is secretly married..hehe..every girl is the same with you, dreaming to be his bride, same goes with me..hehe..Besides you have the honeymoon and killing that man wil spoil the hineymoon girl..hehe..inagine your honeymoon..^_^
MSY: Yeah, that guy is about to exposed your little secret with Jae..hehe..me too.. I wish I had him by my side. But if I don't I would like to have a guys with his character in this story..hehe..
I_Heart_JongHyun:Haha..I can't make their life perfect like fairytale..must add some drama as the spices for the story..hehe..honeymoon is the consolation for you..imagine that you are really having an honeymoon vacation with jae..AAAAARRRRR.....How I wish that could be real..haha..
~Zero~: hehe..you like it..haha..honeymoon..I wish that could really happen..hehe..well, I can't make Jae character cold, cool, players all the time. Make him sweet innocent and deeply in love is kind a new..haha..
posche14: Yeah, he is. I wonder how he is in real life. Girl that got to be his girl is the most luckiest girl in the world..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway guys, my mind is keep on imagine thing, and now it's turn to Big Bang guys to be in the story, (actually there is two guys that I love the most, Jae and TOP. They caught my attention the first time they debut..hehe..)
The story revolves around the triad society. Where they have to learn other thing than violence..check out the story. I've posted one chap including forewords..leave a comment for me there..hehe..
Here the link for my new fics
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/lurve_jae3/

ENJOY YOUR READING IN MY WORLD GUYS..CHOW FOR NOW!!!