~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 4

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
~Love in marriage should be the accomplishment of a beautiful dream, and not, as it too often its, the end. ~ Alphonse Carr

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whoa...It’s really good to be home again. Today pass so slow for me in everything except for this morning. I smile alone. I think I need to prepare the dinner before Jae get back. He must be exhausted and hungry.

I headed to the kitchen, searching for something than I can cook for him. Honestly, I’m at cooking. All I can cook is ramen, but that was before. From his mother, I learn to cook his favorite dishes but not as good as his mother cooking and both of his mother really nice and loving mothers.

When I began to start cooking, I heard the door bell rang. I wonder who that could be. I look at the time, it’s still early. It couldn’t be Jae.
I took a peek through the curtain to see who it was. It’s no one that I know.

“Yes, what can I do for you sir?” I ask. It’s a young gentleman, dress up neatly and smart in front of my door.

“Oh... I’m Kang Hae Joon. Good evening Miss. I’m doing direct selling. Would you mind to spare some time with me. I’ll explain our product to you” he explains.

Owh..It is just a sales man, but I think we already put a sign that we don’t need any direct selling person allowed to enter the house. Clearly we don’t want them.

Why? Well, simply because what if the sales person come when Jae is at home? That would be a total expose, a suicide attempt for me if his fans find out that their idols is taken by me.

“I’m sorry, but I think we have a sign out there saying ‘NO DIRECT SELLING ALLOWED’” I said emphasize my last word.

Instead of understand what I said to him, that man seems to be more interested to look over the house than explaining his product since his eyes is touring the house from where he stand. I close the door a little.

This could be bad, I have our wedding photo hanging opposite the doorway, and whoever enter the house would see the picture first.

That is why I never let any of my friends from college knows where I live since we get married.

“Sir, If you don’t mind, I hope you leave right away. I don’t have time for you. I’m sorry” I said. This man almost getting my nerves. “Are you married? I can see your wedding photo just now” he said.

!! He saw the picture. Ottokae..

“Yes I am and now please leave. I can tell that you are not a direct selling person. Who are you? What do you want? Leave now before I called the authority”

That’s it. He really not likes a direct selling man. What if he is from the paper? A reporter? Oh no!! We would be in the deep of he is.

I slammed the door right in front of his eyes and stormed into my room. I lost my appetite to eat and cook for Jae.

What if what I thought is right? What should I do? Should I tell Jae about it? Hell no!! He has a lot on his mind now; this would add another for him to think about.

Damn it!! I should be extra careful and I’m being careless now, opening the door for someone. There is no good for me to regret now.

Thing I can do now is hoping that what I thought is not real. If it is real, then my nightmare is beginning now. How should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While that direct selling man..In his car...

"So, this is where he went. The rumors is true after all. BUt I wont expose it now. Wait till I have enough evidence. He surely will be in deep . Then I can get promoted for my best expose for the year" he grinned in satisfaction.

The truth is, he is a third class reporter that crave for promotion. He walked passed the house one day on midnight when he saw a suspicious figure entering the house. At first he thought it was a thief but once he come close, that is not a thief at all, indeed it is something that will become his passport to be success in his career.

He probably, from third class reporter whose always cover small stories will get promoted and dang!! he is on top of his career after that.

"I'll come again tonight. I know he would came here" he laugh a little cannot wait for the night to come.