~S.E.C.R.E.T~ 1

~S.E.C.R.E.T~
I like to run away from you, but if you didn’t came and find me, I think I would die ~ Shirley Bessey

===================================

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Alright, it’s the wrap. Congratulations everyone. Good job guys” said the MV director. We were shooting on a Japan shows.

“Thanks God, it ends. This is mean that we can fly back to Korea” I said, felt relieve. It’s been weeks pass since we get to Japan for other promotional activities for the latest records we have. It is also means that it’s been a week I’ve been apart from my wife, ______.

“Hyung, what the rush. Korea isn’t going any where. It just stay put on where it is in this world” teased Junsu.

“Like you didn’t know him, I know he’s been longing to see our sister in law again” added Changmin with a little goofy action to add some flavor to tease me.

“Yah!! What did little kid like you know? You haven’t had your first kiss yet, therefore it’s far beyond your knowledge how does it fell after you’re married” I said, defending myself. It was true. I was eager to see my wife again, having her lying next to at night and looking at her the first thing in the morning after wake up from my long tiring sleep.

“Hyung, you don’t need to be that harsh on him” said Yoochun, “But, truthfully, Changmin-ah, find your first kiss first before you could comment.” He added and laugh at Changmin that showing his pouted faces.

“No ones is going to have a dinner tonight. I would asked manager hyung not to let you guys have dinner” he warned.

“Like he’s going to buy that. Are you mad? Aigoo..Uri little dongseang is mad. Jaejoong, Junsu you better apologize before you couldn’t have dinner” added Yoochun.

“Don’t be such a cry baby Changmin. Guys our flight is confirmed by tomorrow noon” said Yunho, leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

“Tomorrow? Why can’t we have it today? It’s still early” I said protest, I really eager to see my wife again.

“Hyung, bear it for another one day will you? You been here for a week now, why not for another day. It’s just another 24 hours of waiting” said Junsu.

“Aish..Arasso…But I’ve told ____ that I’ll be back today. Ottokae? What if she’s mad at me? Can you tell manager hyung to book a ticket for me for today flight?” I asked still working on getting back to Korea today.

“I’m sure ____ is an understanding wife like usual. She understands your working environment so I think she won’t be mad. Is she or you that will mad?” said Yunho.

“Aish…I have to wait another 24 hours. I can’t bear sleeping next to Changmin. His sleeping habits is bad” I pouted.

“Yah!! Hyung, you never complaint before, why now?. My sleeping habits cannot be change, I love to cross my foot all over the bed” Said Changmin defending himself.

“Alright..Cut if off. Were in public now. We don’t want the civilian knew and heard about this. Wait till we get back to our hostel” said Yoochun, when he saw fans were waiting outside the hostel building.

That night, I decide to call ____ informing her that I would be back the next day.

“Hey, babe. How are you?” I said once I can get through her. I move a bit further from the other members because I know that they will eavesdrop my conversations as usual.

“I’m fine, you?”

“Fine too but I missed you so much” I said. Hearing her voice make my heart beats faster.

“You do. How’s your job there? All done?”

“Yeah, I’m flying back tomorrow noon, but I think I only can reach home by night” I said. I’m sure that we will have to get back to the company first having a small meeting as always before we could go home. They will give another scheduled that we need to catch up.

“It’s okay, I’ll be waiting. You wanted me to cook?”

“Erm…It’s okay. I think I take away dinner for us. Babe..Mianhe..”

“Why? You didn’t do something wrong right?”

“Aniyo..I just felt bad cause I can’t be a good husband for you, leaving you all alone almost all the time and most important I cannot scream my love for you” I said.

Ever since we get married, we kept everything secret. ____ sure be in trouble if the fans knew about this. I couldn’t imagine on what they will do to her. That was the toughest part in our relationships. We have to keep it secret even when we are legal to it.

“Jae, don’t felt sorry for me. This is what I want and my own will. I love you cause you are Kim Jaejoong my lover not Kim Jaejoong the famous idols. I don’t mind having you in secret as long as I’m happy and you are happy. Araji” she said. That is why I love her the most. She’s such an understanding and supportive partner that I have. I would do anything I could to make her happy.

“Babe..You should go to sleep now. You have class tomorrow right?” I said when I notice it’s late in the night.

“Yeah, I have class by 10 tomorrow. Have a sweet dreams babe, miss you” she said.

“Good night too. Dream of me tonight, love you too” I said and hang up.

Once I turn around I could see the other members falling down one by one, pretending that weren’t eavesdrop my conversation.

“Aigoo…Yoochun-ah, dreams of me tonight, miss you and love you” said Junsu mimicking my conversations.

“Junsu-ah, miss you too and I’ll dream of you tonight. Let’s met in our dream” said Yoochun cooperate with Junsu teasing me.

I throw a pillow at the both of them and walked into my room that I share with Changmin and went to sleep, hoping that night will ended fast.

=============================
How was it? This is my first chapter. A little different from my other 2 fics that I wrote down before about Jaejoong. Feel free to dropped comments..