Chapter 9

Our Sweet Little Gift

After Aaron rushed out of the bar, he quickly went into his car but that was then he realised he doesn't know where she lived. So he texted it all his friends, except Fahrenheit. He doesn’t want them to know about situation before he was sure of it. Once he got his answer he went straight to her house. 

Gui Gui was feeling sick again and had just thrown up in the toilet. Right now she is all alone in the house as Cynthia had to visit her mum, and Hebe had to go back to the office to pick up something. They did offer to stay with her but Gui Gui kept on insisting them to leave and that she was alright. She was going to rest down on the sofa but then the doorbell rang.

“Who could it be this late? It must be Hebe, she probably forgot her keys again,” Gui Gui thought.

She was about to open the door when she remembered neither Hebe nor Cynthia will ever ring the doorbell, they always knock on the window. She stopped her action. Aaron on the other hand heard someone and his guessing it's Gui Gui, was near the front door but he could feel she doesn't want to open it.

“Gui Gui,” he called out. Gui Gui's eyes widen.

When she heard Aarons voice she became scared and took a step back from the door. She wasn't ready to face him yet. Why did he come? He couldn't have known she was pregnant. But What if he did? What is she going to do?

“, someone’s coming Gui Gui please open the door?”

"Gui Gui open up quickly," Aaron lied ands without thinking Gui Gui unlocked the door and revealed Aaron.

“Why are you here?” Gui Gui asked and got annoyed when she noticed Aaron lied. Aaron didn't know how to respond to her question, he didn’t want to go straight out and ask her if she's pregnant. I mean what if she isn't then it'll just make things even more awkward.

“How are you feeling?” Aaron entered the house without asking.

“What do you want?” GUI gui whispered, while scrunching up her face.

She felt the urged to throw up again so she quickly ran into the toilet, while Aaron ran after her.

“Blauauaua. Blauauaua.”

*Cough.* *Cough.*

“Are you ok?” Aaron asked worriedly and held onto her to give her support.

“Thank you.” Gui Gui sat up when she was sure she wasn't going to vomit anymore and leaned onto him, she was too tired to be angry at him. Aaron carefully helped gui GUI up and brought her to her room, and gently seated her on the bed.

“Gui...are you...are you-“  Before Aaron could finish his sentence off Gui Gui interrupted him.

“Yes I'm pregnant,” GUI GUI whispered.

She didn’t want to tell Aaron but she knew he has the right to know and there was no point in lying to him.

“Are you sure? Did you go to the doctors to confirm? This is so bad!” Aaron grabbed onto her shoulders and questioned her.

Gui Gui was frustrated, she knew Aaron wouldn’t take any responsibility but she was angry at how he was pushing the blame to her.

“What’s wrong with you?! It’s not like I wanted this to happen… and it’s your thought that this happened!” Gui Gui yelled and kicked him off the bed.

She was waiting for him to shout back but he remained on the floor.

*Sob* *Sob*

She tilted her head slightly to look at him.

“Is he crying? Did I hurt him that badly?” she thought.

“Hey… Are you crying? Does it hurt that much?” Gui Gui asked guiltily as she slowly walked towards him.

She gently lifted up his face and wiped his tears for him.

“How did this happen? I’m the one who should be crying not him!” Gui Gui moaned to herself and looked at Aaron and signed.

“Hey…I’m sorry are you alright?” To her surprise Aaron looked at her with a nervous face.

“No! How can I be ok….I’m so dead…” Aaron ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Gui Gui didn’t understand what he was talking about, shouldn’t she be the one who’s less of an advantage here-she was the one who’s most likely going to be a single mother here.

“What are you talking about? I’m the one who’s messed up now,” Gui Gui looked at him confusingly.

“You don’t understand…if she finds out she’s going to kill me,” Aaron held onto Gui Gui’s shoulders tightly.

“Who are you talking about? Who’s she?  Let me guess your girlfriend! ” Gui Gui was angry at him for taking advantage of her, but she was more angry at herself for getting pregnant with a guy who’s got a girlfriend.

“No my sister!”

She was taken back with what he said because he was afraid of his sister, she would have never thought a player like him would actually be a sister boy.

“Is she really that scary?” Gui Gui asked uncertainly.

“Of course she is…she’s always slapping my head and kicking me, her kicks can fly all the way to my face. I’ll start sweating just because I can feel her presence. Ah what am I going to do?” Aaron signed.

Gui Gui was actually quite amused seeing him act like this which made her think, what kind of women is she? But she had to admit she did feel sorry for him and was quite scared of ever meeting her. But then again she would never meet her  as what he just said wasn’t it an indirect way of telling her he doesn’t want the baby?

“Baby, daddy is sorry that I can’t be with you while growing up,” Aaron said sadly, while looking at her tummy.

Gui Gui was taken aback by his comment, for a moment she thought that Aaron was going to take responsibility but shook of that thought immediately as she knew it was impossible, even if his sister wasn’t as scary. While Gui Gui was deep in thoughts, she was suddenly interrupted by a pair hands grabbing onto hers.

“Gui Gui…I don’t know whether I’ll still be living when our baby is born, but I will try my best to protect you and our baby from anything…including my sister,” Aaron said confidently, looking into her eyes.

At first she wanted to take it as a joke, she knew he probably said it on the spur of a moment but she can see thru his eyes that he was serious, which made her confused. The Aaron she knew would change girlfriends like changing clothes everyday so why would he be willing to stay with one girl for his entire life.

“What are you talking about?” She asked nervously.

“Let’s get married. Let me take care of you and our baby…I promise you I’ll be there for you and the baby whenever,” Aaron said sincerely.

“I…I-“ She was speechless, this had never crossed her mind at all.

“I don’t know.”

“Please…you don’t want the baby to be fatherless, or am I not the baby’s father or are you planning to get an abortion?” He questioned quickly, eyeing her.

“What are you talking about? Of course you’re the baby’s father; you’re the only guy who I’ve slept with,” Gui Gui shouted out.

For some reason Aaron felt happy with what she told him.

“And…I did think of getting an abortion-“

“What! Gui Gui I never knew you were that kind of person, that's a living being, our baby you’re going to kill,” Aaron shouted.

“Will you let me finish first, I was thinking about it but I knew it was impossible even if you turned up today and told me to, I wouldn’t.”

“Then why won’t you let me take responsibility?”

Aaron was hurt with what she said, she didn’t trust him…she rather take care of the baby by herself and suffer being a single mum. Gui Gui could see she had hurt his feelings and felt guilty.

“Gui Gui I know you don’t trust me now but let me proof it to you. I want to be the father’s baby,” Aaron held onto her hand tightly.

“Aaron…I” She stopped and looked at his eyes before answering again.

“Ok,” she signed.

“This will be better for me and the baby,” she thought.

Upon hearing that Aaron’s face brightens up.

“Ok then, get some rest now and we will discuss tomorrow about meeting my sister,” Aaron said excitedly and picked her up gently, placing her onto the bed.

“Thanks…you can just close the front door on your way out,” Gui Gui smiled.

“I’m not going anywhere, what if you need something in the middle of the night and no one’s here to help…I’ll stay with you tonight,” Aaron replied, while bring a chair next to the bed.

Gui Gui felt really emotional, she can see how hard Aaron is trying to keep to the promise.

“Thank you I-“

“Shhhh go to sleep, you must be tired,” Aaron caressed her hair. Gui Gui listens to his words and closed her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of this chapter? Satisifying? I'll hope so :)

I made this chapter extra long since I'll be away for awhile before I can update. So hopefully you've all have enjoyed it :)

Also I don't think I'll be able to update 'The Red String of Fate' before I leave for the holiday so I'm so sorry!!! but I will try if I have time.

Anyway don't forget to comment a subscribe!!!!