Chapter 1

Our Sweet Little Gift

Hey guys!!! I wont talk much so here's the first chapter to my new fanfic and I'll hope you'll enjoy this XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hebs, I’m back!” the young female dressed in a neatly pink uniform yelled as she came into the house.

She looked around and smiled as soon as she saw her friend Hebe running towards her and gave her a big hug.

“Ahhh!!! Gui Gui, I’ve missed you,” Hebe screamed.

Gui Gui hugged her back and took in a deep breath. It was good to be back home even though she loves her job, leaving home for such a long time, well 2 weeks wasn’t that long but she missed seeing  and talking to her housemates Hebe and Cynthia a lot. They were not just strangers living under the same roof but really close friends so close that they treat each other like sisters.

“Hey I want a hug too,” the other slim young female giggled making her way towards them.

Both Gui Gui and Hebe looked at each other and hugged her too. After the long reunion Gui Gui went to clean herself up while Hebe and Cynthia prepared their dinner.

**************************************************************************************************************

 “Hmm…it smells so good,” Gui Gui said when she walked in the kitchen. “Need a hand?”

“No need. We’re just finishing off,” explained Cynthia.

“Yeah! I’m so hungry,” Gui Gui placed both of her arms up into the air.

************************************************************************************************************** 

“So how was your trip to Europe?” Hebe asked whilst swirling the spaghetti around her fork.

“I wished I was assigned for that trip too, then we would have had so much fun, Cynthia said disappointingly.

“Hey then that would mean I’ll be by myself again!“ Hebe gently slapped Cynthia on her arm.

“ Owww,” Cynthia rubbed her arms. “You know what I mean,” she then smiled guilty.

“So?” Cynthia looked at Gui Gui waiting for her to answer.

“Well Europe would have been more amazing if He wasn't there,” Gui Gui sighed.

“Come on he can’t be that bad?” Hebe raised her eyebrows at Gui Gui.

“He’s not but remember our Gui Gui here doesn’t like playboy and he happens to be one,” Cynthia answered.

She actually feels sorry for the poor guy, it wasn’t his fault exactly, it was just how he was. Normally when people see this type of person they would either think they’re just lonely and needs love or they’re a mean guy who likes to play around with people’s feelings. In this case that would be Gui Gui.

Hebe looked at Gui Gui and nodded at Cynthia’s statement before she spoke out loud “Poor guy.”

“I can hear you and will both of you stop it please,” Gui Gui stopped eating and crossed her arms like how a little upset girl would act.

Cynthia and Hebe stopped eating and burst out laughing before running up to Gui Gui and gave her a hug.

“Aw is our little ghost upset?” Cynthia teased.

“Hmph.” Gui Gui purposely turned her head to the side.

“Come on we were only joking around. Please forgive us,” Hebe pleaded with puppy eyes.

“Yeah,” Cynthia joined in which made Gui Gui laughed.

She was never angry at them and even if she was it will never last long. Both Cynthia and Hebe holds a very special place in her heart, they were like sisters to her. They have known each other since high school and became good friends instantly. After their university graduation, both Cynthia and Gui Gui wanted to become an air hostess and were lucky enough to get hired by Sunshine Airways. So they decided to move out and rent a place near the airport. Whereas Hebe was a more practical person and decided to take a career in designing and she also happens to work in Sunshine Airways. It was just after hiring Cynthia and Gui Gui when the company needed a new designer as the ious one was moving to New York with her newly wed husband. Coincidently Hebe was still unemployed so when she heard they were hiring, she immediately signed up and got the job, which is why all three lived together.

**************************************************************************************************************

“Hmm…” Gui Gui laid on her bed, hugging her big stitch toy and rolled around the bed.

“What an evening! Talking to Cynthia and Hebe can be tiring especially if you’re suffering from jet lag.”

She took in a deep breathe to fully relax herself. “I really missed my bed, the ones at the hotels were just too hard to sleep on,” Gui Gui thought to herself.

She started drifting off to sleep as she knew she needs to restore her energy fully as tomorrow will be like another day on a battlefield.

  So how was it??? Sorry if it's slightly shorter than my other fanfic.Dont forget to comment and subscribe!!!!