Chapter 2

Our Sweet Little Gift

“Gui is that you?”

“Oh morning Cynthia. You’re just in time, I’ve made pancakes.”

“Suffering from jet lag?” Cynthia took the plates out.

“Yeah, woke up at 4 but at least I got to unpack my stuff and tidy the place up a bit,” Gui Gui replied, flipping the last pancake once more and placed it on the plate.

Just when Cynthia was about to say something someone interrupted her.

“Yahoo!” Hebe chirped.

“Morning Hebe,” they both smiled.

They all sat down and enjoyed the delicious pancakes before heading to work. There was no need to drive as they lived pretty close to the airport but it would still take them ten minutes to walk. Once they arrived at the airport, Hebe bid goodbye to them and made her way to the designing department whereas the other two went to Sunshine Airway’s headquarter. As soon as they got out of the lift and entered into through the doors, they saw walked up to their group of friends.

“Boo!” Gui Gui shouted in one of their ears.

“Ahh!” she screamed.

“Gui Gui” she called before turning around.

They were all used to her behaving like this but it would always cause them to scream.

“Hey Genie,” Gui Gui giggled.

“You’re finally back! I’ve misses you,” the other pretty lady said happily.

“Yep and I’ve bought souvenirs and by the way Selina I missed you too,” Gui Gui hugged her.

Just when Gui Gui was about to give the gift out she was interrupted by someone.

“Excuse me but this is still working hours. What do you think you’re doing Miss Wu?” The young lady with the label on that says manager.

Gui Gui turned around and smiled cheekily. Normally you can’t act like this to your manager but since it was her it didn’t matter.

“Xiao Xun, don’t be mad, I’ve bought you a souvenir too,” Gui Gui purposely pouted.

“Don’t even give me that look,” Xiao Xun had her hands on her waist, she wasn’t going to fall for her acts. “But I was joking anyway,” she smiled.

Gui Gui gave everyone a box of famous Belgium chocolates and everyone was excited to eat them later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch break now and Gui Gui decided to go to their café (it belongs to Sunshine Airways) to get a bubble tea and a piece of strawberry cheesecake. She was smiling on her way to the café as she can finally eat her favourite cheesecake. But the smiled dropped as soon as she got close to the café.

“God! Why do I have to see him first thing back?”

He was chatting to one of those pretty ladies from Sunshine Airways that worked at the airport.

“And why does he have to flirt there? Why couldn’t he do it somewhere else,” Gui Gui sulked.

“It’s so obvious that his flirting, he kept giving the girl eye contacts and she was obviously enjoying it. I mean look at her, she kept touching him up and smiled at him seductively. What has the word become of?” Gui Gui asked herself.

Fortunately the lady left even before Gui Gui was at the café. But just when she was about to pick up the last strawberry cheesecake, someone took it before her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Whose this guy that Gui Gui always mention?

Well i guess you just have to find out in the next chapter :)

Dont forget to comment and subscribe >_<