Chapter 8

Our Sweet Little Gift

“Gui Gui are you ok?” Cynthia asked, knocking on the bathroom door. 

It’s been more than 15 minutes since Gui Gui went into the toilet, and Cynthia was getting worried. The door slowly opened and Gui Gui walked out lifelessly.

“Gui?” Cynthia called out.

“I’m…pregnant,” Gui Gui sighed and slump herself onto the bed.

She knew Cynthia would want to know the anwser straight away so she didnt bother to beat around the bush.

Cynthia’s eyes widen. “Are you sure?”

“Yes…you gave me three different pregnancy tests anf they all had the same results,” Gui Gui said tiredly.

She was exhausted to the point she can no longer have the strength to cry, talk, or even care anymore.

“How did this happen?” Cynthia asked and worriedly looked at her.

She couldn’t believe what Gui Gui told her, out of all the people she has known she knew Gui Gui would be the last person to get pregnant, before being in a relationship.

“Cynthia…what should I do?” Gui Gui whispered.

“Gui Gui tell me what happened?” Cynthia begged her again. It hurt her so much, seeing her best friend in pain and lost.

“That night at the party…”

*Flashback*

“Where are you going?” Aaron vaguely asked, holding onto Gui Gui’s hand just when she got up and was about leave.

“It's getting really hot out here...and I feel very dizzy,” Gui Gui said.

“Obviously it’s because I'm here,” Aaron smirked, trying to get up.

“Whatever I'm going to rest in my hotel room,” Gui Gui said annoyingly.

Although she and Aaron are on good terms now, she still couldnt stand his playboy attitude.

“Wait, I coming with you,” Aaron said.

“Do whatever you want,” Gui Gui replied and walked towards the lift, while Aaron followed behind. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can't find my keys," Aaron protested, searching for his keys in his pockets.

“Then go and ask for another one,” Gui Gui said, trying to open her door.

“I'm too tired to go,” Aaron complained.

“Fine just come in my room then,” GUI GUI whispered loud enough for him to hear.

She couldn’t be bothered to argue with him anymore and with that said the both of them went into the room. As soon as they were inside they dropped themselves onto the bed.

“What are you doing...Get off my bed,” Gui Gui said, trying to push Aaron.

“No I'm not sleeping on the floor,” Aaron pushed her hand away.

“Then sleep on the sofa,” Gui Gui whispered and continued pushing Aaron.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Both of them kept pushing each other until Aaron pushed Gui Gui too hard, where she rolled off the bed and pulled Aaron along. The situation right now should be very awkward as Aaron and gui gui were an inch apart from each other but it seems that both didn't want to move away.

[Aaron’s pov]

“Gui Gui’s eyes are so beautiful...so clear and big. Why have I never noticed her beautiful features? I don't know why but at this moment I felt like I really want her. No what are you thinking Aaron Yan, Gui Gui’s not that type of girl.” 

[GUI GUI’s pov] 

“I can feel Aaron breathe breathing heavy onto me but for some reason I don’t want to move away from him. Maybe it's his eyes it's like their my soul into them. They’re so beautiful.”

[No one’s pov]

Aaron slowly moved closer to GUI GUI while both their eyes never parted and softly touched his lips onto hers. He started nibbling her lips, enjoying the soft and warm touch of them; it felt so different kissing her. He didn’t want to stop; her lips were like a drug to him. Gui GUI also replied back passionately and enjoyed Aaron’s kisses.

“No wonder why his popular amongst the ladies, he’s a killer at kissing.” Gui Gui thought at the back of her mind.

Aaron slowly pulled off her dress, touching every inch of her soft skin, while Gui Gui ed his shirt. As soon as they were only left with their under wears, Aaron lifted Gui Gui up from the carpet and gently placed her onto the bed without removing his lips from hers. Aaron parted his lips from hers and moved all the way to her neck and onto to it marking her.

“Arg...Aaron,” Gui Gui moaned.

“Gui Gui,” Aaron whispered into her ears.

“Say my name again.” “Aaron.” Gui Gui whispered back into his ears.

After that he removed his pants and her bra and undies and pulled the bed cover over their heads...and the magic occurred...and unintentionally, inside Gui Gui’s body was already changing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm back with a new chapter. So how was it? Good? Bad?

Anyway what would happen now that Gui Gui is pregnant?

Will Aaron take responsibility or not I mean he is a player afterall. 

Well to find out you will have to comment and subscribe for me to update :P