Chapter 3

Our Sweet Little Gift

Gui Gui immediately frown when someone took her strawberry cheesecake. She’s been craving for that since she left for her Europe trip. She followed the hand that took her cheesecake and to her surprise it was him.

“Arg. Why does it have to be him?” Gui Gui thought.

“Fine I’ll just get bubble tea,” Gui Gui signed and went to give the waitress her order. 

Just as she turned around to leave, she saw the strawberry cheesecake right in front of her face. She looked at the person confusingly.

“Here, you like this don’t you,” he held out the strawberry cheesecake to her.

“There’s no need you can have it since you’ve bought it,” Gui Gui replied in a monotone.

“I only bought it because I remembered seeing you eat it every lunch and I realised it was the only one left,” he smiled sweetly at her.

Gui Gui didn’t know whether she was lucky or not.

“It’s really okay, you can have it,” she pushed his hand back to him and walked away.

“Ey I said it’s for you, so have it,” he said chasing after her.

“No thank you.”

“Why are always rejecting my offers? Have I done something to you?” he asked curelessly.

He didn’t understand why she wasn’t the same as the other females he had met. Normally they would enjoy his present and fall in love with him immediately. But not Gui Gui, as soon as she sees him  she would try to leave as soon as possible. She’s also the first to reject him.

“Could you please leave me alone Mr.Yan,” Gui Gui said bitterly.

“Like I've said so many times stop calling me Mr.Yan, just call me Aaron like everyone else.”

Gui Gui really didn’t want anything to do with him, she just hoped he would give up soon. She started to pick up her speed but unfortunately so did Aaron.

"You know your different to all the other girls I’ve met. They would die to be in your position,” Aaron held onto Gui Gui’s wrist to prevent her from walking anymore and turned her around to face him.

“Then you should just go and give all your attention to them. And let go off me please,” Gui Gui tried swinging her arm off his grip.

“But I want to give you the cheesecake. Why are you like this it’s not like I’m going to hurt you," Aaron smirked and moved closer to her face.

Gui Gui's heart started beating faster as he got nearer, she tried to back away but it was useless, Aaron was just much stronger. Just when their faces were an inch apart, someone came and saved Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui, there you are!” Cynthia shouted, running to her.

“Oh hi Aaron, you’re here too?” Cynthia quickly smiled and turned back to Gui Gui.

“Why are you standing here? Hurry Up Xiao Xun wants to see you.”

“Ok…um could you please let go of me now?” Gui Gui asked bitterly, trying to pull her wrist away from his grip.

Aaron slowly let go of her wrist and as soon as that happened Gui Gui and Cynthia was out of his sight in no time.

“Hey why are you just standing here?” A guy came and placed his arm onto Aaron’s shoulder.

Aaron smirked and looked at the guy. “Nothing…I was just playing around with Gui Gui a minute ago but Cynthia came and recused her."

“Dude you know she practically hates you.”

“Just stop bothering her,” another guy said with a sunshine smile.

“That’s why I like teasing her. She’s different and interesting. But her friends seem to always ruin the mood and come to recused her,” Aaron frowned.

“I would too,” the same guy replied jokingly and walked away with the other guy.

“What!? What did you say Calvin? Hey Jiro what did he say? Aaron ran after them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Thank God you showed up!” Gui Gui hugged Cynthia.

“You’re Welcome,” Cynthia smiled back.

“So why is Xiao Xun looking for me?” Gui Gui asked.

“She’s not, I just made that up,” Cynthia smiled cheekily. 

“Wahh I love you, Gui Gui jumped onto Cynthia and hugged her tightly.

“Well you don’t expect me to just stand there and let you suffer…but Aaron this time did go a little over aboard,” Cynthia frowned.

Although she thinks of Aaron as a friend but she couldn’t tolerate him making Gui Gui upset.

“Trust me, it was worst during that Europe trip,” Gui Gui pouted.

“Don’t be upset,” Cynthia tried to console her.

“I guess there’s nothing I can do,” Gui Gui sighed.

“Anyway let’s head back now and eat out Belgium chocolates!” Both Gui Gui’s hands reached into the air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the person was Aaron!!!! Aaron's finally out :)

I've been thinking does anyone like this story as there's not much comments or subscribers :S So please comment and subscribe to motivate 

me, otherwise I would think that no one is interested in this and probably stop writing!!!