Chapter 6

Our Sweet Little Gift

The sun shone brightly throught the glass window as it hits Gui Gui’s face. She placed her hands in front of her eyes to block the sunlight as she slowly fluttered them open.

“Hmmm…My head hurts so much. Where am I?” Gui Gui asked herself, slowly getting up.

She placed her right hand onto her forehead trying to reduce the pain. Gui Gui soon realised she wasn’t in her bedroom and didn’t recognised the place. When suddenly she felt something warm brushed past her skin.

“What was that?” she asked herself shockingly.

Gui Gui slowly turned her head to her right and saw Aaron sleeping soundlessly next to her.

 “Phew it's actually Aaron,” Gui Gui sighed in relieve.

She was scared that it might have been a ghost or some kind of animal.

“Wait a minute…but what is Aaron doing here?” Gui Gui whispered shockingly.

Suddenly a gush of wind blew past Gui Gui making her shiver.

“Why is it so cold here,” her hands rubbed onto her skin and that was when she realised she wasn’t wearing any clothes on and Aaron didn’t seem like he was either.

“Ahhhh!” Gui Gui screamed, which woke Aaron up.

“Stop screaming so early in the morning,” Aaron complained and covered his head with the pillow.

“Shut up. How could you…how could you take advantage of me,” Gui Gui cried while hitting him with a pillow.

“Ow…Ow…Stop it…what did I do?”Aaron asked confusingly while putting his hands in front of him to block Gui Gui’s attacks.

“You heartless monster, you know what you did. Everyone knows that my dream is to marry my own prince charming and give my first to him…but now everything is ruined,”Gui Gui’s tears dropped out one by one.

“What are you talking about?”Aaron asked.

He still haven’t realised that the both of them were .

“You’re still acting, you’re such a player. How could you take my ity it was supposed to be for my husband,” Gui Gui cried.

“What?!” Aaron said, finally noticed Gui Gui only had the bed covers covering her small petite body.

He quickly looked down and his eyes widen.

“I knew nothing good comes out of players, I should have just kept on ignoring you,” Gui Gui said and continued hitting Aaron with the pillow.

“Stop it! It’s not like it’s my fault, I didn’t forced you to do it with me and remember it was you who told me to come in,” Aaron shouted and held onto the pillow to stop her from hitting him.

Gui Gui then pushed the pillow onto him and ran to the bathroom, while picking up her clothes on the way. Aaron sat on the bed and ran his hands in his hair frustratedly.

“I can’t believe this had happened? Aaron Yan what was you thinking last night!” Aaron asked himself.

He quickly got dressed before Gui Gui came out and sees him . After getting dressed he knocked on the bathroom door and waited for her response, but she didn’t give him any apart from small cries.

“Gui Gui I’m sorry about last night. It was never my intention to take advantage of you,” Aaron apologised but got no answer still. He felt really gulity towards what he had done although he can't deny the fact that he did enjoy himself last night.

 “I’m leaving now so you don’t need to hide in there,” Aaron sighed and left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Gui Gui walked out of the hotel lifelessly. She felt like rubbish, her head was hurting but it was no longer from the alcohol from last night, it was from crying so much. She didn’t know where she was going, she just let her legs take her wherever.

“How could she be so stupid last night” was all she thinking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Aaron finally reached his house and as soon as he opened the door, he received a sudden attack.

“Where were you last night?” the petite person questioned while hitting him with the broomstick.

“Ah…ah..stop it I..I already told you I’ll be going to the company’s annual party,” Aaron replied, placing his hands in front to block the attacks.

“Yeah, then where were you afterwards? I know the party didn’t last until morning,” she questioned and continued hitting him.

”Ouch stop it, fine I was…I stayed in one of the room at the hotel,” Aaron said.

“Liar! Why would you stay there when you have a home?” The lady hit him harder this time.

“Our boss prepared it for everyone because he thought it would be better to stay there when everyone drank so much,” Aaron replied, missing out the part about Gui Gui.

He couldn’t tell her that he accidently stayed at the hotel and did it with a girl who wasn’t his girlfriend, she would probably go crazy.

“Real?” the person raised her eyebrows and glared at him.

Aaron turned away from her eyes and nodded.  He was afraid to look in her eyes as he felt guilty for keeping something from her and might end up telling her about Gui Gui. She was probably the only person who Aaron was afraid and respected the most, and would listen to.  

“Fine,” the lady said half-heartedly and dropped the broomstick. Aaron sighed in relief and was about to head back to his room.

“So…why haven’t you called me yet? Where has your manners gone?” The lady questioned.

“Huh…I didn’t have time to, as soon as I came in the house you started attacking me,” Aaron tried to reason out.

“So?” she said stubbornly.

It was no use arguing with her, she would always win or Aaron will let.

“I’m home Ella Jie,” Aaron forced a smile.

Ella nodded and went back to cleaning the floors and Aaron quickly went to his room, before his sister could start questioning and attacking him again. All the hitting and questions had made Aaron temporary forgotten about his recent troubled issue which he would have to deal with later.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO Aaron and Gui GUI did it  together !!!!

What really happen that night and what's going to happen? Well you just have to stay tune to the next chapter :) Dont forget to subscribe and comment, they

will motivate me to update soon.