Chapter 7

Our Sweet Little Gift

It has been five weeks since that incident between Aaron and Gui Gui. Gui Gui has been avoiding Aaron as much as she could. Although she wasn’t as mad and angry as before, honestly, she didn’t want to see him anytime soon, she was scared to be reminded about that night and get teary again. Lucky for her, she hasn’t been assigned to work with him yet so far. Right now Gui Gui was on the plane flying mid-air through the sky. She hasn’t been feeling well since the plane lifted off, she felt lightheaded and it got worse when she started serving the meals.

“Madam, chicken or beef?” Gui Gui smiled weakly.

”Beef please,” the middle aged lady pulled down her headphone and replied.

Gui Gui handed her food and as soon as the tin foil was removed from the food, Gui Gui couldn’t take it anymore. She ran to the nearest toilet while Cynthia ran after her.

“Hey what’s wrong with Gui Gui?” Genie mouthed to Selina.

Selina looked back worriedly and shrugged.

“Blauauaua,” Gui Gui leaned against the toilet.

“Are you okay?” Cynthia asked while patting her back.

But Gui Gui wasn’t able to replied as she kept vomiting.

“Is Gui Gui okay?” Xiao Xun asked when she arrived.

Since she is the manager, it is her responsibility to look after everyone.

“I’m not sure,” Cynthia replied back on behalf of Gui Gui.

“I’m Ok,” Gui Gui said, trying to get up.

Cynthia quickly pulled some tissues from the roller and helped Gui Gui to wipe .

“Thank you,” Gui Gui smiled weakly.

“Did you eat something bad?” Xiao Xun asked, as Gui Gui splashed water onto her face.

“I’m not sure. Actually I haven’t been feeling well lately,” Gui Gui said, walking out of the toilet.

“Why don’t you rest for a bit?” Xiao Xun asked, leading her to the staff cabinet.

Gui Gui just nodded. Cynthia and Xiao Xun left after making sure she was alright to be by herself.

 Gui Gui’s POV

“What’s wrong with me lately? I feel tired easily, losing my appetiser and now vomiting. Oh my god…please doesn’t tell me I’m…no I couldn’t be,” I said and awkwardly laughed. “But now that I think about it what day is it today?” I quickly searched for my phone and looked at the calendar. “15th…15th…15th…”

End of Gui Gui’s POV

 The phone from Gui Gui’s hand slipped out and dropped onto the floor, making a loud thud sound. Gui Gui’s eyes were full of shock and her mind totally went blanked. One of her hands slowly moved to her stomach as soon as she regained conscious.

“Am I really…pregnant?” Gui Gui shuttered.

“Your pregnant!” Cynthia asked shockingly.

It was time for her break and she decided to check on Gui Gui, and just when Gui Gui started mumbling to herself Cynthia came into the room.

“Cy…Cynthia,” Gui Gui looked up shockingly.

“Is it true? Are you…pregnant,” Cynthia whispered the last word.

It was very difficult for her to say, it was like there was something stuck in . With that Gui Gui burst into tears. She didn’t know if she was or not, and what to do if she was. The poor child was confused.

“Don’t cry Gui Gui,” Cynthia patted her back.  

She didn’t know what to do to make her feel better. After a while Gui Gui stopped crying and looked at Cynthia with a sorrow look.

“Gui…how did this happen?” Cynthia asked.

“I don’t know…I don’t know,” Gui Gui whispered.

“Are you sure you are?”

“No, but my period hasn’t come yet and it’s never late,” her eyes began to fill with tears again.

“Wait here,” Cynthia said and went to get some pregnancy tests from the first aid kit.

“Here check for yourself. You might just be a little too stressed out lately, causing your period to come late,” Cynthia smiled, hoping to encourage Gui Gui a bit.

Gui Gui slowly walked into the toilets with those pregnancy tests. Her life is depending on those results.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Gui Gui be pregnant? Or was it just a false alarm?

It's been a while guys and Im so sorry!!!!

Hopefully I've made up to you by having this chapter and to find out what happens next, stay tune to my next update :) 

Anyway I know this is quite a short chapter but it's better than nothing right?

COMMENT below and tell me what you think will happen next!!!