Angel

Be Warmed

After left Lucas without any smiling and eye contacts, Jungwoo came into the house, miserable and horrible. “Son you’re here?” His mum greeted him and on her way to help him to get inside, but she is in shock after seeing her son crying quietly. “Hey, what’s wrong…” His mum pat his head and hug him tightly. “ What happen honey? Is anything okay?” She his back to calm him down but it seems like he won’t stop crying by now. “Mum?” He asked through hiccups while his eyes already swollen. “Yes honey.” His mum put her head on his. “Why is everyone we like, or maybe love… always left us? Like Dad?” He is still sobbing and hugging his mom. “Oh honey, your dad still love us, of course he do.” His mum encouraging him but she know Jungwoo knew the truth. “But why he left you for another girl? Are you not good enough for him?” He can’t take it and just being honest with it. His mum just give a sigh and keep his back. “Honey, human were created to love each other that’s all, it’s his mistakes for leaving me and you but I know, deep down he didn’t mean to do it… especially after you were born. He is so happy that time.” His mum tries to cheer her one and only son. “Really? Why?” Jungwoo looks at his mum.

“Cause you’re the greatest gift for him. You were born when our relationship is almost fallen down, and you’re the reason for both of us to be together. He is so happy till he can’t even sleep for two days taking care of you.” His mum starts to laugh after remembering her nostalgic moments. “He is a good man, Jungwoo. He takes me when the world starts to go against me but he is there, supporting me till you were born, becoming one and only reason for me to live.” His mum speaks out, there are sincerity in her eyes. “Did you still hate dad?” Jungwoo ask his mum who already smiling at him. “I can never hate him, honey. I’ve try a lot of times to hate him, trust me, but it seems I can’t hate him. There are no reasons to do so.” His mum just smiling while his hair. Jungwoo just sigh and nodded to his mum answers. “Is it about Lucas?” His mum suddenly ask and his eyes widen by the sudden mention of his name, but he still didn’t say anything. “It’s okay, son. I know.” His mum hug his head. “Know what, mum?” Jungwoo look at his mum who is still smiling. “I know you like him, dear. I know.” His mum kissing his forehead gently, but he suddenly remove his head to look at his mum, eyes widen. “Come on, honey. Seriously? You think you can hide it from me?’ His mum is already laughing at his son reaction.

His cheeks turn red and just continue hug his mum. “Give him some time, honey. He is still battling with his feelings, too I guess.” His mum give some soothing words to him. “I know he didn’t mean to do anything bad, he is a good boy. I can feel it.” His mum hold his hand making sure his son doesn’t feel insecure by his own feelings. “If you like him, tell him. Tell him how much you need him in your life. Tell him that you are not playing around and tell him u will try to be a good partner for him. That’s my advance advice, in case you wanna confess.” His mum makes some funny face and he starts to laugh again. “I love you, mum. You’re the best.” He hugs his mum tightly.  His mum just smile at his behaviour. “My baby is already a man, a good man.” She hugs his son, her gift and her only reason for her to keep moving on with life.

Jungwoo takes a nap after had been crying like 1 hour with his mum trying to stop him by giving some cakes, and now he feels dizzy after sleeps about 3 hours. He was rubbing his eyes and check his phone and it’s already 6.30 p.m. but then suddenly a message came in; and it’s from Lucas.

From: Lucas Hyung

Hey Jungwoo, are you busy?

At first, Jungwoo want to say no but he think he shouldn’t be doing that, cause it’s not nice plus not being nice is not Jungwoo style. So he just reply the message.

To: Lucas Hyung

I’m not busy. Why?

So he just when out of his bed room and his mum is there making some dinner. “Oh you’re awake?” His mum were cutting some meat and put it in a bowl. “Yeah…” Jungwoo make his way to take his cup cause he is so thirsty, then his phone ring.

Incoming Call:Lucas…

Jungwoo just look at it and is trying to decide, should I pick it up? His mum already peeking her head and looks on the phone screen, she quickly grab it and answer the call.

“Hello, Jungwoo? Is that you?” Lucas voice on the phone.

“Lucas, this is mum.” She sounds so excited.

“ Oh hello mum. How are you?”

His mum just smile after she listen to Lucas deep yet sweet voice. “Oh, I’m good as always, son. How about you?”

“Oh I’m good too. By the way, where is Jungwoo? I want to talk to him…” Lucas ask so politely and Jungwoo’s mum swears she’s melting when he hears it and she looks at Jungwoo who is already sulking but focusing on his mum, she mouths “Oh my god” and put her hand on her heart.

“Ah, Jungwoo is here but he didn’t want to talk so I pick up it for him. What is it son?” His mum ask gently to avoid any argument.

“Oh really?” Lucas stops at the question then continue “can you tell him that I want to meet him? I’ll fetch him later…”Lucas sounds desperate but remain poise.

“Ah okay, I’ll tell him later, son. Okay, you’re welcome, sweetheart.” His mum smiles then hang up his phone. Her attention now on her son “Change your clothes, Lucas is coming to fetch to go out.” His mum pat his head. Jungwoo is not in the mood of going out so he just sigh and went to his room while his mum pat his to go faster. “Where something comfortable, honey.” He just nod and went to his room. After a few minutes, Lucas is already knocking on the door and Jungwoo’s mum open the door to let him inside cause the weather is a little bit cold these days.

“Hello, mum. How are you?” Lucas politely bow to the older woman who pat his shoulder in return. “I’m good sweet heart. Oooh, you look good..” Mrs.Kim was in awe after looking at how handsome Lucas is with his beanie and black hoodie, with a tight jeans which shows how muscular Lucas leg is. “Honey, Lucas is already here. Are you done?” His mum knock on his door. “One minute!” Jungwoo shouts cutely and Lucas couldn’t help it but smiles at that voice. His mum make his way to Lucas again and hold his hand “ Go have a slow talk with him, okay? I know you didn’t mean it.” Lucas just nodded and bow to Mrs.Kim. “I’m sorry, mum for making him cry today.” Mrs. Kim just shake her head and cup her hands on Lucas face. “It’s okay sweetie, you have your own reason I know.”

Jungwoo came out from his room with his thick knitted light blue jacket, a dark blue jeans and a light pink beanie on his head. Lucas who saw this feels a ticklish feelings on his stomach and he find Jungwoo looks so cute on that pink beanie. Everything about Jungwoo is cute to Lucas. He can’t deny it anymore, not now, not today. “We’re going mum.” Jungwoo walk away after share a small glancrs to Lucas who did the same. Jungwoo looks at him and Lucas did too but this time Lucas wink at him and smile and Jungwoo raise his eyebrow in surprise. “Okay, honey take care.” His mum hug him and kiss his forehead. Lucas bow to Mrs. Kim and walk away but suddenly she grab his arm. “Yes, mum?” Lucas ask the older woman. “Take care of him, if he goes harsh on you just hug him, okay?” Mrs. Kim gives a wink and let go of him. Lucas just smile and bow to her.

They walk side to side but both of them aren’t talking, like it’s their first time meeting each other. Jungwoo distract himself by looking at the night sky, while Lucas still some glances to the smaller. He just found out that Jungwoo side profile is so beautiful, he can’t even stop looking at his side. Lucas can’t help it anymore, the atmosphere around them makes him feel so miserable so he decide to take the first action, holding Jungwoo’s beautiful hand. He basically rush to him and hold his hand tightly, Jungwoo who was shock by Lucas action, stop walking and look at their hands. “Hyung, what are you doing?” Jungwoo can’t help it but laugh at the sudden action. Lucas shake his head and grab Jungwoo’s hand and continue walking. “Hyung where are we going by the way?” Jungwoo loks at Lucas who is already smiling happily. “You’ll see later, it’s a surprise.” And they walk about 10 minutes to reach the place, and Jungwoo was in surprise by the scenery. It’s a garden, full of snow yet there are flowers surround them. “This is so beautiful, hyung.” When he enter the place, the place is full of yellow and green lights hanging on the flower. “Yeah, I ask my assistant to do this for me but it’s my idea okay!” Lucas explain while scratching his head, try to act normal. Jungwoo looks at Lucas. “Assistant? Who?” Lucas just smile and gives him a peace sign. “It’s my butler who did this, happy?” Lucas walks to Jungwoo and put his hand on his shoulder.

They sit on the bench, looking at the snow falling gracefully from the sky. They sit next to each other, with no gap between them. “So why are you asking me to go here?” Jungwoo looks at Lucas, who has been staring at him, falling for his beautiful features. “Oh.. Um, I just want to say sorry for what happen today, will you forgive me?” Lucas hold Jungwoo hands on him. Jungwoo acts like he’s mad by raising his eyebrow. “ Will you do it again?” Jungwoo stares deeply in Lucas eyes. “N-No No! I won’t do it again! Never! Not anymore!” Lucas starts to feel nervous when Jungwoo stares at him like that. Jungwoo just smiles after that. Lucas still can’t take his eyes off Jungwoo who seems didn’t even realize that. “Jungwoo?” Lucas calls him softly. Jungwoo looks at him and smile. “Yes, hyung?” Lucas smiles and hold Jungwoo hands. “ Do you know that I like you?” Lucas said it in one breathe. Jungwoo looks confused and try to process the question. “ Of course I do, hyung… you’re my frien-“ before Jungwoo finish his sentence Lucas put his lips softly on Jungwoo. Jungwoo eyes widen and his cheeks are burning hot. “Hyung wh- what are you doing?!” Jungwoo put his hand on his lips. “ I like you, no, I love you Kim Jungwoo.” Lucas confess while looks straight at Jungwoo’s beautiful, sparkly eyes. “But hyung…” Another kiss came again from Lucas. Jungwoo eyes widen again and he hit Lucas shoulder. “Ah! What is that for?” Lucas pretend to hurt. “Why do you that? You shouldn’t do that to me-“ before Jungwoo finish his sentence (again) Lucas pull him into hug. “Your mum gives me permission to hug you when you’re mad. Here.” Lucas hug Jungwoo tightly. But Jungwoo push him cutely. “But my mum didn’t give u permission to kiss me!” Jungwoo pouts angrily at Lucas. Lucas smiles and laugh at Jungwoo’s reaction and cup his face. “Will you be my boyfriend?” Lucas stares at Jungwoo softly and the latter boy looks like he’s gonna explode sooner or later. “Rule number one, no stealing kisses.” Jungwoo teasing Lucas and make Lucas laugh happily. “So it’s a yes?” Lucas asked again. Jungwoo just smile and cup Lucas face and tip toe to give Lucas a peck but Lucas didn’t let him go so he hug him tightly while still kissing him, softly. They let go and catch some breathe and Lucas sees a sparkly orbs in Jungwoo eyes who’s staring at him right now. “You’re so beautiful…” Lucas  spit the cheesy word from his mouth and make Jungwoo smile shyly. “You’re handsome, hyung…” Jungwoo said in a small voice so Lucas lean his ear to hear him. “Sorry..? I can’t hear you?” Lucas teasing Jungwoo. Jungwoo smiles and give Lucas a peck on his cheek and Lucas just smiles at the sudden peck. Lucas smiles when Jungwoo starts to laugh, he looks like a baby with that pink beanie. Lucas grab his waist and pinch his cheek with the other hand. “You’re so cute!!!” Jungwoo is already screaming cause he cheek is hurt. “Let’s go, it’s late already, angel.” Lucas calls Jungwoo angel and they walk to home.