Unsolved Feelings ( Mistakes)

Be Warmed

After a few times staying in Jungwoo’s house, Lucas fondness towards Jungwoo grows bigger and bigger each day. He didn’t know is it just fond of him for being there with him, or fond of him as the person he wants to love and be love with. There is one time Lucas was playing mobile games, suddenly he’s being distracted by Jungwoo’s voice, humming to his favourite song. Lucas was shocked how beautiful Jungwoo voice is, even though he just hum. Lucas lost his focus and lost from the game and he blame Jungwoo for it, but never say it out loud cause he know the smaller boy is very sensitive towards harsh words. “Why hyung? You lost the game?” Jungwoo tilt his head from the books he was reading. Lucas just sighed and left Jungwoo alone.

Jungwoo is in confused. Is he did something wrong? Did he ask something wrong? But he just shrugged it off and continue reading. “Let’s go, Jungwoo.” Lucas is already carry his bag and walk while Jungwoo is still there, packing his things. “Wait hyung!” Jungwoo cutely running towards Lucas who is already walk miles away from him. Lucas just sighed and smile at Jungwoo but in the same mentally slapped his brain for being weird, again. “Hyung, do you want to stay at my house today?” Jungwoo asked Lucas who starts playing his phone again. “I don’t know, Jungwoo. I think I can’t for today.” Lucas speaks without even give a glance to Jungwoo. Jungwoo just stares at Lucas who didn’t even looks at him today and he didn’t know why. So he just pouts and walk in front of Lucas. “Hey, wait up..” Lucas calling Jungwoo to stop walking so fast.

Jungwoo is not mad, nor does he care about Lucas obsession for mobile games these days. But he feels like Lucas is a little bit different now, not a lot just he change a bit like for example Lucas always steal glances at Jungwoo during eating at their school café and Jungwoo did the same too. But this week Lucas didn’t even do that and only Jungwoo did. He felt like is he being so… overreacting? He just don’t know what is this feeling. Am I jealous or something? What’s wrong with you, Kim Jungwoo. They already arrive, in front of Jungwoo’s house and he stood still in front of his house gate while Lucas is still focus on his phone, not realizing that they already arrived. Lucas stops and slowly move his head to look at Jungwoo who gives him a seriously look. “What?” Lucas looks at Jungwoo, for the first time in this week. “Hyung I think this mobile game really gets into you. Are you avoiding me or something?” Jungwoo sounds sad in his voice but at the same time he is serious.

Lucas quickly shake his head. “NO! Why should I avoid you though? You didn’t even nothing wrong…” Lucas fakes a laugh. Jungwoo still can’t get enough with the answer but he just nod to it. “Okay then…” Jungwoo bow to him and open the gate. But before he enters, Lucas grips his hand. “Jungwoo…” Lucas sounds guilty. “Yeah?” Jungwoo looks just fine this time. “Are you mad at me?” Lucas looks straight at Jungwoo eyes. Jungwoo just smile and tap Lucas hands. “There is no reason why should I be mad at you, hyung.”Suddenly Lucas feels sad and disappointed by Jungwoo’s answer.

“You can’t see it do you?” Lucas ask Jungwoo, there is disappointed tones in it. Jungwoo looks at Lucas face, confused. “See… what?” Jungwoo curiously questioned Lucas question. Lucas just sigh and look down, didn’t want to look at the smaller boy. “Hyung… what is it?” Jungwoo slowly hold Lucas hand. “I… I, was tryingtoavoidyou…” Lucas says in a small voice but Jungwoo hears him very clearly. Jungwoo was surprise by his answer but he wants to act calm cause there is no reason he have to get mad and he is not that kind of person, too. “Why?” That’s the only word that came out from Jungwoo’s mouth. Lucas still didn’t want to look at Jungwoo cause he is too afraid to tell him. After waiting for 2 minutes, without any answer, no eye contacts, Jungwoo slowly let go of Lucas hand. “It’s okay, hyung. Take your time. I’m sorry if I hurt you or says something bad to you.” Jungwoo slowly walk to the gate and close it, tears is already b in his eyes. Lucas on the other hand, is still a mess. He just stood there, feeling numb. He think he just hurt someone, no.. he think he just hurt himself for being so stupid and too shy for can’t saying out loud. He feels like his half of him has been tear apart from him. So he just went back to his home, real home. He enters the dark, gloomy apartment , again and he’s all alone this time. No one would cook for him, no one will fold his clothes together with him, no one will calmly their hands on his hair again. And no one will hold his hand and smile like Jungwoo, again.

He feels like didn’t want to do anything today, he just want to sleep, he wants to rest until he feels he have full energy enough to see Jungwoo again. But right now, he really want Jungwoo back . He wants Jungwoo to be with him all the time, everywhere and every day. He didn’t realize that his tears already starts falling so he just let it be and starts to cry harder cause sometimes, it worth it. He scream his lung out and continuously hit his chest. “ WHY IS IT SO HURT. WHY!!!!!?” he cry his heart out and lay his body on his bed. After crying for more than an hour, he feels tired and asleep.