Unsolved Feelings ( Love or Friendship)

Be Warmed

After listen both Taeyang and Lucas explanation of what really happen, the head master decides to discard Taeyang from school due to bully and  act violently without any reasons. After the news, Lucas think he needs to be more cautious and protecting Jungwoo from any harm. They were dismissed from the office and Lucas is on the way fetching Jungwoo at the nurse room. When he arrive, Jungwoo is still sleeping on the bed with his leg already been folded by bandages. He sigh and smile on how calm Jungwoo looks when he sleep. The nurse who saw Lucas standing in front of the door, smiling at Jungwoo who is still sleeping.

“You should come in.” The nurse says while gesturing Lucas to come in. “Okay.” And he sit on the floor, beside Jungwoo’s bed. “Is his legs okay?” Lucas looks so tired due to a lot of things happen today. “He’s fine, but make sure he didn’t walk that much, he need a lot of rest so he can walk properly again.” Lucas nodded to the advice and hold Jungwoo’s hand who is still asleep. The nurse who saw the situation, can’t help but smile at the cuteness. “You like him do you?” The nurse asking, more like whispering. Lucas is surprised by the sudden question and he laugh nervously. “So you do like him..” Lucas didn’t even disagree with the statement cause actually, he didn’t even know if he really like Jungwoo for just a person who came to his life or just like him, like him. “Take care of him, he’s a good choice if you want to date him.” Lucas smiles at the weird yet funny advice.

“ Hahahaha really? Why though?” Lucas acts like he curiously want to know more. “From my love experience observation, he is the kind who never put himself first. And he is the type of who needs protection and love, from someone like you. And third, he has a very low confident on himself. He needs someone like you to be on his side.” The nurse smiling while put her hands on Lucas shoulder. “If you really take a good care of him, you may be or probably the luckiest partner.” She rubs Lucas back and dismiss from the place. Lucas who still didn’t know what to decide, surprised by Jungwoo who suddenly moving around. “Hey, u awake?” Lucas put his head on the edge of the bed. Jungwoo who still rubbing his eyes, yawning and blinking a few times and look surprised by Lucas staring at him. “OH MY GOSH!” Jungwoo screams and put his hands on his heart. “Hyung you scared me..” Jungwoo started to laugh by his own reaction. Lucas who is smiling from the start, smiles really wide after the cute expression Jungwoo made.

“We have to go now, school is already done today.” Lucas already make his way to carry Jungwoo, who is still struggling to sit and reach his bag. Lucas smiles at how Jungwoo tries really hard to take the bag from the corner of the bad and he did it. “Yes…” Jungwoo whisper cutely while putting on his bag, didn’t realize Lucas who watch him affectionately. Lucas acts like nothing happen and squats in front of him. “Here..” Lucas gesturing Jungwoo to hop on him. “But I want to walk.” Jungwoo is pleading. “No, the nurse says u can’t walk and u must rest more.” Lucas act like he’s scolding him but he really didn’t. Jungwoo who pouts at Lucas answer just agree to him. He slowly put his body and Lucas back and put his hand around Lucas’s neck. Lucas hold Jungwoo legs and start walki ng to the school gates.

When they already left the school, both of them still quiet and didn’t talk to each other cause both of them feels like there are no topics to talk about. “Hyung, am I heavy?” Jungwoo suddenly ask while put his chin on Lucas shoulder. Lucas takes the advantage to tease the younger this time. “Yeah, u hurt my back right now.” Lucas who looks rather serious makes Jungwoo feels guilty and he starts move from Lucas. “Hey hey what are you doing?” Lucas is shock by Jungwoo sudden move. “I can’t let you hurt your back I have to walk.” Jungwoo looks like he is determined to walk normally so Lucas let him try. He can see that Jungwoo really is kind of person who didn’t want to burden anyone. He sigh and smile at Jungwoo who is still stuggling to walk but can’t do it. Lucas ran to him and carry him, bridal style. Jungwoo who is shock by Lucas sudden attack, scream a little. “Hyung what are you doing! I almost did it!” Jungwoo scream while Lucas is practically running while laughing. “We’re almost there so we need to be fast.” Lucas says while smiling, running towards Jungwoo home.

After they arrive, Jungwoo ask Lucas to put him down but Lucas ignore him and push the gate and knock on the door. “Woo-ah, is that you?” Jungwoo’s mum calling from inside of the house. “Yes mum, it’s me.” Jungwoo looks at Lucas who is still smiling at him. When his mum open the door, she is surprised by Lucas. “Oh my god, Jungwoo what happen to you? What happen to your legs?” Jungwoo who is still embarrassed by the way he was carried just blush really hard. “Hello Mrs. Kim I’m Lucas.” Lucas smiles at his mum and his mum is in awed by his good looking features. “Ohhh hello..” His mum is still loss at word and can’t help it but to smile back at him. “Here come in…” Jungwoo’s mum give space to Lucas to carry Jungwoo to his room. “Where is your room?” Lucas asked. Jungwoo who is still embarrassed by the situation, just pointed the room which is in the second row. Lucas opens the door and put Jungwoo slowly on his bed. “Here.” Lucas slowly grab Jungwoo’s legs and take off his socks. Jungwoo who didn’t even know what to do just let Lucas did it.

His mom is already in the kitchen making some drinks and foods for Lucas. Lucas is still looking at Jungwoo who are still feels awkward and didn’t what to talk about just avoiding Lucas stare. “Here young man, drinks some.” Jungwoo’s mum offers some orange juice and a slice of Hokkaido cakes. “Thank you, Mrs. Kim.” Lucas gladly take a sip of the orange juice to clear his dry throat after running while carrying Jugwoo. “What happen? Jungwoo what did you do?” His mum asks Jungwoo who looks at her by respond. “Did you get bullied again?” His mum asked, like she can already sense it. Jungwoo nodded and his mom starts to his son’s hair. “It’s okay, son. I’m here.” His mum smiles while hugging his son and started to kiss his head. Lucas who witness this situation, feels really jealous but glad at the same time so he just smiled at it. Jungwoo who saw Lucas reaction, take his hands and rub it gently. His mum starts to wipe her tears and laughed at it. “I’m sorry…” his mum apologizing to Lucas.

“No, it’s okay, Mrs. Kim, it’s fine.” Lucas smiles and hold her hands. Jungwoo’s mum just smile and pat his head. “Just call me mum, dear boy.” Lucas eyes starts to watery and just nodded by the answer. “Yes mum.” Mrs. Kim who saw Lucas starts to cry, wiping his tears away and hug him. Jungwoo starts sob too, but a happy one. “Mum, he is the one who I told you before, the one who save me from that night.” Jungwoo’s mum suddenly cry again but smiling at Lucas while cupping his face. “Thank you dear boy, thank you for saving my baby lives.” She hugs Lucas tightly and Lucas just smile and look at Jungwoo. Jungwoo just smiles at the moment sweetly.

After the happy crying moment, the three of them sit on the dining room and talk about some stuffs, like Lucas’s private life, Jungwoo’s childhood and schools and many more. Jungwoo’s mum feels bad after listen to Lucas traumatic past and she can’t help it but to hug Lucas again, she wants him to feel at least, how warm and mother’s hug is and she really never cares if he want one, she will be gladly give it to him. Jungwoo is still smiling cause being the person who knew Lucas bad past, he deserve to be love by everyone. And he would gladly share his mom’s love with him. “You should stay here tonight, Lucas. It’s already late enough to go home.” Jungwoo’s mum patting Lucas head while smiling at him who return it by her holding her hands. “Is it okay for you, Mrs.Kim, I mean.. mum?” Lucas asked again, afraid of being a burden. “Of course, this home needs more people in it so it’ll noisy.” His mum jokes about marrying and she knows Jungwoo didn’t like that joke. “Mum, stop that…” Jungwoo cutely whining at his mum. His mum just laugh at him and went to the kitchen. After Jungwoo’s mum left them two alone, Lucas make way to Jungwoo, sitting beside him. “How’s your leg?” Lucas whispering. Jungwoo looks at him and did the same thing. “It’s getting better I guess.” Jungwoo whisper to Lucas too. Lucas smile brightly and nod his head. “Oh, and Lucas, is it okay if you share the same room as Jungwoo?” his mum popped out from the kitchen. “I’m okay if Jungwoo’s okay with it..” Lucas gives a tease look at Jungwoo.  Jungwoo cheeks is already red enough to be covered and he just nodded while faking a smile to his mum, responding it with a thumbs up and left them two again. Jungwoo cover his hot face with his hands and sigh heavily. “Why are your cheeks are so red, you act like we never sleep together before.” Lucas whispered to Jungwoo’s ear and pouting at him. Jungwoo was in shock and he hit him with a pillow. Lucas already laugh loudly hold Jungwoo’s hands to stop him from ripping those pillows on him and make amess later. “It’s already late we have to sleep.” Lucas wink at Jungwoo at aggressively carry him to the bed room. Jungwoo yelp and slap Lucas arm. “Hyung you almost hurt me!” Jungwoo hissing at Lucas.