First Step

Be Warmed

After the crying-hugging moments ended, it’s already late and Jungwoo seems to be okay to sleep at Lucas house. Actually no. He still feels awkward around Lucas, especially the crying-hugging session ended of course. He blushed when he think about it and he try so hard not to make it obvious. Lucas is in the same situation but remain calm cause at last, he can feel a little bit open about himself to people. They were sitting on the couch, watching some super bored late night shows. Lucas looks very tired after crying cause yes he didn’t cry for a long time while Jungwoo on the other hand have runny nose and still have teary eyes, playing with the hem of his shirt. It’s like a habit for him to do it because Lucas notice that every time. “Is that kind of your habit or something? Playing with your clothes?” Jungwoo looks at Lucas and slowly remove his hand. “It’s already late, we should sleep now.” Lucas stand up walking to his bedroom. Jungwoo is still there, deciding with himself, should he follow him or should he just stay here? “You’re not coming?” Lucas turning his back to ask Jungwoo. “Huh? Oh….” He cutely stand up and walk behind Lucas slowly. The real question hit his head; Where should he sleep? There’s only one bed room? Should they share the same bed? OMG NO... “Umm.. my clothes are too big for you, but I think it’s okay?” Lucas handed a dark blue pajama with a star and moon prints. “It’s okay hyung thank you…” He take the pajama and run to the rest room to change first.

During Jungwoo was in the toilet, Lucas suddenly remember that he only has one bed, so what now? Will Jungwoo be okay if he offer him to sleep on his bed? Should he sleep on the couch? He shrugged his thought away and strip his clothes off quickly before Jungwoo came out the smaller came out, not knowing that Lucas is already shirtless. “SORRY!” Jungwoo ran back to the rest room and lock it. Lucas chuckles at the cute reaction. He’s cute… Wait what? Lucas quickly put on his pajamas and sit on the bed. “ I’m done now, you can come out..” Lucas says while looking at the rest room door. Jungwoo came out of the rest room, still looks so red and cute with those over sized clothes. Lucas chuckles when he looks at Jungwoo’s hands that are completely gone cause the clothes are like double size than his body. “You look good…” Lucas gives a thumbs up. Jungwoo just giggle and playing with oversize sleeves. “Jungwoo…” Lucas looks at the boy who is still standing in front of the rest room. … is it okay if we sleep on the same bed?” Jungwoo eyes widen. “ I don’t want you to sleep on the couch cause you are my guest and I don’t want to sleep on the couch cause it’s too small for me.” Lucas find some good excuse. “Umm.. okay then.” Jungwoo slowly walks to the bed. And sit on it while look at the bed size. Wow I wish my bed is like this. After a few minutes of sitting he finally lay on the bed awkwardly. After saw Jungwoo is already on the bed, Lucas already make way to lay on the bed too but before he lays, he close the lights and let the lamp being the only light source of the room. There were a huge space between them and they didn’t know if they can turn around, facing each other.

Jungwoo just calmly facing his face to Lucas and just seek into the Dreamland. While Lucas still can’t sleep, he stole some glances to Jungwoo, to look at the younger face. His face is kinda sharp, but didn’t give any sharp vibes, his nose are cute, it’s so small and round but still have the bone shapes. His lips are pink af, thins on the upper and slightly plump for the below. And his skin is so flawless that he can’t find any scars on his face, nor clogged pores. Lucas takes some brave moves to face Jungwoo. He can help it but smile when he see how calming Jungwoo sleeping face is. Then it hit him; Does he likes Jungwoo? Of course he do but is it just like as a brother and friend or more than both of it? He sighed and shrugged those thoughts away and still looks at Jungwoo face. Lucas bravely hold Jungwoo hands and by surprise, Jungwoo did too. “Sleep hyung, it’s already late..”Jungwoo cheeks already turn pink like peaches while Lucas smiling like a kid. “I thought you were asleep?” Lucas asked teasing the smaller. “ How can I sleep when u stare at me like that?” Jungwoo talks but his eyes are still close but the pink cheeks never left his beautiful face. Lucas chuckles. “Okay I’ll sleep now..night.” “Goodnight hyung.”

 Jungwoo actually knows that Lucas looks at him while he’s acting that he sleeps he found out that Lucas really checking his face cause he can feel the older gaze to him, but he act calm. But when Lucas hold his hands, his heart can’t take it anymore. But he bravely responded it to it as a sign he is not sleeping yet. Lucas really makes Jungwoo’s heart beating so fast and he didn’t even know why. But he already promise to himself; he will do everything to make Lucas happy and smile again. He tightened his hand around Lucas and Lucas seems relax to it and a few minutes later Jungwoo asleep too.